Seungcheol Scenario: Christmas tree/mistletoe w/ Seungcheol

Cute Seventeen Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The snow was falling down hard in South Korea, the only thing keeping the house warm was the fire. Sanya was by the window a tiny shiver running down her sine. It was almost Christmas and Sanya was looking forward to spending her first Christmas with Seungcheol. Seungcheol had come down noticing her by the window. He came over wrapping his arm around her from behind placing his chin on her shoulder.

“You okay?”

“Yeah it’s just weird. This is the first Christmas that I’m away from my family. But I’m glad that I’m spending it with you.”

Seungcheol smiled, “me too. I have an idea, let’s decorate the tree. We’ve been putting it off and now is a perfect time to do it.”

“Let’s get the boxes.” Sanya smiles pulling him along.

In total they had four boxes; one had the tree one had decorations for the house and the last two had the decorations for the Christmas tree.

“You sure you want me to help with setting up the tree? With my luck I may catch it on fire.”

“I’m positive you won’t.”

“Remember last year when I helped my family set one up? I knocked it over five minutes later when I walked by it.”

Seungcheol gave a tiny chuckle remembering their video chat after it had happened, “okay that was a fluke, it was totally bad luck. I promise you will have better luck with me.”

“Fine but if I have bad luck again this year I’m never touching tree again.”

“Okay we have a deal.” Seungcheol confirms pullin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter