Chapter 07: The Agenda?

My Amnesia Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeri POV:

"Yah, are you sure you wouldn't join us today?" Ji Hye asked, as I was busy putting my things inside my sling bag. I look at her, shook my head lightly. 

"I think I'll just stay at home tonight. I want to do my task for my final report at my overseas university though." I said, giving apologetic look to my friends. They are wanting to do some girls night after this, but unfortunately I can't join them. "I'm sorry, guys. Maybe next time." I said, sliding my bag around my shoulder. 

"Well, that can't be help. Works come first." Bomi said. I was relieved that three of them were totally understanding my consequences. I smiled. As soon as three of them leave me behind, I was walking out from my class when someone suddenly putting their arm around my neck.

"A yo, Park!" I glare at the latter. Jackson just wiggles his eyebrows along with his silly smile to me. 

"Stop doing that face , Jackson. It makes me wants to punch you." I said.

"Aww, I just missing my lovely girlfriend here though. Too bad we were placed in different claas group." He stated, while pouting.

"I think you are just more than missing me, right?" I glare at him. Jackson pointed his finger of his other hand.

"You are totally my ultimate best friend, Haeri. Only you can read my mind well." I rolled my eyes. "Jinyoung said he wants to bring two of us strolling around Seoul today. Mind to join?" 

"No." I firmly said, making Jackson shock in dramatic way.

"Why? Do you hate me? Please don't, Park Haeri. I still loves you even there are lots of my fans wanting me to be theirs, but my heart is only for you." I just looks at him, making disgusting face.

"Do you want to die?" 

"If it makes you happy, I will." I just face-palmed.

"Tell me once again about why we are friends, Jackson?" 

"Because I'm handsome." I rolled my eyes, smiling about how crazy he is. "So, why you don't want to join?"

"Do I need to remind you about the task that Mrs. Walker need us to do?" Jackson face turns blanks for a bit, before he smacks hiw own forehead as he was just woken from his drea m.

"Da.mn! I forgot about it! I haven't done single thing about it. "

"... In which, you need to start right now."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter