Chapter 03: Time is Finally Begins

My Amnesia Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

London, United Kingdom

(This font style stands for English conversation in Haeri parts only)

One week has passed and today, all the transfer students that had been chose were gathering together, waiting for their boarding announcement any soon. Haeri was hugging both of her parents, as their only child was going to separated with them for a while.

"Once you arrived, don't forget to call us." The girl just nodded, as the father reminds her about that.

"Don't worry, dad. I will."

"Take care for yourself, okay? Always eat three meal per day, and don't ever skip any of it." Haeri chuckled seeing her mother feels to worry about her. "Make sure you do laundry every single day, don't just throw your dirty clothes on the floor-"

"Mom, I'm not a kid anymore. Don't worry, I really can take care of myself better that Jackson, okay?" He mother just sighed.

"This is a very first time you are going to leave us to another country. I wished I could go with you, but your dad would died with loneliness then." Her father just frowned, making Haeri laughs. 

"I think that I heard someone calling for my name." Haeri turns her head around, seeing her best friend with his funny smile. "Annyeong haseyo, auntie and uncle." He said, bowing to the elders. 

"Hello to you too, Jackson. Please take good care of my little girl here for us." Jackson eagerly nodded. Haeri just snorted. 

"Will do, uncle. Don't worry. I will become her guardian angel and protecting her until we come back here again safe and sound."

"Pfft~ Why I even have such dramatic friend like you?" She asked, feeling disgusted with Jackson words. 

"Because we are meant to each other, Haeri babe." Haeri smacks Jackson't head hard, making the latter winced in pain. "Ouch!"

"Don't you babe me. It feels weird..." Haeri parents just laughs, seeing the two of them. 

"Anyway, where is your parents?" She asked. 

"My dad have some important meeting to attend, so he and mom have to leave early though." Jackson just shrugged. "Well, at least they send me off and giving some advices, so it was fine." 

 

"Attention to all passengers of flight 235 to South Korea, the flight will be depart within one hour. Thank you." 


"Well, that's our cue now, Haeri." Haeri nodded and once again, she hugging both of her parents. 

"I'm going to miss you guys." She broke the hug, and her father gently patted her head.

"We both will miss you too. Take care, okay?" Haeri just nodded. She grabs her luggage and bids goodbye to her loved one as she followed Jackson who is waiting at the front of the departure entrance. She waves to her parents for the last time when she pass her plane ticket to the staff in front of her, before she completely enters the departure lane, towards to her respective plane. 

"Haeri, over here!" The girl saw Jackson waving his hand to her, as he found his seat in the plane. Both of them getting the same row seat, with Haeri beside the window while Jackson at the other. 

"This is the time, Park. I can't wait for us to arrived there soon." Jackson said in English excitedly. Haeri, on the other hand just rolled her eyes. She then looks outside the window, with mixed emotion in her heart.

'I guess this is not dream then. Goodbye London, see you for the next six months... ', she thought, closing her eyes.

 

Seoul, South Korea

 


[BREAKING ] EXO CHEN WAS REPORTED TO BE DATING WITH MODEL?

On 20 April, EXO Chen was seen entering one of the apartment building at Hongdae by netizen, in which was confirmed that it was the building where the famous rookie model, Lee Hani have stayed. It was stated by other witnesses that the EXO member was frequently went to the building since months ago every night.  

It was aware by everyone that Lee Hani had once working together with EXO in music video, promoting the newest Samsung product altogether. The fans assume that both of them started to get interested to each other since then.

Stay tuned for getting updates from SM Entertainment official statement.

 


"Care to explain what the hell is this, Chen?" SM representative, Mr. Cho showed the articles to Chen, in which making the idol just sighed. He never thought that people would even recognized him even in the dark. "Is it true? That you are dating Lee Hani?" Chen look at the person in front of him.

"Yes, I do." Mr. Cho just widened his eyes. 

"What?"

"I am dating Lee Hani." Chen ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter