Joshua Scenario: Bad Day

Cute Seventeen Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somi laid in her bed as seconds turned into minutes. She  wanted to curl up in a ball and wither away until she was nothing. At the moment that’s what she felt nothing. Somi felt alone and detached from the world a place she didn't really feel like she belonged. Earlier she had gotten in a fight with her parents and now she was drinking away her sorrows, something that always seemed to work. It always seemed to help ease the pain just a little. Joshua had gotten  a text from her, one that didn't quite make sense considering some words had been combined and some b’s had been turned into d’s but after one quick look he knew exactly what had happened.

Joshua walked into the house glad her parents were around so he wouldn't be tempted on giving them a little piece of his mind on the events that had happened. He went upstairs to her room opening the door walking in then closing it. He looked on Somi’s bed to find her on her seventh bottle. Joshua sighed then walked over taking the bottle from her hands taking it away and setting it off to the side. Gently he wrapped a now struggling Somi in his arms. She tried to fight to get to the bottle but as she tried Joshua’s grip became firm but still remained gentle.

“You're drunk you don't need anymore.”

“N-No you're  d-drunk!” Somi slurs. Joshua gave a tiny shake if the head giving a soft chuckle. It wasn't healthy situation she was in but she sure was cute.

“No jagi I'm not. I need you to relax, please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter