Baby Don't Cry (Chanhun)

The World Park Chanyeol Only Knows

Chanyeol was glad of the whole "runaway spirits" ordeal finally being over, and welcomed himself to a game marathon. The class was being unusually rowdy as one of the students cuffed Chanyeol around the neck and smirked. "WOW! where have you been hiding that cutie?" "Huh?" Chanyeol looked up and his jaw dropped in surprise and annoyance. Yura was standing in front of the class, where Ms Liu was introducing her. Yura had a huge grin on her face and the school's uniform on, wearing it like a badge. Chanyeol could feel his veins buldging as Yura cheerfully introduced herself to the class... AS HIS SISTER? Chanyeol was ready to explode. He was so going to kill her when class was over, whereas Yura was so happy to be part of her buddy's class, and with the success of the last runaway spirit capturing, she was sure they would succeed again. Chanyeol could not be more unhappy. What happened to "and so everything went back to normal huh?" When the bell signalling lunch had rung, Chanyeol dragged Yura out and proceeded to interrogate her about this new predicament. 

"Why on earth are you here, in my school, in my class, as my sister?" He yelled, grabbing her by the shoulders and shaking her. 

"Well you didn't think there was only one runaway spirit did you?" She smiled. "After that wonderful job you did with Jongin, there's bound to be more around this school, and with your help, we'll be able to capture each and everyone. I have all the necessary preparations for being your sister, which means I can keep an eye on you. 24/7." Chanyeol was just about ready to jump off the second storey of their school. He felt around his neck and realised with growing despair, that the collar was still on him. He was stuck like this, until who knows when. He wanted to cry at the unfairness of it. He was a good boy, he got excellent grades, he didn't act up in class or do drugs or drink or was violent or a ert, and yet this was just too much. He nashed his teeth together as Yura was still beaming up at him. 

"I just have to catch them all and I'll be free of this right?" He huffed out, right eye beginning to twitch. 

"Of course, easy peasy lemon squeazy!" Yura laughed, happy that Chanyeol was finally getting the hang of things. 

Chanyeol just sighed in defeat and went to find a nice, shady spot to play his games until the next spirit arrived. Yura followed along and was entranced by the tteokbokki stand, with hoards of students clamouring to buy a bowl. 

"Hurry up and get your fresh, hot tteokbokki here, only 1000 won!" The vendor lady shouted, busy plating up the tteokbokki to the clamouring students trying to grab a plate. 

"Mr Park, what's happening?" Yura asked, being drawn in by the spicy scent of the tteokbokki. 

"It's a mix of fish cake, rice cake, and spicy sweet red chilli sauce. Most students buy it because refectory food is too expensive." Chanyeol explained, not taking his eyes off his latest conquest. 

"Woah... It smells...so...GOOD!" Yura was practically floating with the tteokbokki scent as she imagined the beautiful harmony of meaty fish, mixed with the spicy tang of red chilli sauce, followed up by a sweet after taste, practically melting in and bringing her whole body and spirit warmth... 

"BRING~~~~~ BRING~~~~~" Her skull hair clip had startled her out of her tteokbokki daydream and Chanyeol out of playing Summer days. They converged behind the nearest tree as some students were staring at the sudden noise source. 

"Is it coming from the tteokbokki crowd?" Chanyeol asked, eyes trained on the crowd for any unusual auras. 

"...No... I believe it's coming from the side...." Yura bit her lip, trying to locate the exact location. But that wasn't necessary as a loud and drawling voice had pierced through the crowd. 

"MOVE, COMMONERS." A tall boy with bright, platinum blond (obivously dyed) hair, almond shaped eyes and a jaw that could cut through to the centre of the earth clicked his fingers and was looking rather bored of the whole ordeal, and all of a sudden a body guard had materialized and parted the tteokbokki crowd like Moses did with the Red Sea. 

"Isn't that Sehun of the Oh company." were some of the whispers floating around as Sehun strutted up to the vendour lady. 

"I would like some tteokbokki." He announced, a haughty expression settling on his smooth, pale face. 

"Sure" Vendor lady said, plating up the tteobokki and handing it over. "That'll be 1000 won." 

Sehun clicked his fingers and the bodyguard had handed the lady 100000 won. 

"Aish, we don't have change for so much, don't you have anything smaller?" the vendor lady questioned. Sehun shook his head.

"Sorry, but it's been like this since I was born. I would never be caught dead carrying small change." He haughtily explained. "How about this, I will take all the tteokbokki that 100000 won will buy." 

 

"Sorry but we're all out of tteokbokki!" The vendor lady shouted as the crowd were clearly disgruntled at Sehun's selfish actions, with his bodyguard carrying hundreds of plates of tteokbokki, and Sehun strutting back to the classroom. 

"Stop squabbling commoners! If you don't like it, get rich like me!" Sehun raised his voice over the crowd and tossed his head back, an all round cold and cavalier aura emanating from him. 

"I'm guessing he's our conquest this time." "Yeah." Chanyeol and Yura sighed in defeat. This was obviously gonna be another doozy.