Back To Heaven (new characters!)

Divine Love

The duo entered the little hut, expecting to see an old ajumma - the typical kind of village head we read about in other fanfics. Instead, they were greeted by this cheeky looking lady that looks like she is not more than twenty years of age.

‘Hello!’  Dahyun said enthusiastically. ‘Are you here for something?’

Sana and Tzuyu explained the situation to her.

‘Im flattered, but why did you believe that I am one of the kindest souls?’ Dahyun asked.

‘Erm, that is because you are literally the village head of a village called ‘Kind Soul Village’ Tzuyu pointed out.

‘I am curious, what have you done to receive this honourable title?’ Sana asked.

‘Nothing much, I just happened to be the ancestor of Ellen DeGeneres and I sort of saved the world in my last life.’ Dahyun answered cheekily.

‘In that case, would you mind coming with us to heaven to verify your soul?’ Tzuyu asked.

‘Sure, who wouldn’t want to visit heaven?’ Dahyun said.

A whiff of cold and whitish fog entered the hut. Jihyo appeared.

‘Holy’ Dahyun exclaimed.

In a few seconds, the four appeared right before God.

‘Welcome back my darlings, have you found your first kind soul already?’ God bellowed.

‘Yeap, here she is!’ Sana squealed excitedly.

‘Indeed. Indeed. Good track record we have here. In her previous life, Kim DaHyun had literally saved the world from salvation after commanding ten thousand troops in her capacity as Korea’s Head General to stop the Han Empire from falling apart. In her current lifetime, she has holy-fied the eyes of a million fan boys after they have watched her performance in ‘CheerUp’. You have picked the right person. Good job you both.’ God said.

‘Kim Dahyun will stay in heaven to serve me as an honourable god of kindness. Now, will you both please proceed to the next country – Japan for your next mission?’

With that, the duo suddenly found themselves in Osaka, Japan. Around them, there seems to be a festival going on. People are cheering and clapping in a celebratory mood.

‘What is going on?’ Tzuyu asked.

‘Let me try asking them.’ Sana said.

A quick trivia here. Sana, has ancestors from Japan – the country of the rising sun. Therefore, on the day she was born, the prowess from her ancestor’s origin created the world’s brightest sun. This is how Sana eventually receive her honourable title of Sun Goddess, personally bestowed upon her by God. Her origin is also the reason why she had been taught Japanese since she was young to preserve her ancestor’s heritage.

‘Hey kid, what is the deal here?’ Sana asked a little girl in eloquent Japanese. Tzuyu was slightly taken aback because she never knew that Sana can speak another language apart from Korean.

‘Oh. We are celebrating the arrival of the crown princess, Myoui Mina! She is coming over from the neighbouring town to marry our crown princess Hirai Momo!’

‘Oh, this calls for a celebration! Yay!’ Sana exclaimed.

She explained the situation to Tzuyu.

‘So why are we sent here? How are we supposed to find the kindest soul here?’ Tzuyu asked.

Sana shrugged and ignored Tzuyu as she jumped into the crowd and joined in their celebratory cheers.

Tzuyu raised her eyebrow in slight annoyance, said nothing and stood behind the golden haired girl in exasperation.

‘ALL HAIL THE PRINCESS! PRINCESS MYOUI MINA IS HERE!’

Startled, Sana inched her neck and tiptoed to catch a glimpse of the princess. It was however, to no avail as the scene was way too crowded. Seeing this, Tzuyu sighed and lifted Sana’s hips to let her take a peek at the princess.

‘Omo omo omo the princess is so stunning! She is so elegant and gorgeous, you need to see this Tzuyu!’ Sana squealed in excitement.

Tzuyu instinctively let go of her hands and pouted slightly.

‘Let’s go, we have a mission to accomplish.’ She said, as she pulled a reluctant Sana away from the crowded mess.

‘Hey, since we are here, let’s tour a little before starting our mission! This place looks like it would be tons of fun!’ Sana squealed excitedly.

‘Didn’t we want to end this mission earlier so that we can go separate ways as quickly as possible?’ Tzuyu said coolly (even though she didn’t mean it).

‘Oh come on! You are no fun! Let’s enjoy ourselves while we can! We could even receive hints for our mission in the midst of doing so!’ With that, she held on to Tzuyu’s arm and dragged her towards the direction of Hirai Momo’s palace.