Chapter 04: The Happiness & The Sorrow

My Amnesia Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chaos is happening at the entrance of National Seoul Hospital, as the ambulans arrived at the scene. Lots of doctors and nurses were waiting for the important patient arrived. As soon as the ambulans stops in front of the group, they immediately moves fast, opening the ambulans back door, revealing another three nurses that tried their best to save the critical patient, lying at the center. Without wasting their time, they put the patient quickly, yet carefully on the strecher outside of the vehicle. Ignoring some people around them, the medical team moving fast, entering the hospital, saving the most precious person in Kpop world. 

Chen from the famous group, EXO...

**************

The black car stopped in front of the building. The back door is open, revealing Haeri coming out from the car. The passenger and driver doors are also open, revealing Jackson from the left side and his cousin from the right side. 

"Is this the one, Jinyoung?" Jackson asked his cousin. The latter named Jinyoung just nodded.

"Confirmed, This is it." He said, looking back at the blonde-hair guy beside him. 

"Okay, that means that we finally arrived." Jackson said. Haeri smiled and nodded.

"Thanks guys. I think I can catch up myself here." She said, getting looks from two guys in front of her.

"Are you sure, Haeri-yah?" The girl nodded again. As Jinyoung helps Haeri take her luggage out from his car trunk. 

"Thank you, Jinyoung for your help." The black-hair guy just smiles.

"No problem, Haeri-yah." Jinyoung replied. "We both have to go now. My mom must be worry if we come back home late." He said, getting nod from Haeri. 

"Call me if you need something, Park!" Jackson said in English before getting inside the car along with his cousin. After the car disappears from Haeri sight, she takes her luggage and gently walking inside the building in front of her, in which become her place to stay from now on. 

After getting the key and direction from the janitor of the building, Haeri finally arrived in front of her new home, which was at the corner of the 5th floor. Pushing the key inside the keyhole, she turns the doorknob, opening the door.

"Wow~" It was slipped on her pink lips, as she adored and loves the inside of the apartment. The wall was painted in all white and cream colours in the living room and also the kitchen, with fully furnished at both area.

(the living room)

(The kitchen)

It was absolutely Haeri's taste, simple yet calm place to stay. After done walking around the apartment, she then enters the bedroom, being stunned once again. It was nice and cozy room, with fluffy mattress, study desk, closet and also bathroom with good condition.

 

(The bedroom)

"No wonder this place is costly. It was well care though." She said. She puts her luggage beside the closet and sit on the edge of the bed, looking around the room, "I think there would be a lot things to do..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter