What is Love? - Part 2

The World Park Chanyeol Only Knows

"OK then, let's get this straight. My name is Park Chanyeol and you are?" He said, while writing on the blackboard in the classroom. 

"Oh, My name is Yura De Lute Irma. But everyone just calls me Yura because it's easier!" the self proclaimed Yura beamed at Chanyeol, who only had a blank expression on his face. His head was about to implode from all the nonsense this "demon" girl was spouting and as a denizen of the game world, he absolutely could not let these real world problems get to the better of him. (I'm pretty sure a demon girl flying you across the school doesn't count as something that happens in the real world). 

"Oh would you look at that, It's Thursday. I think I'll buy a game." Chanyeol muttered to himself, still in a daze as he started walking out of the classroom. He just reached the door when Yura grabbed his sleeve. 

"You should be careful, or you might lose your head." Her tone changed from cheerful and peppy to omnious and cryptic.

"What are you talking about?" Chanyeol grabbed at his neck and froze in fear. His fingers touched cold, hard, glassy material and he started to sweat furiously. 

"You've entered a devil's contract." Yura said. "You should've received the contract, no?"

Chanyeol racked his brains for any sort of documents that might have alluded to any agreements of some sorts. He finally realised the challenge message from "Cheif Dulgaegol" He stood, mouth agape as what he took for a silly challenge as a literal contract of life and death. 

"TAKE IT OFF THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed at Yura, who was on the verge of tears. His heart was battling it out with his adam's apple in the arena of his throat and his abnormally long legs were about to turn to jelly, along with the rest of his limbs. 

"You should have been more careful then, a contract with a devil is extremely serious. If you cannot fufill the contract, then the collar will activate, and you will be decapitated." She replied solemnly. If Chanyeol wasn't in this situation, he would've commened her on her composure, seeing as how she was about to start bawling her eyes out. But as he was about to die, he was quite preoccupied with his own issues. 

"Fear not, Mr Park. Once we capture the runaway spirits, the contract will be fufilled and you will be able to live to your heart's content!" She beamed, returning to her peppy self. 

"Yeah just gotta catch the runaway spirits... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!" Chanyeol groaned, but to no avail as Yura's skull shaped hairclip was ringing loudly and Yura suddenly snapped to attention. 

"Right there!" She rushed to the window and pointed, prompting Chanyeol to follow behind. She patted the window sill and pointed. 

"The boy in front, right there, who is that?" She asked.

"Umm... That's... Kim Jongin..." He trailed off, suddenly seeing an omnious aura surrounding him. Chanyeol was a smart kid, and he started to link the pieces together. 

"So that is a runaway spirit" He muttered 

"Precisely!" 

"What exactly does it do?" Chanyeol asked, a nervous feeling slowly bearing on him 

"They are evil sprits from hell and they've escaped to cause havoc. Hiding inside the hearts of confused, moody human teenagers gives them the energy to survive in this world. When they amass enough energy, they eventually take over the host." Yura explained, brow furrowing in disgust and worry. 

"Well if they're in the heart, how the hell are we supposed to capture them?" He wanted to slap himself, why on earth was he playing along with this delusional girl's story. 

"Oh that's easy. You just need LOVE!" She shouted, an enormous, determined grin on her face

If Chanyeol was shocked before, he was absolutely confused, befuddled, flabbergasted, dumbfounded, you name it, he had it. He, the God of dating games, conquer someone in real life, a boy in real life, a ty boy in real life? No way Josè. He drew himself up to his full height, and sarted shouting at the top of his lungs. 

"FIRST OF ALL, WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ME, THE MISSION OF CONQUERING BOYS, WHEN I EXCULSIVELY PLAY GIRL DATING SIMS??????" 

"Well after some observation after you completed the contract, we saw that you hated real life girls, so we thought it'd be easier for you to conquer boys..." she trailed off, on the verge of tears again at Chanyeol's harsh tone and words. 

"I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW STUPID THAT IS. ANYWAY SECONDLY, I. HAVE. NEVER. DONE. ANYTHING. WITH. ANYONE. IN. TERMS. OF. ROMANCE."

At this statement, Yura dropped her broom and stared in shock. 

"I only deal with the virtual world, the real one is just ty." Chanyeol stated, regaining his composure and pushing up his glasses. 

"WHAT!!!! YOU WERE JUST A CONQUERER OF GAMES? I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I ALWAYS SCREW UP AT EVERYTHING." At this point Yura really sarted bawling. 

"At least, to compensate, I will also die with you as we share the same collar." She sniffled out, rubbing her eyes dejectedly with her hands 

Chanyeol looked at her with pity in his eyes and worry in his heart. They were both going to die and it was all because of a stupid mistake.