Seungkwan Scenario: Adopting A Puppy w/ Seungkwan

Cute Seventeen Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minhee and Seungkwan walked into the animal shelter their fingers intertwined with one another’s.

“You ready Seungkwan?”

“Yes. Let’s go get our baby.”

“It’s a puppy Seungkwan. A puppy.”

“That’s what I said. A baby.”

“This isn’t an orphanage but whatever floats your boat.” Minhee mumbles pulling him along. “Oh oppa what about this one?” Minhee giggles pulling him to the cage with the St. Bernard.

“Yeah then we can slip in its slobber and risk spraining an ankle.” Seungkwan huffs then adds, “Sorry hun no way. They slobber too much and their too big.”

Next it was Seungkwan who pulled Minhee over to a dog which just so happened to be a Pitbull.

“So a St. Bernard it too big yet a Pitbull isn’t? You’re kidding me right?” she asks.

“Why not it’s lethal.”

“Okay Kwannie there are three things wrong with this picture; 1) if it bites someone were screwed, 2) It’s over the weight limit to our apartment, 3) You are not using our dog for vengeance.”

“But…but it would help put Vernon in his place.” He pouts.

Next was a pug.

“This one is cute Kwannie!” Minhee smiles.

“Yeah if you like a dog that looks like its face was punched by a truck!” Seungkwan bursts out laughing.

Minhee huffed slapping his arm then pointed to a boxer, “What about that one?”

“Oh look another poor dog that looks like it’s face has been punched by a truck!”

“Boo Seungkwan what is wrong with you!” She growls hitting the back of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter