2.

Finders keepers , losers become corpses.

 

"Shall we all eat some burgers today?" Namjoon jokingly teased. The others trailing behind him with smiles on their faces. He reached his hand out to grab the back of Taehyung's nape earning a scowl from the younger,who brushed the action off.

Jimin was lagging at the back, a blank yoongi turning around to check on him every few minutes.

"Taehyung,aren't you happy?"

"Why should I be?" The look on his face was so genuine that Namjoon paused and lost his composure for a milisecond,"Shouldn't you? We're eating burgers together and you're not even the least bit excited?" The smile on his face was becoming increasingly forced.Jin pulled Namjoon next to him before giving a sympathetic look to him.

"Let's just get there before it closes.." It was already close to 9pm and they had just finished rehearsals.

 

 


 

It wasn't anything drastic or  that ​noticeable ​. It was the tiny things that mattered that allowed Hoseok to realise that something was very wrong with not one but two of his roommates. Jimin and Taehyung were acting like they usually do but what made him realise was the slight changes in the way they spoke, ate, played. Their smiles were becoming frighteningly scary and he didn't even know why. But when the two locked eyes with him, sometimes, he would feel all the goosebumps and the sudden chill from the back of his spine.

He wasn't sure if they noticed his increasing discomfort but if they did, they didn't say anything. They had recently, slept next to one another every night and without fail, Jin, their very own motherly member had taken note of this. The eldest volunteered to call them to his room everynight as of late- this means for the past three days- and always told them that he'd be there for them. Like twins, the two gave a hearty laugh before brushing the matter off.But the glow in their eyes however told a different story. It was beginning to lose it's shine.

The two would tend to disappear at certain times of the day and come back claiming that they had been practicing but Hoseok knew better. He was a practice bug and if they had ever stepped foot in the studio, he would have definitely known.

Everyone had headed in to their rooms and had bid him goodnight but there he was, standing outside the closed door. The choreography leader froze in his spot as he listened to the ongoing conversation happening just on the other side of the door,"Minjae-ah, it's been so long since we've been out. It's time we did what we were supposed to years ago.."

There was a quiet sobbing noise before it turned into a loud cackle," I can't wait.."

Hoseok could feel his heart stop. That whisper came from an unknown voice. Steadying his heartbeat, the brunette turned the knob to see two of his dongsaengs hurriedly closing their shared drawer before turning to give him a long stare.

"Hyung, sleeping already?"

"Mmm.." he gave a smale smile as his eyes shifted away from the drawer.What were they hiding in there?..​

Noticing that they were all still standing, he tried to put off their suspicions by making way to his bed," Goodnight my babies.."

And then his eyes closed.

 


 

Jungkook mewled in his sleep before blinking his eyes open. Someone was shuffling around in their room. He let out a soft sigh causing the sounds to stop. Eh? Hyung?.. squeezing his eyes open again, he could only see pure darkness. Shifting on his right, he saw Namjoon passed out on his bed. Drool hanging from his lips and his eyes closed in a peaceful manner and then there were shuffling sounds again. Jungkook could hear them in the midst of Namjoon's loud snoring. He wanted to tell Namjoon to calm the fuxk down and why was he searching in the dead of the night?​

His eyes snapped open again. He stared at the figure on the bed to his right. Namjoon hyung was there. There were more shuffling noises and at this Jungkook eyes slowly adapted to the dark, allowing him to see a figure near the edge of Namjoon's bed digging into his drawers and closets. He could feel his pulse and breathing speeding up. Unfortunately, the intruder must have noticed this because all noises stopped and so did it's movements and soon, the only thing Jungkook could hear was his very own breathing.

It's neck tipped to the left as it inched closer his bed. Jungkook stilled his movements, pleading that it wouldn't come any closer. He itched to see Namjoon's condition. The room was suddenly was so silent. Another step closer and Jungkook's breath hitched. His mouth was open in fear. He wanted to scream but he felt so paralysed. Pure black, it's shape was that of a man. But not recognizable at all.

"Jebal.." He prayed silently.

Closing in, he could feel something cold wash over his whole body, numbing all his senses..N-namjoon h-hyung..​

His eyes were unblinking. He could feel it.. He could feel it's presence as it reached the side of his bed. Jungkook felt like he wanted to break out into a sob.

Dukk..dukk..​ The sounds made its presence more terrifying.

Hhh..N-no..Hhh..hh..

 

Just as the creature's arm wanted to touch his very skin, the door burst open and light poured in.

Jungkook screamed.


 

Jin bursts into the room hearing the scream, Namjoon shot up, Hoseok fell on his side, Taehyung woke up, Jimin took out his earphones and Yoongi stood still. Hand still on the door knob.

"Jungkook!" The oldest hugged the boy as the youngest began to sob out loudly. It was so sudden.

With his breathing slowed down, Jin cupped his face an looked into his eyes, " What happened?"

The other members were already piling at the entrance of his room. All with looks of concern and Yoongi continued to awkwardly stick to the door," Sorry if hyung scared you, Jungkook-ah.."

"A-ani..it wasn't y-you.." they waited for him to continue," T-there was someone..I was s-scared.."

Jin looked at him in shock. He hugged the boy tighter," You're safe now.."

They all glanced in Yoongi's direction," I was opening the door when he screamed..I didn't do anything."

The continued stares were asking him to further explain.

" M-my book where I write all the lyrics disappeared and since Namjoon had a habit of borrowing things, I thought it might have been here."

They all hummed and Jin hugged one last time before asking if he wanted to sleep together. When the maknae shook his and gave a reassuring smile, they all filed out.


However, the events didn't stop. Yoongi scowled when his mug disappeared into thin air, thinking it was one of his dongsaengs act, Jin's shoes went missing and Namjoon's newly bought headphones were nowhere to be found.

"Yah! Is it one of you guys?" The palest of them screamed in annoyance," First my notebook and now my mug? Own up now! Before I get my hands on you!"

"Yoongi-ah calm down, my stuff has gone missing as well and so has Hoseok's cap" The dancer nodded at this. Namjoon pouted," My headphones are gone too.."

The youngest three stared at them with quizzical expressions.." I swear it wasn't me hyung.."Jungkook grumbled. It was just last night when he had cried after a figure nearly touched him. The other two shrugged. No laughs or anything. Not like how they usually were when they pulled pranks. Jimin continued to play his video game after letting out a small yawn. Taehyung stared at the blankly.

"If anything else of mine goes missing, you guys are gonna get it!" Yoongi warned, pointing his finger at all but his face still the usual. Jin shook his head and proceeded into the kitchen whilst Hoseok took a seat and stared at the three with suspicion.Something doens't feel right..


 

Cautiously Jungkook placed his two feet on the ground and quietly stood up from his bed. Picking up his handphone, he pressed the top key and watched as bright light filtered into the room. It was currently 2:47 am. His throat felt sore and begrudgingly, he dragged his feet to the kitchen. Hands pressed up on the sink counter, Jungkook watched his hands and heaved out a sigh when the cool water flowed down his clammy palms.

He reached out to claim a glass and slowly poured fresh water into the clear compound. A sudden flash of black made him flinch. Jungkook swiftly tuned to look behind.

The living room and hallway was empty. It was just him. Maybe a trick of the mind? He let out a nervous chuckle before turning back to look at the glass of water. "Aish..I'm just thinking too much.." he gulped down the water.

There was a sudden pain and next thing Jungkook saw was blood. His blood.

"N-no! Aaaah!"


A/N: Welcome back~ Thank you to those who commented and subscribed! <3 I'll try and finish this to the end. Jungkook isn't in a good position and suga will come in next chapter. More blood and thrills are coming~Sighs..Schools starting for me! Wish all of you the best of luck and please do:

Comment or/and Subscribe!<3 Thank you!!