To Earth

Divine Love

‘Wake up you both’ a beautiful Maiden’s voice was heard.

Tzuyu’s eyes slowly opened. Sana shot straight out of bed, looking startled.

‘Where am I and what happened?’ Tzuyu asked groggily. This was also the time when she noticed a startled Sana sitting beside her on the same bed. The unsettling feeling kicked in again.

‘Hi both, my name is Kim Jihyo and I am the Goddess of Mercy, daughter of God ion, Kim Ian and Maiden Cain. From today onwards, I will be God’s messenger and will keep you updated on your mission. For now, please rest a little before we send the both of you to the human realm’ Jihyo answered and left the room.

The two girls were obviously bewildered and going insane. They were given such an ambiguous and ridiculous mission by God and more importantly, the both of them, who were known to be enemies, had to work together to complete this dubious looking mission.

~Tzuyu POV~

I woke up. Despite having slept for god knows how long, it felt like a tiresome sleep. Perhaps, the loss of my power has contributed to this loss in energy. Jihyo just left the room and I now have to awkwardly face this golden haired girl that is sitting beside me. Since the moment I was born, I was told that she is dangerous and I that should never ever associate myself with her. Now, she is sitting beside me and I can feel my body getting heavier and heavier, as though there was a hidden set of energy within me that is trying to exit my body somehow. Perhaps, mom and dad are right, this girl is dangerous.

‘Hi… I am Minatozaki Sana, Goddess of Sun. You must be Chou Tzuyu right?’ Sana attempted to break the silence by introducing herself.

‘Yes, I am Chou Tzuyu, Goddess of Rain.’ I side-eyed her cautiously. ‘This is wrong, why did God appoint us to do a mission together?’

‘I have no idea as well. It seems a little off to me as well. After all, we can never work together because we could create a lot of trouble for the humans. Is that the reason why he sent us here together?’ Sana replied.

What she was saying made sense, however, at this point in time, I was too tired to think anymore.

‘You are probably right, but you know what? I am really tired… I will sleep first, good night.’ I said as I drifted off into another sleepless sleep.

‘Me too’ Sana said, and with that being said, the both of us slept for a long long time on the bed before we were interrupted by Jihyo again.

‘Wake up, it is time to send you both to the human world.’ Jihyo nudged us both.

This time, I felt a lot better and I turned to look at the golden haired girl, who looked like she felt the same. Jihyo waved her arms and our clothes changed to the ones that were worn by humans in that era. Within a few seconds, the both of us were in the human world, in a country called Korea.

‘Remember, find the three kindest souls. You have one month to complete this mission.’ Jihyo commanded us through our brains using telepathy. ‘Oh and one more thing to note. Since the both of you have lost your powers, God has decided to give you this new power just in case you needed it. Tzuyu can control rain by crying and Sana can control the temperature by radiating her happiness.’