IV.

Finders keepers , losers become corpses.

""Jimin, Tae, can hyung talk to the two of you for awhile?" yoongi went into their room.

"Mmm.."

Jimin sat down on his bed and Taehyung gave a nod of affirmation, stumbling around, continuing to pull his socks up. Yoongi pulled the youngest to sit next to him. He ruffled Jimi's hair a little, taking in the way the boy sat stiff.

What happened?

"Do the two of you happen to know what happened to our maknae last night?" Two shook their heads in response and yoongi sighed before chuckling," Well, no point worrying now..let's hurry up so we can visit Jungkook alright?"

With that said he turned to pat the two on the head, Taehyung first and then Jimin. His head froze in mid air. Jimin turning to look at the older,"Hyung?"

A flash of unfamiliarity went past yoongi's eyes,"A-aniya..Hyung was thinking about where I might have left my notebook."

He gave a small smile before patting the boy on the head, this time softer,slower, his hands playing with the brunette's hair just a little. He smiled sadly and waved,making his way out.

When the door clicked shut, the shorter turned to stare at Taehyung," Minhyuk, do you think he found out?"

"I don't think so Minjae-ah."

Yoongi stood behind the now closed door,listening in. Once the words were uttered, the white-haired male could feel the fear, coiling around him.

They weren't his dongsaengs, they were strangers.

 


 

The smell of medicinal tools and whitewash walls enveloped their senses. Jin talking on the phone to Namjoon whilst the others trailed behind. Just a few steps behind was hoseok followed by the 95-liners with last, yoongi trailing behind. Hoseok had been awfully quiet but that was to expected considering their maknae had just gotten attacked. The creases began to be more obvious, his head bent a little as his brain was caught up with what had happened in the room earlier. The rapper snapped his head up when the few in front of him had stopped moving.

"Yoongi and hyung will go in first, Hoseok-ah take care of the two," Seokjin patted the dancer on the shoulder," Jimin and Taehyung, we'll let you guys go in later okay?"

"Okay Jin-hyung!"

With a gentle smile, Jin opened the door to the room as yoongi followed his footsteps. Hoseok inwardly gasped when the instructions were given. Truth be told, he felt anxious around the two. Awkwardly, he scratched his neck and gave a large, insincere smile to the younger two," Ja, shall we grab breakfast first then?"

Tugging the two, the tension in the two was unmistakable.

 


Jungkook in a breath when the door swung open. Namjoon shifted his attention and grinned when he noticed who they were.

"Jin-hyung, Yoongi-hyung!" Jungkook croaked out. He couldn't help but feel relieved, noticing that two people weren't there.
 

"Kookie, how're ya feeling?" yoongi pushed past Namjoon and sat on the chair placed next to the bed. He grumbled a little when Namjoon stood standing awkwardly. The youngest merely replied with a small smile. They weren't going to be blinded by a smile, they knew that behind those dark pupils and strong resistance was a boy suffering from pain and fear.

"Stop that act-"

"Yoongi-ah!"

Yoongi jerked back at Jin's sudden protectiveness. The eldest man had moved from the door to Jungkook's side. Now holding the boy's hand in his," Jungkook-ah can you tell us hyungs what happened last night?"

He immediately shrunk back in fear, pulling his hand out from Jin's hold,leaving the other's hand in his frozen state.

"I-I'm sorry, I can't.." he sobbed.

"I-it's okay-y kookie-ah, hyung understands..you must be very tired right?" Jin desperatle tried to change the sudden drop in the atmosphere. Namjoon looked on at Jungkook while yoongi gripped his sides, squinting his eyes at his hyung.

Does hyung know something?

 


 

"Jimin! Tae-eh?" 

Hoseok stood still, eyeing the spot where he had left the two boys at previously. Facing him were two empty blue seats. He had gone to buy a drink and had asked the two if they wanted to follow him but they had only shook their heads, insisting they were tired. The awkwardness only made the oldest of the three desperate to leave them there.

Now,looking back, he had made a grave mistake. 

There was an inkling of fear and regret in his chest. 

"."

He sat the two cups of cold beverage down and rushed off to find the missing boys.Just two steps off when he felt someone grip his arm, Hoseok flinched.

"Hobi-ah, where are you going? You can go in and see Jungkook now."

The dancer only nodded apologetically at his hyung," Hyung, don't scare me like that," he flashed his award winning smile, " Tae and Jimin are missing. I-I was getting the drinks and when I came back they were gone." 

"Arasso. hyung will find them. You should go in first!"

Yoongi ruffled the younger's hair as he smirked. Hands on the boy's back, he shoved the boy into the room.

Once the door closed, his fingers grasped the ends of his black tee,crumpling the edges.

 


 

Jin's face collided with the door when it suddenly opened, erupting in a fit of swear mixed with laughter from behind him. Jungkook only managed a smile at the hilarious scene.

Hoseok rushed to check if he was okay," Sorry hyung! I didn't mean to do it!"

The oldest glared at the male, left hand still holding onto his once pointy,sharp, beautiful nose before shaking away the pain. He noticed that Hoseok was the only one who had entered.

"Where's Tae and Jimin?"

"Erm.. Yoongi-hyung's looking for them.hehe.."

 


 

High cut timberland boots stood on hardened earth. He had asked a couple of nurses around the area if they had seen two boys, one "really short" and one with suprisingly good looks. The embarressment and looks of confusion were all worth it when they had all directed him to the hospital's garden, hidden behind and secretly near to the mortuary. 

The glass doors that closed behind the blond, trapped all the cool air inside as Yoongi was left to stand outside under the blistering heat. He hated this. His thoughts on his hatred for the sun were cut short when loud short noises came from the corner surrounded by shrubs and tall trees.

His eyes found two tufts of black hair. It was now his duty to bring them back in, with the grass crunching under his heavy steps, Min Yoongi was about three steps away when he noticed it.

"Argh.."

"Hah.."

Lifeless on the ground was a bloody and bashed crow. The murderers still crouched next to the poor thing, smashing rocks on its small form. Yoongi watched as Jimin and Taehyung took turns raising up their rocks, now damp with velvety liquid that may have possibly been blood. 

What the hell..

The stones came crashing down continuosly, no hesitance even. Red splattering their faces and the once green grass.Now, a deep red.

Yoongi tore his sight away. The tips of his fingers beginning to numb. He swallowed whatever it was in his throat, eyes unfocused. And fear. He felt it up snaking up his entire body like a snake coiling around his heart. He couldn't breathe.

"Hyung?" Two pairs of eyes were now trained on Min Yoongi, their smirks twisted and grim," wanna join us?"


A/N: Late update but it's here! c: Hope you guys liked it, comment down below what you think of this chapter. Haha let the games begin!LOL.