Chapter 01 : The Beginning

My Amnesia Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This font style stands for English conversation at Haeri's part only.)

London, United Kingdom

"... Today, I will announce 10 students whose are chosen to be transfer for six months at the famous university in Korea, Seoul National University. The first one is..." One by one, the students' name being called, making them feels anxious yet excited. Well, almost of them though.

"Peter.."
"Jenny.."
"Jackson.."
"Henry..."
"And lastly, Park Haeri." The brown-hair girl who is busy doing her note, looks up and staring at the mid-age lady in front of the class. Her eyes was blinked couple of times, thought that she heard wrong name.

"Me?" Haeri points her finger to herself, and the so-called her lecturer nodded. "Why me?" She asked innocently. 

"Because you are our top student and besides, that is your home country, isn't it? I know you haven't go there since kid until now, so it was your opportunity too to learn and feel your own hometown. " Haeri raised her eyebrows. "Also, since you are the smartest student in this class, I bet you can find more research about the topic that I have given to all of you last week." The girl just sighed. 

"I understand, Mrs. Walker." She said, getting a nod from the latter. "What a hard life to be clever student, pfftt~" She pouted, feeling tired and burden due to her being most favourite student to her lecturers. It felt great at first, but as time passing by, it makes her feels annoying to death. 

"Okay, guys. The class is over. For those that had been chosen earlier, please come to the office for giving your information to book your plane ticket." Haeri thought just fly away, hearing Mrs. Walker's high tone. As the lady walks out from the class, the class become noisy, with some of them cheering and groaning about the transferring matter. 

"A-yo, Park!" Haeri just busy putting her notes inside her sling bag, ignoring one of her classmates calling for her. "Yah, Park Haeri!" She smirked, finally looking at her best friend. 

"What is it, Jackson?" The blonde-hair guy in front of her just giving silly smile. 
"We are going to Korea next week! Oh my God, I can't believe I was chosen earlier. It's like my heart is bursting out any soon." Haeri just frowned disgustingly, seeing how over-dramatic her friend are. 

"You are unbelievable, Jackson Wang." Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter