7 Oppression

Finders keepers , losers become corpses.

Yoongi let his eyes run around the room in silence before reluctantly acknowledging their manager's demands. Although the man was a master at poker faces, he could not help but feel his face tighten up at the sight of the youngest's forlorn look. Following the footsteps of his Seokjin hyung, he nearly changed his mind when the last few seconds of eye contact with the maknae were abruptly interrupted by the slam of the door in his face.

"Yoongi-hyung, anything the matter?"

The mint haired male unclenched his fist and turned to face Hoseok.

"Nah, let's go." He prayed his gut feeling was just messing with him this time. He really did.

 


"Jungkook-ah," the teen felt his whole body freeze at sound of the voice.

"Kookie-ah why are you not answering hyung?"

Silence.

"Jungkook-ah.."

Taehyung chuckled a few feet away from him. Jimin on the otherhand, leaned against the door for a mere two seconds before he began walking towards the boy.

"Is there something wrong with our maknae? Hmm?"

The sound of the metal legs of the hospital stool screeching against the hospital's white tiles made Jungkook's fear heighten.

"What should we do with him Minhyuk-ah?"

Jungkook snapped his head to look at the other two. And he suddenly wished he didn't.

Jimin and Taehyung's eyes were a terrifying shade of black. Their two bodies just inches away from his. They stared right back at him with blank faces. And somehow, somehow they no longer looked like the hyungs he came to know of.

"Who are you?"

A hand covered his mouth at the speed of light.

"Shh..Don't want anyone to think we're gonna kill you right?"

Jungkook gasped.

The short male took his time to settle next to the boy.

"But it's not like we aren't going to."

NO!

He bit the hand covering his lips making Jimin scream in pain causing Taehyung a momentary confusion. His body instinctively rolled off the bed, pushing the last occupant into a wall. Taehyung groaned as his head hit the wall. The petite man circled his arms around Jungkook's waist just as he had his hand on the knob.

"Let me go you monster!"

"What a naughty boy you've been! How dare you try to take what's ours!"

"Stop! You're hurting me hyung!"

Jungkook wrestled with the smallest male, grabbing at the arms that were pulling him back to the bed.

"Jimin-hyung, stop! You're hurting me!"

"Shut up! Jimin's not here anymore!"

The maknae felt his eyes tear up. His hyungs are gone? What about Taehyung? A desperate look to his left showed the male in question standing straight like a statue creepily staring at him.

"And so is Taehyung.." 

 The arms around his waist were now gone but with the grip in his hair and the force on both his hands, Jungkook knew better than to move. The other two made eye contact with one another and the raven haired male watched with a disturbing feeling as a sickening smile started to grow on both their faces.

Tik..Tik..Tik..Tik..

"Night night Jungkook-ah..'

 


The door clicked open and Jin peeped his head into the room. His shoot today was thankfully short, just a mere three hours, but his mind had been elsewhere the entire time.

"Oh hyung, you're back."

Jimin and Taehyung faced him. And weirdly, their eyes seem to be glistening under the light. Seokjin blinked, the teary eyes vanished.

"Ne..how was Jungkook?"

Jin made a move to take a look at the boy but he was all covered up with only a few strands of his black hair peeking out from underneath.

Jungkook?

"He's sleeping very well.."

"He's barely even moved for the past few hours even.."

"It's like dead asleep."

Jin's eyes widened and he rushed to the boy's side planning to check. Just as his hand was about to shoot out, the unwavering stares behind his back made him stop.

"Taehyung-ah, Jimin-ah, go and get some food. You guys must be hungry."

"Aniya hyung we'll watch over him with you."

"Come on it's been hours since you both last ate. Go and have a meal.."

The air in the room was starting to thicken and there was a foul smell of dried blood coming from somewhere. His smle didn't quite reach his eyes but he tried his luck again," Hyung is here to take care of Jungkook. Go. Both of you."

Jimin's thick lips were wearing a small smirk and he took a step towards the oldest. Suddenly, the door opened and in came Namjoon. And the weird atmosphere was sliced through.

"Oh, Jin-hyung you're done as well!" he glanced at the other two," I think me and Jin hyung can take over now. Go and get some rest you two."

As soon as the door shut, Jin flipped the quilt off of the maknae and he nearly screamed.

Out of relief.

"Seokjin hyung, what are you doing?"

Not minding the other, Jin searched the youngest for any signs of injury.

"Jin-hyung..quit worrying over him like that," Namjoon sighed as he went to sit on the couch at the other end of the room. 

The oldest let out a sigh of relief when he found nothing,"Aish..is fussing over him wrong?"

Jungkook was breathing.

He's not dead, just sleeping.

Thank goodness.

 


 

"Did anyone take my sweater? I swear I left it on the couch this morning!"

"Namjoon hyung you lose things everyday, just get a new one.."

"This one's special though..argh..forget it!"

Everyone was sprawled around the living room other than Namjoon who was still trying to find his article of clothing with Hoseok dangling on the sofa's armrest. Yoongi still laid flat on the couch while Jin was eating chips on the floor. The last two were laying on the floor watching the television.

Manager hyung had insisted that they all went back to get the rest they needed and that he himself accompany Jungkook in the hospital that night. He locked them all out and the maknae had slept through the commotion. He must've been tired as hell.

20 minutes later the two youngests had bid them goodnight and retreated into their room. Just as Hoseok called out a goodnight. A television ad on the documentary of the missing twin murders in 1989 flashed across the screen.

A brief teaser of missing twins with one of the twins' body being found washed up onshore with a stab wound but no suspects and no weapons found. His hands and feet were tied and various witness in dark lighting recalling the boy's lives.

Yoongi perked up at that with slight interest and a weird gut feeling.

Missing twin murders huh..

 


 

That night, red numericals flashed 2:17am, Seokjin's legs kicked off the remaining fabric of his blanket when suddenly, a hand was on his shoulder.

"Hyung."

 


A/N: Well that was long. Took a two year hiatus. Realised I was making myself feel terrible by trying to fit in and then realising this path was never meant for me. AND SO, i'M BACK!

Hope everyone enjoyed reading it. The next chapter is being prepared as we speak. So, if you enjoyed the chapter, subscribe and upvote it if you would like to! <3 It would be very much appreciated. Comment your thoughts on who and what is going to happen..Would love to hear what you guys think about this!