The First Occurence

Divine Love

‘Summon the Sun and the Rain,’ God bellowed.

At the gates of the holy door which leads to God’s chamber, Tzuyu and Sana met. Sana, usually filled with bright energy, remained a little more composed than usual as she knew that something didn’t felt right. She knew that the both of them are forbidden to be remotely near to each other since their families are at each other's pits.

Little did they know, this was not the first time that they have met each other. In fact, this was a secret which was kept by their parents as the mysterious powers of the Sun and Rain combined was so powerful, it could destroy even the strongest Gods. The Sun and Rain were born on the same day, approximately three million years ago. On the day they were born, something miraculous happened. The effects of the brightest Sun and the heaviest downpour created the world’s very first rainbow. Of course, not a single god knew what was going on as nothing was stated in the prophecy. To ensure the safety of their newborns, their parents made a secret pact to ensure that Tzuyu and Sana are unaware of their birth history.  

Back at the gates, Tzuyu and Sana stood next to each other awkwardly. Both felt that something within their bodies was emitting, as though something hidden was trying to plow its way through their body. It was unsettling and uncomfortable as they have never felt this way before. As they walked into God’s chamber together, the unsettling feelings grew stronger and stronger.

‘Welcome, it must be your first time here. Please make yourselves comfortable and take a seat,’ God bellowed upon seeing Tzuyu and Sana.

‘Your honor, why were the both of us summoned for?’ Tzuyu asked.

‘There.. there, don’t be impatient. Let me explain. I need the both of you to work together to help me banish the human realm as I intend to create a brand new one.’ God answered.

‘Isn’t that a little too cruel…? I mean, they are your creations!’ Sana gasped in disbelieve.

‘I suppose she is right, why would you do that? And more importantly, why did you choose the both of us?’ Tzuyu added.

‘Don’t question my plans, I have my own reasons for every decision I make. After accessing your training reports*, I have decided that the both of you will get the jobs done quicker. However, before you start destroying the human world, I would like the both of you to access the situation first. Please enter the world and search for three of the kindest souls and bring them to me. But before you enter the world, I would need to strip off your powers so that the humans cannot recognize who you are.’ God replied.

Without a second word being said, God raised his right arm and a flash of light was radiated onto both the Rain and the Sun. Within a minute, both Tzuyu and Sana, having been deemed powerless, fell onto the ground and fainted as their bodies lost all the energy they once had.

*Training reports are documentations used in heaven which documents the growth in powers of young Gods/Goddesses.