CHAPTER FIVE.

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ   TRVㅤ✕ㅤBIGHIT'S NEW GIRL GROUPㅤ:ㅤ
Chapter five。
tumblr_oddrcdyB1y1ua0773o2_400.jpgtumblr_odcxvrVeNp1tapwfpo3_250.pngtumblr_odi73bGQg91qfkljco4_400.pngtumblr_od3mzu9zCY1uqf0j7o5_400.pngtumblr_oc86lyR8CI1usc0clo4_250.pngtumblr_ocw2brCEao1uikjf7o9_250.pngtumblr_odh3i30ITP1v2uyhio5_250.png

✨ MAGICAL WITCH YEOREUM 
by dontkillmyvibe
pink goo. fresh rainwater. chicken foot from the chinese restaurant down the block. sparkles and glitter pinched between slim fingertips, some of the pesky flecks getting stuck beneath her oval fingernails. the window, wide open, let hot and tacky air stick to her skin. it probably isn't good from her dried flower arrangements hanging above her bed but the fumes from the cauldron would kill her otherwise. she adds the finishing touch, a few flecks of sparkling gold. she stirs the concoction in the oversized cast-iron pot to the sound of owls hooting.

a low and ominous rumble comes from her pot, something alien to her. something that should 
not be happening at all.

there's a flash. there's a bang. there's the sound of disembodied laughter bouncing off the walls. there's an order of burnt maple. when she can see again, when she finally blinks the pink soot from her eyes, the room is dark save for the beams of the infiltrating and watchful moon. she sighs, the breath escaping her lips weighed down by the stress of another failed concotion. she lets herself fall backwards, her head resting upon the once-wooden now covered in bubblegum pink floor.

something light, bright, and airy lands on her nose. a lightning bug. her eyes cross looking at it and it sparks before it flies away. she sits up, capturing the sight of hundreds of blinking lights dancing around her room. she could hardly believe her eyes and she sat there quietly, simply watching as they touch her stuff, light up, and fly to something else. it makes her feel warm.

summer solstace is just around the corner.


COMMENTS 
-aexx : witch!yeoreum is my aesthetic!!!!!
jhnxxxx : this is so amazing there needs to be more fics about our jason jsy


MY MAIL-ORDER-BRIDE ! a seota fic.
by futurefunk
seohwa's eyes look the young woman up and down furitively. for a split second, her breathing stops, and she wonders if it's from the shock or the beauty of the woman standing across from her desk. she leans forward in her chair, the other following her gaze. the woman stood silently, with a sort of unspoken grace to her, a sort of intellect to her, a sort of beauty to her...

seohwa sighs sharply and leans back in her plush leather chair. this little "surprise" would certainly keep her from her afternoon meetings. she leans over to the intercom system, breaking the steady eyecontact with her guest and connects to her secretary. "miss jang, what is this?"

her voice comes back, awfully chipper even through the slight crackle, "your mail-order-bride, miss kang."

"i didn't order a bride."

"i know ma'am. it's a gift from your sister. she says you're too bitter and too focused on your work, and that a little love ought to change that." quinn disconnects from the intercom and seohwa's brought back to the reality in front of her.

the large floor-to-ceiling windows that framed the view of gangnam currently painted a warm and sunny blue filled the room with bright light, making the woman in front of her look even more beautiful.

"what is your name?" seohwa asks.

she opens for the first time, "matsumoto tsuta."

"why did you want to become my mail-order-bride?"

"who said i wanted to?"


COMMENTS
jessixxxxxx : HWHAT DOES THAT LAST LINE OF DIALOGUE MEAN??????????????
seotaxxx : pls let this be the queer-woc-actually-hot-and-positive-representation-of-the--comm-50-shades pls
mexxx : OKAY this is my fav pairing but everyone sleeps on it so much. tysm.



of course there are complications with bringing a seventeen and eighteen year old to a night club, even if it was for a rapline fanmeet. even if manager park sorted it out before hand because now the club manager "doesn't recall that ever happening". jiwoo and haneul stay by receeding hairline manager's side, unable to do much else in their predicament.

mei xie sits at the end of the stage's runway, a few fet away from the fans. she pushes her long hair from her face and bows to them. "sorry for the delay, everyone." she apologizes, "if we can't have a fanmeet here, we'll go to ama's taste of taiwan."

they cheer loudly before mei xie starts taking questions and fanservice requests for them. somebody asks for the 'i like you song' ( which she immediately regrets after doing so ). another person asks for her best aegyo ( which immediately makes everyone cringe with the poor quality of it ).

"unnie, how do you feel about your 'fatal lang' nickname?"

"fatal lang?" she her head to the side, "what am i, dangerously ugly?"

the crowd boo her lightheartedly. "no, it means unnie's visuals are fatally y!"

her narrow eyes widen as pink kisses her cheeks, "that's so embarrasing. i don't think i'm particularly ier than any other member—"

"you are!" they chant, leaving her with little choice but to accept it. and secretly, she was more than glad to hear so.

"noona, what's your ideal type?"

"a weak-willed guy who looks cute while crying."

"i'm crying right now noona!"

"then you're all mine." she shoots finger hearts at him and he clenches his heart.

"unnie, did you get your first paycheck yet? if so, what did you do with it?"

mei xie nods at the question, holding the mic to her lips. "we did! i bought ama and i matching sweaters and took her on a shopping spree. wanna guess what umoto did?"

on mei xie's gesture, almost the entire crowd said, "bought jokbal."

"close! she bought jokbal and went on a retreat with her grandma. trv is a filial group who takes care of grandparents."

and before mei xie could choose the next person to ask questions, the beat of robin thicke's blurred lines blasts from the speakers. from offstage, a feminine voice resonates through the club. "hmmm... what should i wear today?"

three beats pass and the beagle sisters rush onto the main stage and scream, "pink !"

the fans start screaming, one girl flapping her arms with excitement. mei xie rises to meet up with her little ones. they move past her and towards the stage penninsula, jiwoo spitting pink fire first. "standing still and hesitating? are you praying in front of ? stop thinking and look outside. it's sunny and spring has come! flowers turn yellow, bare trees turn green, and i'm the only one who feels lonely. today's choice : pink."

haneul continues where jiwoo left off. "no line, so cool, good idea, pink !" she wags her fingers at the 'no line', and gives a thumbs up at 'good idea'.

"see this? i'm good in every color. i put a lot of meaning into a pretty color."

"!"

"hey auntie!" haneul shouts, gesturing to the crowd of young aunties, "somebody might hit on me today!"

the girls jump everywhere, from one side of the stage to the other, legs bouncing to the beat of the song. "i'm so fine, i'm so hot, even my are super fine!" mei xie can only watch in secondhand embarrasment, when did they have time to write a song about ? "i'm so fine, i'm so hot, even my are super fine!"


the carbonated energy only subsides, never exactly dying down through the duration of the fan event. 

their loving audience begins to ask questions about raps and other songs they've written. leader xie asks if anyone would like to speak first, and lovely haneul raises her mic. "jiwoo, umoto-unnie, and i have been writing a song for maengsi-unnie."

"for me?" mei xie's sharp eyebrows raise, "i hope its not a diss."

"never my beautiful, elegant mother!" jiwoo wraps her arms around mei xie's tiny torso, resting her head on mei xie's shoulder. mei xie pats her cheek.

haneul nods, bowing her head slightly, "jiwoo and i can only share a little bit of it with you, because we want the full song to be a surprise."

jiwoo bounces to haneul's side like a cute little rabbit hiphop rabbit. she clears thrice, patting her vocal chords before donning a husky voice. "who that, who that?"

"they call me 
ssenunni."

"true that, true that."

"a seriously ssenunni."

they both bow, "we'll end it here. we hope you can feel all of leader xie's power through this song."

wild claps and loud cheers emerge from the crowd. mei xie hides her smile behind her hands before bringing haneul and jiwoo's heads closer to her shoulders, their hair. jiwoo shoots hearts at her, and mei xie shoots them back.

mei xie answers the question next, "i'm working on a few songs currently... mostly for the group, haneul, and myself. some of the songs are too y for us right now, so you may have to wait a bit until i release them." the fans whine while haneul taps her arm.

"unnie, can we show them rock-paper-scissors?"

she nods, before looking around the stage to see where she placed her water bottle. "the concept of this song is not needing luck to win because we have superior skill." mei xie quickly gulps down some water before tightening the cap and placing it on the stage beside jiwoo.

the count to three, snapping to get on beat before staring. they rap into the mic in unison, "rock-paper-scissors, yeah, rock-paper-scissors. no one here can be my rival. rock-paper-scissors, rock-paper-scissors, look at how splendid this lineup is." 

"haneul-ah!"

"haneul's got the flow, yeah. lang mei xie—"

"with the bulging talent."

"scooby-dooby-doo, the title you're looking for; no showing, be a tagger, rock-paper-scissors!"

they end with a quick throw of hands, both of them throwing out scissors. jiwoo claps like a lovestruck seal before  the fanmeet continues.

rap line performs a cover of my way and horangnabi. afterwards, the girls wait outside in the cool september weather to take pictures with fans.


COMMENTS.
[ +200, -23 ] jiwoo and haneul wrote the song together!ㅋㅋㅋ they were definitely filled with beagle charms ( jiwoo was so hype during horangnabi,,,,, im in love ) ALSO maengsi-si was just so loving here??? like she just looked at jiwoo and haneul with such love,,,,,,, and all the little skinships she did!!!! lol trv fighting!

[ +80, -2 ] okay but jiwoo actually is a pretty decent rapper....... @bighit let jiwoo rap more!

[ +167, -10 ] mei xie-noona was so stunning!!! ♥♥♥ like whenever she opened i was SHOOk ♥♥♥




seohwa looks at the group of twelve or so fans in trv's practice room. there's a nice balance of male and female fans, some appearing to be in middle school and others appearing to be in college. they chat amongst themselves and their idols, snap pictures, and stretch while getting ready for trv's debut dance workshop.

it was something the managers were against doing, but bang pd liked the idea. fan interaction is important for cultivating a strong and loyal fanbase.

tsuta enters the room with a box full of snacks and tiny bottled waters. "everyone please take one of each as thanks for being here with us today!"

moving closer to tsuta, to their umoto in the flesh, some of the more demure girls covered their mouths with their hands as they touched tusta's hand. the handsome guys tried to play it cool, bowing and thanking her. the more earnest fans bounced and hugged her. seohwa side eyes the scene, throwing her brown hair up into a ponytail.

the workshop starts after everyone gets settled in. jiwoo greets everyone with her cheekbones raised and a grin spread across her baby face. "hi everyone!" she waves. the three of them bow at the waist in unison. "i am teacher bread tanner, and these are my lovely TA's, seohwa-unnie and umoto-unnie. clap for them!"

the fans follow her instructions well. they're a well-mannered bunch, mostly quiet until the workshop really starts taking off. the girls decide to teach them whistle first, since it is their title track and all. jiwoo leads the instruction, standing at the front of the class, while tsuta and seohwa help any fans who are struggling with the choreography.

they take a break to play games, separating into teams of four. they played the number game ( which got tsuta all riled up ), they played dibidibidip ( where tsuta got a bit too toy-hammer happy ), and many others ( because tsuta kept demanding rematches ). the competition is honestly scary, what with both tsuta and seohwa refusing to lose to the other. in the end, seohwa wins with a cool and elegant demeanor, earning her team ice cream of their flavor choice.

tsuta flicks her hair over her shoulder, turning to her team. "wow, it's a good thing we didn't lose, right guys?"

seohwa gapes, "yah, don't ignore the fact that you lost."

"do you guys hear something? maybe it's a fly?"

"tsuta, do not turn this place into a palace of lies!"


COMMENTS.

[ +231, -82 ] when will your faves ever?????? trv is the best group in existance lol
[ +100, -98 ] i wish bts oppas did something like this,,,,,,,, TT
[ +176, -13 ] our jiwoo is such a good dancer!!!! ♥♥♥ and shes really good at teaching too!!! lov my girls...... trv jjang!




the fanmeet inside a hotel conference room is cozy. fans are packed into the space, just a few feet away from trv, who sit at a table towards the back of the room. the sound of camera shutters fill the room quickly, even as trv simply get situated.

as soon as the meet starts, the hotel staff present hand haneul and the others microphones. "hello everyone!" haneul greets, "it's your lovely emcee, reaction queen skylar! nice to meet you!" cameras capture her every movement as fans cheer for her. "we want to be closer with you all, so we're here to play games and have a good time. now, who's ready to have fun?" she shouts the last bit, holding out her mic and pressing her hand to her ear so she can hear the cheers.

the fans write down questions and requests they have for the girls, and manager kim goes around the room collecting them all and giving them to haneul. she unravels the first one, "oh, everyone, let's give a round of applause to manager kim!" the fans cheer for him and his receding hairline before haneul reads what's written on the sheet of paper. "umoto, who do you love more, quinn or mei xie?"

the fans let out an intrigued "ooh!"

tsuta looks between her girlfriends, "well... i really love quinn for always putting up with how cheesy i am—"

quinn simpers, wiggling her shoulders at tsuta's kind words. mei xie brings her mic to , "if you say me, i'll buy you jokbal for a week—"

"mei xie's my favorite." the fans holler and scream in response as mei xie outstretches her arms with a smug look on her face. quinn can only pout in her seat, having been so easily betrayed for jokbal.

"i don't think that's very fair," haneul says, "umoto, you cheater. okay, the next one is for yeoreum! yeoreum, i dare you to say 'i love you' to your fans!" 

the ghostly girl snaps her attention to haneul, half in disbelief that someone would ask her to do anything. she stands up slowly, hands pressed against the table's surface. "i'll do aegyo."

the members and fans alike all look at one another, unable to believe what they hear. was this really yeoreum? has trv been infiltrated by a body-snatcher? seohwa speaks into her microphone, "i've.... i've never seen yeoreum doing aegyo before in my life."

yeoreum stares out into the crowd, blankly. she does a little hop, after that a disjointed wave of her arms, before flatly saying, "i love you. ppyong ppyong."

everyone is dead silent.

"wow!" mei xie exclaims, "the hidden talent of the youngest! clap everyone!" everyone claps, although doing so feels awkward. yeoreum sits down, proud with herself.

"alright, this one is for seohwa and umoto! give each other a total of 3 compliments!"

"i'm sorry," seohwa says, "between who?"

"you and umoto."

"come on seohwa, compliment me."

seohwa's face looks exaggeratedly sour. before she can speak, mei xie interjects, "they're actually very close. they just like to joke around like this."

it's rather far from the truth, but the fans don'r need to know everything about them.

seohwa hums softly before speaking. "well, you don't look entirely bad when you shove jokbal in your face."

"you can run on three hours of sleep and that scares me."

jiwoo looks between them, "does that, uh, actually count as a compliment?"

"it's an awe-induced fear."

seohwa rubs the back of her neck. "you're good at... thinking?"

"shakespeare's pretty cool."

jiwoo holds up two peace signs, "that's two! ... i think."

"you're... smart?"

"your...... doctor did a wonderful job with your.... nose."

"my nose is not fake!" seohwa slams her hand onto the table as hangs open with shock.

"not your doctor, not your doctor! your parents! i meant to say parents!"

the room errupts into laughter as umoto places her forehead against the table top before sinking down in her seat, trying to hide her face from the intended compliment turned insult.

haneul sinks to the ground laughing, high pitched noise shooting from . it takes her a while to regain herself, "mei xie, i dare you to be cheesy like umoto!"

mei xie stands up, takes a deep breath, and presses the mic to her lips. "no." and sits back down.

"you certainly nailed my good posture!' tsuta coos.


they move on to playing a game called 'honey, i love you' with the fans. haneul looks up at the tall, younger guy beside her, taking a deep breath. "honey." okay, so far so good. but then she catches a glimpse of his earnest eyes and eager face and suddenly the words get caught in . "i l-l-lo—"

she throws herself to the ground as she starts to laugh at her own inability to say the phrase. her partner wins the round.

quinn puts the move on her partner, adding a wink and hearts to her performance. "honey~" the word itself is dripping with cheesyness, "i love you!"

her partner cooly shakes his head, "i'm sorry honey, but i don't love you."

tsuta grabs her partner's hand and looks at her cute face framed by oversized glasses and a bob-cut. she moves her shoulders cutely and grabs the girl's head. "honey," she coos as she presses their foreheads together, "i love you."

the fans scream because they all want to be that lucky girl. the managers scream because so much fan-skinship could be dangerous. trv screams because their umoto is too goddamn cheesy. the whole room is screaming and a bunch of shutters go off, capturing what the girl could consider one of the best moments of her life.

the girl turns bright red, blood flushing her chubby cheeks. she places her hands over tsuta's, on the side of her head. "i-i... love you umoto-unnie!"

tsuta twirls around and shows off her victory before pulling the girl in for a hug.


the fansign ends with an impromptu karaoke battle. everyone goes so hard to tears that jiwoo knees herself in the face, tsuta dances on the table and nearly breaks it, quinn's hair gets stuck on someone's camera, haneul dances so hard she hits a wall, mei xie sings so hard she damn near loses her vocal chords, and seohwa holds that high note so long she almost passes out.


COMMENTS.
[ +268, -25 ] i'm so gay for trv orz
[ +75, -10 ] yeoreum just kinda sat there the whole time....... seriously, at least try to look like you're having fun.
[ +104, -30 ] umoto was definitely the star of this fanmeet!!!! so much fanservice,,,,,, TT




seohwa stares deeply into the camera, eye wide before she pulls back and brings her cuppa joe to her lips. after savoring the flavor and whatever caffeine it can give her, introduces the day's log. "hello everyone! and welcome to 'stella kang's all english trv log'!" she does jazz hands, getting comfortable in her seat. "a lot of you have been asking me for this, especially international fans, so here ya go!"

"i just wanna thank everyone for being so loving and supportive. seriously, you're all so cute and i love reading the things you tag me in on twitter. i know we're not a very popular group right now, but trv will work hard to make you all proud! this is stella kang here, chillin' in cedar rapids, signing off!"
AUTHOR'S NOTE: I MADE THE GROUP A TUMBLR PAGE???????? check out therenewedvibe.tumblr.com !
sorry this is so delayed?????? my writing life is a bit odd recently??? idk i feel like my ideas for this fic aren't as good as they could be and im lowkey worried yall dont like it,,,,,,,

how Do you like the story so far? anything you'd like me to add / pay more attention to??? any scene requests??? any general ideas???