Blood,Sweat and Tears.

Finders keepers , losers become corpses.

The stones came crashing down continuosly, no hesitance even. Red splattering their faces and the once green grass.Now, a deep red.

The feathery figure lay sprawled out on the soil, it's flesh torn open with half of it's insides sliding out milimeter by milimeter at every hit.

But it's one black eye staring lifelessly at Yoongi.

Yoongi tore his sight away. The tips of his fingers beginning to numb. He swallowed whatever it was in his throat, eyes unfocused. And fear. He felt it up snaking up his entire body like a snake coiling around his heart. He couldn't breathe.In his pure panic, he stepped back. A twig breaking underneath his weight.

"Hyung?" Two pairs of eyes were now trained on Min Yoongi, their smirks twisted and grim," wanna join us?

Yoongi broke out of his reverie, quickly regaining his composure.

He couldn't show them he was affected. And he wouldn't.

He mirrored their smiles. Trademark smirk on his features, he met them eye to eye," Jiminie,Tae, it's time to stop playing and see our maknae now.."

The two boys tried to find a trace of fear but when they found none, Yoongi noticed Taehyung's evident frown. Afterwards proceeding to stand up and dust the dirt off their knees, they trudged away from the scene leaving the oldest behind.

Yoongi followed them, all the while pondering on what he should do. Casting a glance behind, he regretted doing so as he met the eye of the crow.

Death.

He could still feel his heart beating quickly, something was dead wrong with the two of them. Duk duk duk.. The sound of their footsteps and laughter ahead of him echoed and then the surrounding sounds faded with each passing step.Eyes staring straight ahead, he was about to take a step into the hospital when an arm gripped him.

He gasped.

The mint-haired rapper jumped in his own skin when he suddenly realised he was facing an old woman.

Her skin was wrinkly and her cheeks drooped, through all that Yoongi noticed the fear in her eyes and was that desperation?

"Sorry.." he murmured but she merely shook her head,the grey shawl wrapped around her neck and the thin material dressing her frail body made her look even more vulnerable.

"Dear boy, listen to me.."

He looked at the direction in which Jimin and Taehyung were heading and heaved a sigh of relief when he realised that neither of them had stopped to check if was still behind them.

"Yes?" he gently replied.

"Are those two boys your friends?"Yoongi nodded," Please keep an eye on them and everyone around them. I beg you, don't leave them alone! If anything happens find me here..please before anything happens."

And with that she was off but the rapper heard her mumbling the names Minjun and Minjae?

He shook his head to clear his thoughts and continued on his way. 

 


The knob turned twice before it clicked open and two boys walked in.

Jungkook tensed.

"Taehyung, where did you guys go? Didn't Hoseok hyung tell you guys to stay put?" Seokjin went on to nag with the appearance of the two 95-liners. The dancer sitting by Jungkook's side flinched at the mention of his name.

"Hyung, we were exploring the hospital's garden for a bit."Seokjin chuckled and patted the boy on his head before pinching Jimin's cheeks, eliciting a groan.The door clicked again and the second oldest walked in, his face unfazed by everything that he had witnessed. Namjoon moved to sit nearer to Seokjin only to have his back slapped by the maknae,"Hyung, you sat on my elbow!"

The mother of the grouped sighed,"Namjoon, at this rate, you're going to break his elbow as well and then he won't be able to take part in our comeback."

"Maybe it's better if he didn't."

The second youngest smirked at the raven-head as he said this. The others laughed at his joke but the maknae could just feel the double meaning and suddenly he wondered if Taehyung and Jimin would kill him. No, he knew they would.

His bandmates laughter were gone and he heard the scariest whisper near his left," Just wait,maknae.."

His neck snapped to the side meeting cold black pupils. Jimin.

All through that there were two other figures who weren't laughing along. Mint hair covered two knowing eyes, his form slouching a little while Hoseok eyed Jimin on the opposite side of where he was sitting.

 


 

And just as they thought it couldn't get any worse, their manager stepped into the room.

"Yah, boys, you guys got a schedule to go to!" a lean man informed. 

"Seokjin,a photoshoot for the men's magazine, Namjoon, Bang PD called to see you, Yoongi, your music video for 'Give it to me' and Hoseokkie, you've got an offer to be on 'Hit the Stage'. We're currently discussing with the producer and they wanted to discuss with you."

"Ah.Yes,hyung" 

"Taehyung and Jimin-ah, you guys don't have anything till 5pm later, so you two can stay here."

Behind the eyes of all, someone worried for the safety of their maknae.Yoongi stayed in the room last before he heard someone say,

 

"Don't worry, we'll take good care of you maknae.."

 

Their manager broke off the rapper's and Jungkook's eye contact with a pull of the door. And, Jungkook is all alone.

And if Yoongi had bothered to read what Jungkook was trying to tell him with his teary eyes, he would have understood the words,"Help me."

 


A/N: BTS is slaying every chart and their songs are very unique. Indeed, they are artists. Hope everyone had a chance to listen to their new album. My fave was Hobi's MAMA. :D Anyway, how's this chapter? Yoongi is beginning to see everything. And Hoseok seems to be scaredy cat here eh? Don't worry tables will turn soon. Very sorry for the late update was busy with exploring and reading everything related to my course, design. 

Subscribe // Comment // Upvote! <3 Where my readers at? Goodluck to those taking exams and studying for them!