Chapter 6_Shocking Time

From ZERO to HERO

 

30 minutes after that …

 

Suddenly, the door was open; SeoHyun lifted her head … then, the light turn off. SeoHyun heard the door was closed again. She really scared right now. “Who’s there?” ask SeoHyun. Still does no response. “Erghh, who’s there?” SeoHyun ask again. But still does no answer.  What should I do now?? My phone. She was searching her phone with her hands. Unfortunately, she didn’t found her phone. Sigh.

 

After 5 minutes she in the dark, the light turn on. She really shocked when look at someone standing at the door. It’s YongHwa.

 

 

Outsides the waiting room …

 

All SNSD and CN BLUE except Seohyun and YongHwa gathering and hiding at the back of wall that can see YongHwa already enter the waiting room. JungShin give signal at MinHyuk that hiding near the door. MinHyuk walk slowly and look around then he locked the door without any sound. Like professional always do. He turn back and give thumb ups to JungShin. JungShin ask MinHyuk to come at him. After that, they all gather.

 

JungShin         : Ok, Plan A. Done!

MinHyuk         : So, what’s next?

Taeyeon          : Switch Off the light for 5mins.

Manager          : Done. So wait at the door for 5mins. Let’s go guys.

Yuri                  : Aigo, I really excited with this plan and curious what will happen after this.

Sunny              : Me too.

Yoona              : what do you think? What will happen inside? Only two of them …

SooYoung       : In one room … alone …

Tiffany             : Kyaa, in the dark …

Jessica            : Do you all thinking what I’m thinking right now? (naughty thinking)

Taeyeon          : we all have a same thinking. (to excited)

Hyoyeon         : (smile naughty) I know what it is …

MinHyuk         : Shhh … keep on silent girls, they will heard us …

JongHyun       : it’s already 5mins, so, can I switch on the light?

Managers        : OK. (Thumbs Ups)

 

In the waiting room …

 

The light was turn on again, SeoHyun really shocked what she saw at the door. “You!!!” they really shocked when looking each other.

 

YongHwa        : Why are you at here? Alone??

SeoHyun         : Why are you come here? Without your members??

YongHwa        : Do you have a strange feeling? Something is not right.

SeoHyun         : That’s right, let’s find them.

 

They go to the door and open the door. But the door was lock up. “Somebody, help us, please open the door!” SeoHyun shouted. While, YongHwa trying to open the door. He heard Taeyeon voice and MinHyuk voice.

 

YongHwa        : Guys, I know you all at there, please open the door.

JungShin         : YongHwa, mianhae … we give both of you a time for a talk to each other. While we will be celebrate Sunny and JongHyun birthday. Take your time.

Hyoyeon         : We really hope there have an improvement in your relationship. Yong seobang, beware, control yourself. Don’t do something that we never expected ok? (The other SNSD members giggled)

Yoona              : Seororo baby, don’t worry. We will open the door before this event finish. Take this opportunity to talk heart to heart.

MinHyuk         : Hyungs, all your important things I already put it into the blue and pink box. I already know what you have planed. So, good luck.

Taeyeon          : I think we got to go now. So, see you later guys. We will always support both of you. We’re GOGUMA SHIPPERS!!!

 

YongHwa and seohyun really really shocked now. They never though they will do this to them.

 

Oh god, it’s really awkward since we don’t always meet as often. Talking to him on the phone, I still can cover my shy to him but now. He really is going to see this expression. Ottoke …

 

 

 

What should I do now? (Look into the box) I need perfect time to do that. Why it’s so awkward?