Mingyu Scenario: Coffee Date w/ Mingyu

Cute Seventeen Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu sat nervously at the coffee shop hoping his date would show. His date was a girl he had literally bumped into and after an awkward ten minute conversation he had landed a date with her. They wanted something simple, something not to fancy but nothing too boring so since they both love coffee they decided to meet halfway and choose a Coffee Shop. He nervously ran a hand through his hair then from a distance he saw her. She was beautiful. He couldn’t help the little butterflies he felt in his stomach as she got closer and her gaze met his.

“Annyeonghaseyo jeoneun gim Mingyu haeyo.” (Hello I'm Kim Mingyu)

“Geulae nan dangsin-eul remmber ! naneun jimin haeyo hajiman dangsin-eun nae byeolmyeong jiji tongsin e uihae jeoleul hochul hal su issseubnida.” (Yes I remember you! I'm Jimin but you can call me Jiji!)

Mingyu smiled, “shall we go get a coffee?”

Jimin gave a nod and Mingyu held the door open going in after her as the two made their way to the counter. After looking over the menu they finally figure out what they wanted. Jimin had chosen a Caramel Macchiato and Mingyu getting a Caramel Iced Coffee. Wanting to make a good impression but also being the gentlemen he is, he pulled out Jimin’s chair for her before taking his own seat.

“Such a gentleman.” She smiles.

Mingyu smiled giving a soft chuckle, yeah I have to hand it to my parent’s, they did a good job raising me. Now I’m curious, tell me something interesting about y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter