Chapter 05: The Stories

My Amnesia Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months had passed, and yet Park Haeri still have, for at least, a very normal life everyday. Studying, eating and sleeping. Sometimes, she will hanging out with Jackson, although she manage to get new friends- girls to be exact, but she most feel comfortable with that guy actually. 

However, it was unbelievable that she is still not into anything related to Korean gossips, especially about idols, in which makes her friends surprised. Even her home doesn't have television, only depend to her laptop to watch movies and dramas, but all of it was in English. It's weird, right? 

"Your life really sounds , Haeri-ya~" One of her girl friend, Ji Hye said. 

"Yeah, Ji Hye is right. How you can unaware about KPOP idols though? They are awesome, you know..." Haeri just smile as another one called Jiyoung speaks.

"I don't know. Maybe I was not really into to their music. Living away from Korea does affect my lifestyle." She explained. "I do not have friends there who loves KPOP music, so it is one of my reasons of why I'm not into them." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Tsk, tsk... Then, how about Jackson?" The other one named Bomi asked.

"That guy is a male version of me. The only difference is he loves to dance, in which why his phone full of hip hop songs. I mean, most of it." Haeri explained. "But, still... Both of us was totally unaware about those things." 

"Nerd..." Jiyoung stated, making Haeri chortled. 

"It's better than being a b.tch though..." The girl sipped her chocolate bubble tea, savouring the sweetness. 

"Whatever..." Bomi rolled her eyes and look at her other two friends. "It's been two months already since Chen oppa involved into accident before. Gah, I miss his sweet voice..."

Ji Hye just frowned. "Yeah, it was a nightmare for EXO-L until now. I heard that Chennie is still in comatose in the hospital. I hope he will wake up soon or later. EXO feels incomplete without him, and of course the other three." Jiyoung just nodded her head, pouting.

The blank Haeri just listening to their conversation, with thought about who is 'Chen' they are talking about. "Who's Chen?" She asked. 

"Oh, I almost forgot you are living in the cave until now, Haeri-ya..." Haeri just rolled her eyes.

"Just forget that I'm asking you..." She said, pouting.

"Aigoo, she is sulking." Ji Hye said, pinching both of Haeri's cheeks. The girl winced in pain, rubbing her cheeks.
"It's hurt, you idiot!" Haeri yelled, making her friends laughing.

"Okay, okay. About your question earlier..." Then, Bomi take her phone out, scrolling as she was looking for something before she shows her phone to Haeri. The girl take a look for it, only to see young boy appears on it. She observe the face of the boy; light-brown hair, pointy cheek, cute lips, long lashes and perfect nose. The boy was indeed handsome but why Bomi shows this to her?

"Is this your boyfriend, Bomi?" Bomi just laughed.

"As if. How I wish him being my one and only boyfriend though." She said. Ji Hye and Jiyoung just giggles. 

"Then, who is he?" Haeri raised her eyebrows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter