Chapter 9_We're Family

From ZERO to HERO

 

At living room …

[“Always the exactly same sky and always the same day
only thing that is different is that you are not here. I thought I’ve let you go. Without anything left. No, no. I still haven’t been able to let you go. Longing for you, I am longing for you. Because I am longing for you, I call you and call you by myself everyday
Missing you, I am missing you. Because I am missing you, now I just call out your name like a habit. Even today, Day by day, I feel like I am dying, so what could I do?

Love you? Love you. I love you. Without even being able to tell you these, I’ve had to let you go like that. Sorry, I am sorry. Can you hear me? Could you be able to hear my late confession? I love you.”]

 

“appa” said a 1 years old of little boys during watching the video.  Appa just keep smiling and reply “if appa not saying like that, maybe Jung Yong Hyun will not sit beside appa now” while touching his son nose … Yong Hyun whine until his mother coming to him …

 

SeoHyun              : Aigoo … appa, why are you always bullying our son, beware if he crying, I won’t let you to sleep with me tonight.

YongHwa             : Mianhae, you look beautiful when you nagging like that.(smiling)

SeoHyun              : Aigoo … Yoong choding. (Looking at the television) APPA!! Why are you let our son to watch that video, he still under age to watch that.

YongHwa             : Yeabo [honey/dear] … YongHyun ask me how we get together, so, I show this to him. Right YongHyun?

YongHyun           : Yea …

SeoHyun              : Yong Nampyeon, you really such a choding guys that I know … (she sit beside YongHwa)

YongHwa             : if we think back, how lucky I’m to have you as my wife and have a kid with you now. Are you happy with me now?

SeoHyun              : Ani …

YongHwa             : Waeyo? Did I’ve make you sad?

SeoHyun              : I’m not happy whenever you unhappy with me now.

YongHwa             : Aigo, my wife becomes Hyun Choding now… if you ask me million times about it, the answer is still the same, I’m always happy with you and it feel like I was a lucky guys who can stay with you forever …

SeoHyun              : Thanks to our friends who records that moments for us, I still can feel how nervous I am to have my first kiss with my Yong nampyeong …

YongHwa             : Why? Do you miss my bobo? (Smiling with meaningfull)

SeoHyun              : (Blushing face) Appa!!

YongHwa             : Aigoo … my wife become cuter

SeoHyun              : You really annoying me appa (laughing while carrying Yong Hyun). Yong Hyun, look at appa now, his age already 29 years old, but he still like a child. Don’t be like him, arasso?

YongHwa             : Yong Hyun, you still can be handsome like your appa now. (Posing like a model)

 

Seo Hyun just looks at Yong Hwa playing with their son happily. She really never has been imagining having this kind of family. Yong Hwa always tries his best to make his family happy. Until now, he never fails to give those loves and good financial. How proud Seo Hyun to have Yong Hwa as her husband and her shield. She hopes, their love will stand forever ever after. THE END …