Vernon Scenario: Ice Skating Date W/ Vernon

Cute Seventeen Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vernon smiled as he walked up to the ice skating building.

“Are you ready?”

Ella held his hand and gave a tiny frown, “not really.”

“Why the frown?”

“What if I fall on my ?”

“I’m not going to lie, you may fall but I will be right here to help you.”

“Promise?” She asks looking up at him, a gleam in her eye.

“I promise.” He says placing a kiss to her forehead.

The two walked into the building going up to get their skates, which only took a few minutes. When they had their skates in hand they went to a bench taking a seat slipping them on. Vernon was the first to get his on then stood up holding out his hand. Ella took his hand her eyes meeting his as he helped study her getting them to the rink. Vernon got on first as Ella held the edge of the rink then like before Vernon held out his hands. Ella bit her lip before taking him as he gently skated back to pull her on.

“Don’t let go until I’m ready.” Ella whispers.

“Never in a million years.” Vernon smiles. He gently pulled her on the rink she had stumbled slightly tightening her grip.

“Look at that you’re on the ice!”

“Yeah now I just have to try and not fall on my . Can we do baby steps?”

Vernon laughed, “here hold my hand and watch my feet and follow what I do.” He pulled her gently a little more, her eyes gazing down then up to watch all of his movements and after a few minutes she had it down. Or so she thought. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter