Part I.

Finders keepers , losers become corpses.

It wasn't anything unexpected when Taehyung had picked up what was supposed to be a fragment of the set they were filming in. It was a sleek and silver blade- well what was left of it. Its ends had been apparently been broken off and the remaining piece, the body of the blade, seemed to have been covered in rust. His dark, almond eyes scanned the piece of metal in amusement as he squat near the corner of the area. The words or rather graffiti lining the walls only made the place creepier. It was all set in a factory in Japan. Considering what they were filming was kinda secret and that the place need not be rented, it was benefitting for both companies. Their concept also kinda suited the place well.

Everyone else had been at a different location in the large factory, Yoongi-hyung was sleeping on whatever makeshift chairs the staff had set for them while Jin-hyung was trying to get Jungkook to eat the meals that were prepared for them. Jungkook, recently, wanted to follow his Jimin-hyung in dieting but ofcourse as the maknae and baby of the group, Jin could not see this to the end. Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung was at different corners-one occupied with his phone and the other resting in a rather awkward manner. His head was hanging on one side of the arm rest, his hands swinging at the open side and his legs were crossed over the other arm-rest. Such an uncomfortable position. Where was Jiminie?

"TaeTae!" Coming closer with a towel draped over him was none other than Jiminie. Taehyung's hands quickly pocketed the blade into his coat's pocket.

"Jiminie! How was your filming for your part?"

The shorter male gave a cute pout," Taetae, it's so difficult to keep my eyes open in the water! How did you manage to do it? And you even did it in cold water!"

Taehyung just chuckled at this as he went to cuddle the boy, the silver metal laying deep in his pocket forgotten.

 


 

"Oh?" His hands came around the metal,"Must have forgotten all about this? Oh well!"

Taehyung was planning to place the shiny blade into his box of discoveries. It wasn't the first time Taehyung had brought some souvenirs back from their filming sites, it was probably the fifth time he was doing this. In the box other weird objects that he had taken an interest in, lay still in the shoe box. Hoseok hyung always nagged that he was only collecting rubbish and that it would end making their room untidy at the end of the day but Taehyung would just laugh it off. They had finished filming their the Run music video for their Japanese version. All of them were laying around, removing their clothing and preparing to head back to Seoul.

"Guys let's get everything packed in 10 minutes and then we can head back!" Namjoon's leader voice rang through their changing rooms and resting space.

"Yay! Man, today was really tiring but I'm glad we finished it!"

"Hoseok-ah, quickly pack your stuff and stop making so much noise!" Yoongi hyung teased,"Oh, and who left their earphones here?"

"It's not me hyung! Yah, Namjoon!"

Their leader wore a dumbfounded expression before heading to where their composing member stood, flushing when he realised it was the earphones he had borrowed from Jungkook and had misplaced them.

The maknae stood behind, his face showing how annoyed he was at his hyung's habits.

"I'm taking them back hyung!" 

"Ani,wae? I haven't finished using them yet! And didn't you say you have a spare?"

Jungkook turned to face his leader and sighed," I lent you this a week ago and Tae-hyung has a spare not me.."

Taehyung stood awkwardly as they turned their heads to him. Jin-hyung was giving this expression that literally translated to 'just-lend-him-your-spare-earphones-look-at-how-pitiful-he-looks' while Yoongi hyung's look meant 'hurry-up-and-shut-him-the-hell-up!"

"I will hyung!Hahaha. Don't give me that look please."The members laughed as they looked at their thankful and yet forlorn expression.

While all this was going on,one thought was running through his mind tho,"I'm never gonna get it back.."


 

Jimin came bouncing into their shared room, smile playing on his lips as he watched Taehyungs sit on his part of the bunk bed.

"TaeTae what's that?"

"Hmm? This? It's something I found while we were filming there.."Jimin gave him a concerned look," What? It's so cool! I just had to Minnie"

Jimin scratched the back of his neck.Sigh.His best friend always had something weird that he would be so interested in. He sat next to the boy, taking a closer look at the fragment.

"Tae, it's a blade!"

"It's just a blade!" Giving him his famous rectangular smile, Jimin cooed before faking a punch," Promise me you would stop bringing back things next time okay?"

"Neh,Minnie omma!~" A flying pillow narrowly missed Taehyung's back as he went on to climb to the upper bunk. Not long after, the eldest occupant entered their room and proceeded to switch the lights off but not before trying to squeeze and pinch his favoured cute dongsaengs cheeks.

"Hyung!"

"Okay!Goodnight my boys!" Taehyung let out a heartfelt laugh and the lights switched off.


 

"Argh..nghh.."

Taehyung squirmed as an uncomfortable feeling spread and then bam! He snapped his eyes open. What the hell? He tried to move his hands but they wouldn't budge. W-what? He tried to feel around and push the force only torealise that he couldn't move his entire being except his eyes. Wide in fear,he worried that the aliens have now came to collect him and bring him back to their planet. But what was this? He felt so pressed into his bed and could feel himself sinking deeper and deeper into his mattress but there nothing above him. It was like an invisible force was pushing him. Argh.. his chest! He couldn't breathe. He closed his eyes. It felt so cooling and wait.

It felt like his hands were now tied together, his eyes snapped open for the second time. Ropes were binding his hands and feet together and only then did Taehyung felt the duct tape on his lips. He nearly screamed when he saw a figure not far from him, in the situation. He wasn't able to see his face as black hair flowed freely,covering his features. His hands and feet were bound as well but something was colouring parts of the water surrounding him red. And then it clicked. Taehyung panicked.No. H-he couldn't breathe. Water was surrounding him and he was sinking and sinking. Jebal! Help!

I c-can't breathe! No air.

He struggled to break the bounds but the light above him was getting further and further away.

Please..


Jimin woke up,hearing muffled noises coming from above him. Was Taehyung ing? Oh dear, the petite male didn't want to witness the embarressing event again. His innocent mind would be so embarressed and ashamed of it.There was another muffled sound. He hoped Hoseok-hyung would wake up and silence his best friend. This time the sounds became louder causing Jimin to sit up with wide and open eyes. He sighed. Really? Was this really happening?  

Suddenly a muffled scream cut through his thoughts and he froze. Then there were sobs.

Was Taehyung having a nightmare? Jimin rushed to climb to Taehyung's bed.The male had his eyes shut tightly, face as if in pain. His hands were oddly fisted and squeezed together. What kind of nightmare was this? 

"Taetae..Taetae..wake up..It's Jiminie..Taetae-ah.."

"Arghh..h-help!"

"Taetae..Jimine's here..wake up Tae.." Jimin hugged the sobbing boy.Miraculously,the shuffling stopped and Taehyung peeked open. His eyes were watering and he hugged the smaller male tightly.

"Tae?" The younger boy only held him tighter," It was scary Jiminie..I thought I was going to die.."

"I'm here now..shh..shh.."

Jimin wasn't the type to ask when things like this happened. He, yoongi-hyung and Jin-hyung would wait for everything to die down before Taehyung would come back to them, whispering why and how..But most of the time,he would only confide in Jimin.They were best friends afterall and would definitely die for each other if they have to.


 

The same nightmares had gone for four more days before Jimin decided to step in. His best friend wasn't telling him what was bothering him and Jimin just didn't have the heart to his closest person suffering. He was a little annoyed at the fact that Hoseok hyung was so dead asleep that he never never woke up. Normally,he wasn't the kind that would sleep through a war but maybe the schedules had affected him as well?

That night, Jimin tried to help.

"Taetae, I'm sleeping with you tonight," He shoved the younger boy aside and proceeded to lie next to him on the upper bunk of the bed.

"Kekeke, Jiminie~" And the 173cm male knew it was a secret thank you. He smiled.

"Yah! Just make sure you don't make too much noise at night! We need to rest before the tiring day tomorrow!" Namjoon joked while Hoseok sighed. He was worried they'd stay up playing and joking.But nevertheless,he knew the two slept better together.


 

It was exactly 3am when Taehyung gripped Jimin's wrist in his sleep. The same nightmare..He couldn't breathe and the water was enveloping him. But something was different.. Looking towards his right where the figure was sinking. He nearly screamed when it was Jimin who he saw.

J-jiminie!

The dancer was sinking. His eyes were wide open as he stared in panic at Taehyung. The side of his abdomen was washed in red. He tried to scream and it seemed like he was crying. The brunette male couldn't tell but he tried to kick his legs to move to where Jimin was. What was going on? Why was Jimin here? As he tried to come up with an explanation, his friends eyes began to close. No! 

"Jimin!" Taehyung screamed as if he was calling out to his very own soul.

Don't leave me!..


 

A/N: First chapter's up. Tell me what you guys think about it and what do you think is going on or going to happen. The other members will soon come into play, don't worry..c:

Comment or Subscribe!<3 

And please kindly anticipate for the next chapter to be up!