Chan Scenario: 2Chan Have Their Wisdom Teeth Pulled

Cute Seventeen Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dawn broke over the Pledis Entertainment building as Seventeen and the girl group Platinum shuffled into the dining room to join Doogi. Doogi looked up from the newspaper watching as the others sat down. It was a silent morning no one really talking. Chan sat at his seat looking at his plate then shoved it away holding his mouth.

“You okay?” Doogi asks.

“Mouth hurts. Where’s Chanmi?” He asks.

“She went in the kitchen.”

Chanmi had gone into the kitchen to grab an apple, she was having pain in but didn’t think anything of it. She bit down dropping it instantly and let out a cry of pain. The others had heard rushing in instantly to see Chanmi leaning over the sink holding her jaw crying as tears ran down her face. Chan rushed over to her placing a hand on her back gently lifting her head.

“Wat did you do jagiya?” He asks.

“I was having tooth pain but I didn’t think anything of it. I took a bite of an apple and my wisdom teeth hurt really bad now.” She whimpers. Chan frowned wrapping her in a hug as the others exchanged looks.

“Chan didn’t you say your wisdom teeth were hurting too?” Doogi asks.

“Yeah why?”

“I think you both may need your wisdom teeth pulled out.” Seungcheol says. Chan and Chanmi’s eyes widened, they hated the dentist and were scared of it. That was one of the many things that the two maknaes had in common.

“I don’t want to go.” Chanmi and Chan whine in sync.

“Too bad I’m making the appointment now. Be ready in two hours.” Doogi confirms.

 

An Hour Later:

Doogi had chosen Seungcheol, Wonwoo and Vernon to come with him for back up having a feeling that the two maknaes would try and make a run for it. By now it was around nine and the appointment was at ten thirty but Chanmi and Chan were know where to be found.

“I told you a couple of us should have kept an eye on them.” Joshua says.

“Look all we have to do is find them and get them ready before Doogi wakes up from his nap. It won’t be hard.” Seungcheol says calmly.

“We’re talking about finding two of our members that get into mischief 24/7. This is going to be hell finding them.” Seungkwan groans.

“Okay let’s just think rational if you were Chan and Chanmi where would you hide?” Wonwoo asks.

“In the kitchen in one of the cabinet?” Hoshi asks.

“In the bathroom cupboard?”

“In the shower?” Minghao asks.

“In the practice room?” Mingyu suggests.

“Okay those are all good guesses and the only options we have so let’s try to find them. Split up and meet back here in twenty minutes.” Seungcheol says.

A total of forty minutes passed. Everyone h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter