Chapter 7_The Surprise

From ZERO to HERO

 

In the other waiting room …

After they all settle their plan, they go to the other waiting room that Managers already prepared. And now they wait for delivery.

 

Jessica            : I hope I can see what they are doing now.

Hyoyeon         : Me too. I really want to know what our Seororo do now. I can bet that she was shy now.

Jungshin          : (Heard the conversation between Jessica and Hyoyeon, then he interrupt) don’t worry. You still can see them. (Smile)

Yoona              : Waeyo? (Curious)

SooYoung       : What’s do you mean by saying that we still can see them?

JungShin         : Err … how I want to explain about this? (Looking at JongHyun) JongHyun, tell them what we already plan.

JongHyun       : (Blur) you mean go to shopping??

JungShin         : Aigoo … not that one, the other one.

JongHyun       : which one, about my present?? (All in the room sigh)

MinHyuk         : Not that one … it’s about hidden camera. (Nervous) I think JongHyun is good in explaining about this.

JongHyun       : OOOooo …. It’s about that.

Taeyeon          : Hidden camera?? (Some of them in the room were shocked when heard it, and some of them was excited)

JongHyun       : I don’t know how to start this … well, as we know, we all really curious right now, right? (All SNSD nodded) So, we have plan something about this, to make all of us satisfied, its JungShin idea to hide the camera for recording. So, we ask our managers about this. At first, he really doesn’t agree with JungShin idea at first, because it’s personal things. But we appeal him, until he agrees. Hehe …

Sunny              : so, you mean that camera will record them??

JungShin         : That’s right. This idea came out before I sleep last night. Maybe I watch drama so much, so, I feel really curious. That’s why I ask Managers to put Hidden Camera in the nice spot in the room.

Yuri                  : When we can watch the video?? (Excited)

Tiffany             : Is it now??

MinHyuk         : Not now, maybe tomorrow or next week.

Tiffany             : I hope I get that video by tomorrow.

JongHyun       : Don’t worry, I will make it faster.

 

Knock, knock … the door was open; it was delivery people who came with a lot of foods and sunny more excited when she received a beautiful cakes. JongHyun also excited when he got his favorite foods.

 

~~~

Both of them still keep silent, they just looking to each other and exchange the smile. After a while, YongHwa start the conversation.

 

YongHwa        : What’s up?

SeoHyun         : (giggled) I’m always fine oppa. You remind me with our WGM?

YongHwa        : What make you think like that? (Still don’t know what she talking about)

SeoHyun         : Still remember what’s up? (She began to sing a particular part to remember YongHwa)

YongHwa        : Oh oh oh (sing a part of Oh! Song), of course I still remember. Every day, every hours, every minutes, every seconds, and every my heartbeat, I will always remember all the memory that we created together.

SeoHyun         : Are you sure? Let’s make a quiz; I want to know how much you still remember all our memories on WGM.

YongHwa        : Sure, of course.

SeoHyun         : Hmm … When you feel really bad on me, like lost my resolution letter. What are you trying doing to make me forgive you?? Answer it faster.

YongHwa        : Jjang, photo book … (smile) waeyo? Why it’s so easy? Give me the hard one.

SeoHyun         : Oo, you really want the hard one question, araso. Get ready oppa. (Thinking) Ok, how many times you call me?

YongHwa        : Give me a time to think this … aigo, its hard.

SeoHyun         : It’s just simple questions oppa. Is it sound that you want to give up?

YongHwa        : I think. I don’t remember that one.

SeoHyun         : You call me often whenever you are not busy, if you busy, you will send me a message to let me know and now you still like that. But I really sorry because I am too busy to reply your message, i still busy right now with our tours.

YongHwa        : it’s ok, I understand …

 

Then the room turns to silent. YongHwa then take a guitar and play something. Suddenly, “Seo Joo Hyun listens this carefully”.


gu nyo ga sa rang han sa ram op get da ji
i rok e gu nyo gyo te so i sul pu nya
jul su i so heng bok ha sa rang i ra
a mu got do ba ra ji an a..
on je dun so ne mi nyon da hul gu go se
on je dun bu lo ju myon du lil gu go se
pyon ham ob shi gu go se i so jul ge
gu nyo sa rang ha ni ka..

 

[Translate]


Until the day that here, Love will come

I will just stay next to her like this

Since it is a happy love, for me just giving

I don’t want anything else for her

I will be there whenever you reach out

I will be there whenever you call out

Without a change I will be there

Because I love you

 

Then YongHwa stop sing, and look at SeoHyun face. Smile.

 

SeoHyun         : Is it the song that you want me to hear oppa?

YongHwa        : hehe ... do you think?? (Still smile)

SeoHyun         : Oppa Choding ... do you want to make a promotion to me oppa?

YongHwa        : Araso araso, ok, listen to this song. Hyu~un, this song for you, its tell you what my heart feel right now.

 

1, 2...
1, 2, 3, 4!

You and I have got a lot in common
We share all the same problems
Luck, love and life aren't on our side
I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time
Always the last one in a long line
Waiting for something to turn out right, right

I'm starting to fall in love
Its getting too much
Not often that I slip up
Its just my luck, yeah, yeah

Rain clouds are gathering in numbers
Just when I put away my jumper
Luck and love still aren't on my side
And I still refuse to be a skeptic
Cause I know how you could still correct this
Maybe this will be my lucky night, night

I'm starting to fall in love
Its getting too much
Its not often that I slip up
Its just my luck

Just my luck 3x
Yeah, it’s just my luck
Just my luck 3x
Something to turn out right
Just my luck 3x
Waiting for something
Just my luck
Waiting...for something to turn out right, yeah!

I'm starting to fall in love
its getting too much
Not often that I slip up
Its just my luck

Its just my luck
Luck....


 

SeoHyun speechless when listen the lyrics. What he waiting for?? Then she ask “what do you mean with this songs?” YongHwa smile and answer it “before I answer your question, I have something to show you”. SeoHyun really want to know what he wants to show for her. YongHwa turn back and get something from the box that MinHyuk already told. SeoHyun just watch YongHwa from his back, she waiting patiently.

 

Suddenly, YongHwa look at SeoHyun “Hyu~un, before I show this, close your eyes first, when I count 123, you can open your eyes”. SeoHyun just do what YongHwa ask for. YongHwa put a cake in front of her and light a candle.  YongHwa count 123 and SeoHyun open her eyes, she really shocked and after that excited, and she look at YongHwa face “jeongmal??”. YongHwa nodded. “For what oppa?”

 

YongHwa        : You really don’t get it??

SeoHyun         : Oppa?? (Look into YongHwa eyes)

YongHwa        : Maybe this will be my lucky night, night (he sing this part) … its mean I am hoping tonight is my lucky night to get something I really wanted … Waiting for something, Just my luck,Waiting...for something to turn out right, yeah! (He sing again) which mean I am waiting the answer for my heart. Seo Joo Hyun, will you be part of my heart??

SeoHyun         : Oppa … (speechless)

YongHwa        : I really fall in love with you. Every time I went to sleep, I will think of you. I hope you will accept this (showing the ring)