TEASER ONE.

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ   TRVㅤ✕ㅤBIGHIT'S NEW GIRL GROUPㅤ:ㅤ
teaser one。
"This isn't going to work," Younghye deadpans as she stares down at Jiwoo, one carefully manicured hand resting on her hip and the other covering her cheek in slight embarassment. "It isn't going to work, we're going to get in trouble, and you look really dumb, so can you please—"

"Silence the non believer!" Jiwoo flaps her left wrist frantically and curls up closer against the door, eyes darting back and forth frantically between her friend and the stethoscope pressed firmly against the surface of the glazed wood.

A trainee walks by and stares at them in brief interest. Jiwoo hisses at her until she runs away.

Younghye groans, "You don't even know if you heard him correctly," she crouches down, cursing under her breath when her knee cracks at the sudden shift in weight. "even if you did why can't you just, you know, be a normal person and wait for them to make a formal announcement instead of illegally eavesdropping?" She pauses.

"Actually let's backtrack for a second, where did you manage to get a ing stethoscope?" 

"Oh." Jiwoo blinks rapidly and clears , shifting uncomfortably in her spot before running her fingers through the other's freshly dyed locks, large grin etched on her face and her tone saccharine. "You know, unnie, the cotton candy color looks good on you," she nearly squeaks, "and it's so soft it almost makes me want to eat it." Younghye narrows her eyes and grabs the younger's wrist.Jiwoo gulps. 

"Spit."

"Okay okay," Jiwoo attempts to squirm out of her reach, curling up against the doorframe to try and push her off with her feet, "i may or may not have stolen it downstairs in the first floor office's infirmary, but I promise I'll give it back so quick you can call me ing ASAP Rocky—oh my God you're  like thirty pounds why are you so strong—" she squeaks and falls with her back flat on the floor, shrieking as Younghye grabs both her wrists and mercilessly drags her between the clutter of tables, "But my stethoscope!" 

-

"So it's confirmed, no?" Bang Sihyuk hums and spins in his chair. it's the september of 2015 and he had been considering to debut a new group for a while now; after disbanding GLAM he was unsure of whether or not a girl group was a wise choice, but seeing how successful BTS was he had no doubt in his mind that with similar marketing, they can churn out even better results. and with the amount of profit they had gained with their boys' concerts alone, funding the debut shouldn't be a problem either. It was falling into place.

One of the managers nods and clasps his hands together, glancing around at the others at the table, "As long as we hire a bit more staff to look after the chosen girls, it'll work out just fine." 

At that moment there's a long, drawn out hiss that draws the attention of all the staff members. bang pd furrows his eyebrows in confusion, "What was—" he's then interrupted by hushed whispers followed by frantic banging against the walls and a subsequential scream that Son Sungdeuk knew too, too well. 

Sometimes he wonders how BigHit manages to find trainees with the innate capability to drive them insane.

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE: SHORT TEASER, RIP MY NON-EXISTENT WRITING SKILLS. ANYWAY, HERE YOU SEE A LITTLE BIT OF jiwoo's general insanity haha idk what im doing,, and btw younghye is another bighit trainee and she's an oc i made for the pure sake of this fic lemow but she wont be in the group anyway so dw guys!!! next teasers will hopefully be longer since this was done super last minute but yes here u go