Chapter 8_The Video

From ZERO to HERO

 

A week after that …

At the CN BLUE manager office, JongHyun and JungShin are talking with their manager. They also busy watching on iPad screen. JungShin and JongHyun was engrossed in a video shown by the Manager. Sometimes the three of them would laugh.

 

Manager          : What do you think? I already edited it with some effect on it.

JongHyun       : Its great sunbaniem, can I take this now?

Manager          : Sure, but be careful. Don’t try to upload it at any website especially on yours twitter. I know you all active updated yours twitter.

JungShin         : Araso sunbaniem. We will keep our promise. But can we send this to SNSD members?

Manager          : Ok, but remember don’t give this video to any peoples.

JongHyun       : We promise. So, there is any program for us at this time?

Manager          : Not yet, for now you all just busy with promoting your album. So, make sure your health care. So, focus on your album, okay?

 

JungShin and Manager busy chatting while JongHyun sending a video to SooYoung because he already promise to her if the Video already finished edited he will send it to her.

 

Japan …

They were busy practicing with their new songs in the dance room before their debut single Japanese album. After 30 minutes, they take a rest.

 

Tiffany             :Aigoo, so tired …

Jessica            : Me to Fany

Tiffany             : Sica, look at there (pointing at SeoHyun). Its look like she was happy.

Jessica            : (Looking at SeoHyun) I agree. What do you think? Who make her so happy now?

 

Hyoyeon and SooYoung come to join them but SooYoung was busy with her iPad.

 

Hyoyeon         : Hey guys, can we join?

Jessica            : Of course

Hyoyeon         : So, what story?

Tiffany             : We are talking about ours Maknae. Look at her, she really happy now.

Hyoyeon         : Ooo … it’s about her. I noticed that she always busy with her phone. Well, before she going to sleep, she will busy texting with ‘SOMEONE’ that we knows and also make a phone call.

Jessica            : Jjinja?? Wow, some improvement … so, what do you think that happen on that day that?

SooYoung       : I think I know (interrupt)

 

Three of them become more excited.

 

Jessica            : What it is?

SooYoung       : Still remember on that day? The one that JongHyun told at us about the Hidden Camera last time.

Tiffany             : The Hidden Camera? Oh, I remember …

SooYoung       : I just received a video from JongHyun. Want to know what happen on that night, girls?

 

All of them nodded excitedly. So, they go near SooYoung to watch a video.