Chapter 06: Sorrowful, Broken Moments

My Amnesia Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The practice room's door suddenly open, making all the EXO who are busy practicing, stop dancing for their upcoming concert. All eight pair of eyes staring at their manager, who bend down his body, trying to get some air.

"Kids..."

"What's wrong, hyung? You look totally exhausted..." Sehun speaks before being interrupted.

"... and terribly shocked too. " Baekhyun stated.

"There is news for you guys." The manager said after calming down for a bit.

"What is it, hyung?" D.O. asked, frowning his eyebrows.

"It's about Chen..." All the members perks their ears, hearing the name.

"What about him?" Suho asked, nervously. The manager then looked up at them, before  smirking a bit. 

"Chen.... is awake."


As soon as the news being told by them, all the EXO members rushed into the hospital as soon as they arrived at the place. Fortunately, no reporters or fans were wandering around the area, so it was more easier for them. When they arrived, Mr. Cho along with Chen's parents already there, talking with the doctor. 

"Mr. Cho!" The elder turns around, seeing the boys running towards him. They also giving their respect to the parents, before turns their look back to Mr. Cho.

"You guys arrived." He said. 

Suho just nodded. "We came here as soon we heard it. How's Chen?" He asked, but only getting sighed by the elder. By that time, they realized that both of Chen's parents looks solemn and sad, with both their eyes and nose were red. 

"I think you guys should see him yourself." Mr. Cho said. "But, only two of you can enter the room though." The EXO just looking to each other for a while, sensing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter