The Musicians

Divine Love

The rain stopped. It has been two days since the incident and Tzuyu has fully recovered by now under Sana’s dutiful care. She is now back to her calm and composed stature. The two finally agreed that it is time they set off to complete the mission proper. The million dollar question is: How do they even start? This mission is way too ambiguous.

‘Let’s just explore this place, maybe something might appear?’ Sana said positively.

‘There is nothing else we can do, I suppose you have a point.’ Tzuyu said emotionlessly.

The duo began their journey and headed towards the direction of the Sun’s rise. They walked for an hour or so without saying much to each other. Throughout the journey, Sana continuously looked out for Tzuyu, ensuring that she is constantly hydrated and fine since she just recovered from her sickness. Tzuyu as usual, was indifferent towards Sana’s warmness.

They finally stopped at another village to take a break from their aimless journey. At this point, they met two gorgeous ladies jamming to the era’s most popular song ‘Ooh Ahh’ on a Korean traditional drum. Fascinated by the wonderful performance, the duo were drawn in by the performing pair.

‘Nice, this could have been a hit!’ Sana exclaimed and applauded with all her might when the performance ended. Tzuyu gestured a thumbs up to the pair and gave them one of the rarest and most precious smile of hers.

‘Hi, thank you. We are Nayeon and Jungyeon and we belong to this village!’ the short haired lady said with a smile. ‘I have never seen either of you before, are you guys new here?’

Tzuyu explained their situation to them briefly.

‘So yeap we need to find a kind soul, do you guys know of any?’ Sana asked politely.

‘Yeap you came to the right people! Head west and you will see this lady Kim Dahyun. She is the answer to your woes!’ Nayeon exclaimed.

‘Thank you so much kind-hearted-nim! We will remember you well’ Sana said as she grabbed Tzuyu’s hands excitedly and headed west. Tzuyu reluctantly followed along.

As they left, Nayeon gave Jungyeon a playful grin.

‘These girls, they will never know.’ Jungyeon smirked.

Nayeon and Jungyeon are actually Gemini Gods that had taken on human forms. To be more specific, they were the Gemini Gods of the performing arts. Gemini Gods are playful in nature and they always exist in pairs because they rely on each other for survival. In fact, Jungyeon has never lived a single day apart from Nayeon. It would be extremely unsettling for one to leave the other even if it was for a little while. Despite their differences in personality and despite fighting about different matters all the time, the duo never once left each other’s sights because they knew that the latter would not have survived without each other’s existence.

That day, they took on human forms because they have heard news from their friend, Jihyo that there is a cute duo on a mission. Gemini Gods, despite being a little too playful for their own good, are actually very kind hearted gods in nature. The playful pair thought that it would have been a great idea to mess around with this duo for a little bit before helping them out.

 

As Tzuyu and Sana trailed along, Jungyeon and Nayeon turned into little bees and followed them quietly, while finding the perfect opportunity to hatch their secret little plan.

Authour Notes: Sorry for the short chapter guys. I will be on a hiatus till end of April because my finals starts next week. Thank you so much for showing your love to this series. I promise that updates will be more frequent once finals ends <3 Continue leaving comments! I will be reading them ^_^