Seokmin Scenario: Snowball fight w/ Seokmin

Cute Seventeen Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yelim Looked out the window as snow fell from the sky. She nuzzled close to Seokmin smiling at his embrace. He returned the smile kissing the back of her head then in the two took a sip of their hot chocolate.

“Don’t you just love winter?” Yelim asks resting her head against his chest, her gaze out the window.

“Yeah…but it’s only good for two things.”

Yelim raised her eyebrow, her gaze going to him, “and what exactly is that?”

“I get to cuddle you and…snowball fights.”

“So wat you’re saying is that you want me to kick your in a snowball fight.”

“Um no you have it backwards, I’m going to be the one kicking your .”

“Bring it on.” Yelim smirks running upstairs to get bundled up. Seokmin smiled setting down the mug then ran off after her.

Once the two were all bundled up they raced downstairs and out the door to begin their snow forts. Yelim had gone with something simple while Seokmin went with something big, then after their forts they began to make their ammo.

“Oppa! Are you done yet?” Yelim calls out.

“Not yet!” He calls back.

“You know adding more to your fort to make it bigger just makes you look like a !”

“Give me a minute!”

Yelim sighed taking a snowball, after aiming it she chucked it. Seokmin gave a yelp jumping as it made contact with his and some snow falling in his shorts.

“Why did you aim for my ?! I wasn’t prepared!”

“Exactly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter