Part II.

Finders keepers , losers become corpses.

Please don't let go of my hand.

I'm scared.I'm scared.
 
It's only been a three days since Jimin had started sleeping next to Taehyung but it felt like forever. They continued to have identical dreams. The dreams were no longer of themselves drowning in the depths of the unknown waters  but of two similar boys running around. It felt so familiar and yet something they've never done before. It came to them like visions from a past that they have never had. Although the cruelty of their nightmares lessened, the differences in their behaviors became more obvious.
 
"Taetae, it's driving me insane!" Jimin sobbed as he pulled at the other's sleeve. They were currently in their own rooms and Hoseok was in the kitchen helping out Jin hyung when Jimin decided that they talk about this. He felt so lost. He had only wanted to help the brunette but instead got dragged into it. It pained him to let the other suffer alone but sharing the pain wasn't what they should do,"I know..But let's not think too much about it okay? Perhaps it'll go away in a matter of days?"
 
Jimin nodded, letting his best friend wipe away the tears.

 

Hoseok stood right outside the door to his, Jimin's and Taehyung's room. Was something going on? Jimin seemed to be crying. He quickly regained his composure and knocked on the door before barging in only to see the two hugging."Yah! Hyungs made breakfast!Come on!" He gave his usual morning screams and pretended to laugh as he watched the two walk out, complaining how loud Hobi-hyung always is.

He took a moment to stare at where the two were when he had barged in. It clicked in his mind that the two had been sleeping side by side these few days and that Taehyung had been getting nightmares in the first week. Was this the cause? If so, he had to speak to them.Hopefully,this wouldn't affect them too much. He knew how close they were to the point where one might cry if the other was sick. He chuckled "such kids.."

He was going to talk to his Jin-hyung about this.The other guy would know what to do! Afterall, he's their mom in the group.

"Jin-hyung! Is it okay if I talk to you for a moment?" As he side-galnced at Taehyung who was playing with the maknae's food and Jimin who was attempting to do aegyo for his Yoongi-hyung, who was mumbling and cursing about how he no longer wanted to see terrible aegyo right after waking up.

"Neh..What's got you so serious in the morning?" The older joked.

"Come on!" Hoseok tugged at his shirt pulling him into the kitchen away from the ears of the members.

"What's wrong?" Jin's expression had now become more concerned. Hoseok rarely acted this way. If he did, something's wrong then.

"Hyung,the kids aren't getting enough sleep these days..I heard they've been getting nightmares."

"Jungkook hasn't told me anything about this.."
"It's Jimin and Taehyung, I keep hering them shuffling and sometimes sobbing in their sleep hyung!"

Jin bit is lip,"How long has this been going on for?"

"I'm not sure but i only noticed about this about two days ago and I know that Taehyung had got them a few days after we came back from the Japan, I think.

Jin nodded his head, " I'll talk to them.Don't worry okay Hobi."

Ruffling Hoseok's hair,the older walked out while Hoseok smiled.

He didn't have to worry now that Jin-hyung will talk to them.


 

They were having their photoshoot today and the members poured into the changing room, clothings off and new ones on.

"Yoongi-hyung, you're up next!"

Namjoon sat on the sofa whilst trying to manage the members. Jungkook was trying to nap before his turn but the second youngest was preventing him from doing so. He was pinching his cheeks and cooing, ll the while talking about how worried he was if Jungkook was too cute that the aliens might take him.

"Aliens don't exist Taehyung-ah.."Yoongi chuckled. Their makeup noona quickly shushing him.

As more of their members went and came back, more bodies piled up in the room with Yoongi-hyung taking up the whole sofa, Jungkook leaning against one of the walls, snores heard thoughout the quiet room.

Jin went to find Jimin and Taehyung, setting them on two chairrs next to him when Namjoon had gone for his turn. The two were tired but it was obvious they were trying their best to stay awake. He patted their cheeks and smiled lovingly when they stared at him in confusion.

"Hyung?~" Jimin whined while Taehyung continued to stare.

Toning down his voice to avoid the others from hearing, he questioned, "Is everything okay with two of you?"

"Hyung,what are you talking about?" Jimin cuddled into his hyung's side giving him one of those cute eye-smiles.

"Well..just know that if there's anything, tell hyung 'kay?"He petted Taehyung's head when the boy gave him a small pout,"Hyung's always here for you.."

"Don't worry hyung, we're fine.."


 

 

Hoseok promised he wouldn't interfere but when things started to get weird..he hoped it didn't happen though.

And that day came,while they were playing video games, Jungkook had jokingly shoved Taehyung and laughed but what happened after was unexpected.

"Yah! Don't fuxking push me! I'm your hyung! "

Everyone froze and stared the the two. Namjoon frowned. What was wrong with Taehyung? The boy rarely ever sweared.Heck, he didn't even like swearing and didn't like to joke around with the younger like that? Jin stood stock still. Hoseok's once loud laughter had now become silent. Only Jimin didn't seem surprised by this as he sat at the edge with a smirk tugging at his lips. But no one seemed to notice this.

"It's just a joke hyung-ah" Jungkook tried, the smile on his face slowly melting off.

"Taehyung, you know kookie didn't mean it, what's with you today?" Yoongi sided Jungkook. Shock at the turn of events, they were clearly unaware of how to handle the situation. Taehyung stood up and into his room but not before glaring at the others. Jungkook continued to sit cross-legged on the floor,his hands fisted and eyes clenched tight to avoid the oncoming of tears.

Namjoon and Jin snapped back to reality, taking over the two different positions. Jin crouched and hugged the unmoving boy on the floor while Namjoon went into the angry boy's room. Jungkook refused to give in to the hug and tried to hold back his tears before a soft sob broke out from his lips. He didn't even want to cry but why was he? Why was he even crying at something so small. Perhaps, it was because Taehyung was his favourite hyung and he didn't want to make him angry and was shocked at the outbursts.

"It's okay Kook-ah.."

"Why am I crying.." He sat up and wiped off the tears harshly," Hyung, play with me.."

Jin took his spot and Hoseok tried to bring up the mood," Uri baby maknae is a man now~" Yoongi sat down, going back to his usual self. But at the back of their minds, they wonered why Taehyung had acted that way.


 

 

"Taehyung?"

The leader stepped inside the room and found the boy curled up in blankets and surrounded by pillows. He was sniffing and this made the older shake his head, sympathizing for a moment.

"Is something the matter Tae-ah?" the boy sat up and pouted at the male.

" I'm sorry hyung I didn't mean.. I just.."

"It's okay..here.." He pulled the boy into his arms, he felt awkward but hey as the leader, he had to at least try right?

"Go and apologise to Jungkook later Tae-ah.."

"Mmm" Honestly, he didn't understand what was going on, he had been getting frequent headaches and he felt angry more often nowadays. He just couldn't feel the him anymore. It felt as if his soul was slowly slipping and something more terrifying was taking his place. He's scared that the moment he closes his eyes, he would fall into the depths of darkness and disappear from the world. The thought was terrifying.

Somehow, he wondered if Jimin felt the same.

That thought made his eyes widen and he felt his heart stopped. It couldn't be possible right?

Was Jimin still even there?


 

 

"Jimin-ah, are you okay?" Jin asked the boy worriedly when he realised that the boy had been sitting in the same spot and had not said a word.

Jimin stared up at his hyung before he broke out into a bone-chilling smile..

"Never better, hyung.."

 


A/N: Chapter 2's up.. Please comment on what you think is happening. Jimin-ah are you still there? The others are slowly starting to get involved. It's coming.. (I apologise for any grammatical errors..it wasn't proofread.)

Comment or Subscribe <3 Do upvote this fic c:​