Chapter 02: The Days

My Amnesia Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

London, United Kingdom

"So, you have to be at Korea for six months?" Haeri nodded, answering her mom question. She had informed her parents about being transfer student and it seems like they had no objection about that, which is not surprising. Her parents were both Korean, but with her father working at the immigration office makes both of them lived in London quite long, until now.

"It is great opportunity then. You can learn about our culture there and perhaps, being a little bit social with people over there." Her father stated. "It's been years since I've left Korea. One day, I want to take visit at there soon or later. Ahh~ I'm missing Korea nature scent though." Haeri just rolled her eyes, hearing her father's dramatic words. 

"So, does they provide place to stay though?" Her mother asked. 

"They said, they have discussed with the SNU management themselves, and they willing to provide the dorm for us. But, if we do have some other place to stay, we can be excused." Haeri explained, getting a nod from her parents.

"If you want, I can help you find the nearest apartment for your own. There should be no problem for me." Haeri's eyes brightened as she heard that.

"Really, dad? Can you do it? You know how I have sharing rooms with people. No privacy at all." She pouted. 

"Of course, dear. I have some connection there, so you can tell Mrs. Walker about that." She nodded. Now, she feels some excitement going to Korea. Being independent by living alone was totally the best thing Haeri wants to do. 

"Thank you, dad and mom. That is why I love you both." She smiled. 

"Aigoo, you are my only daughter, so of course we have to make you happy." Her mom chuckled. The dinner mood turns better as three of them sharing sorties to each other. 

However, in the girl mind, how she can't wait to step on her home country land soon.


Seoul, South Korea

"Finally, it's done!" Sehun stretched his aching body due to making too much pose for the photo shoot earlier. Now, all of them was in the van, resting a bit before they completely arrived at their dorm. Only Lay sleeps soundly in the van, ignoring the noise of the other members. "Can't wait to go home now and having a nice sleep with my Pinku Pinku." He said, making Baekhyun snorted.

"You do sounds like a child right now." The older said. "Oh well, you are our maknae after all." Baekhyun then rest his head on his brown neck pillow, closing his eyes. "I want to take some nap first." 

Chen, on the other hand, was busy with his phone, feeling excited meeting his loved one soon. "Hyung, can you drop me off at the usual place, please?" Their manager looks at him.

"Hani place?" Chen nodded. "Alright."Chen just smiled widely.

"Chen looks absolutely happy though." Chanyeol stated. The said guy just look at the happy virus.

"I'm not, Yeollie."

"Chen hyung is so fall in love though. Even he makes thousand works, the tiredness just went away seeing his loved one. Ahhh~ I wish I have one." Kai said, sighing.

"And getting caught by the public? I bet you wouldn't able to handle it, even from sasaeng fans. Chen was good enough to hide his relationship." Suho said. 

"Yeah, I wonder how will be able to get girlfriend without fans getting mad about it?" Xiumin speaks. D.O., who is just watching them talking, patting the eldest one. 

"I think the time is come when we are in the age of fifty, starting to look ugly and having less fans though." Baekhyun open his eyes, looking at D.O.

"You still looks ugly even in this age right now." He stated, making D.O. throw things to the latter. The other members just laughing at them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter