Chapter 4_Prepare for meeting

From ZERO to HERO

 

On the day, 14 May 2011 at 2AM …

 

Oh men, I feel nervous right now … what should I do when see her later? Should I give her High5 or maybe just say hai to her?? Or maybe I need something to make her will not forget about it?? Then, I need something will surprise her but I don’t have a time to organized an event for her. I think I need someone help then. Maybe it already late but I will do anything for my girl.

 

Yonghwa type the number on his phone than click call button. Tuut, tuuttt… tuut, tuuuttt …

“waeyo??! You wake me up at this time?!”. He giggled when heard that voice, “Shin Hye, I need your help, today is my important day, Could you help me then??”. Shin Hye woke quickly, “What is it??”. “I want to propose SeoHyun to be my girl, because I can’t stand anymore to be apart from her all the time. So, I need some advice from you, you know how the girls feeling”. Shin Hye just keep silent; maybe in YongHwa heart only SeoHyun. Sad~. “Yobosehyo?? Are you sleep??” yongHwa feel weird at that time then “sorry disturbing you. Bye”.

 

< Park Shin Hye mind >

I think he and SeoHyun doesn’t have a feeling toward each other, but there were real. Why I’m thinking like this before, why I need to like someone that already has someone special in his life. I’m really doing stupid thing. She grabs her phone than write something on her phone than send it to YongHwa.

 

Sorry, but I will help you. We are Chingu right…

 

Then she cries …

 

~~~

 

 SNSD Dorm at middle of the night …

(Whisper)

Hyoyeon         : Sunny … Taeyeon …

Sunny              : Waeyo??

Hyoyeon         : I need your help (sit on the bed) …

Sunny              : Taeyeon, did you hear what she says?? (Yawn)

Taeyeon          : What is it Hyoyeon-yah?? (She got up from her bed as she rubbing her eyes)

Hyoyeon         : Last night, one of CN Blue member calling me … (Sunny interrupted)

Sunny              : Hyoyeon, we don’t have time to hear your love story right now, we need sleep right now …

Hyoyeon         : Aigoo, listen this first then both of you can continue your sleep, okay.

Taeyeon          : Pali pali …

Hyoyeon         : We know that, today we will perform together with CN BLUE, so, JungShin told me that they were plan something for YongHwa and SeoHyun. So, they need our help …

Sunny              : interesting … malhaebwa [tell me]

~~~

At the SNSD Dorm, still morning …

Hyoyeon         : Good morning Seororo …

SeoHyun         : Morning Hyunnie, What are you doing? (Watching Hyoyeon prepare the breakfast) Hmmm … Smell yummy.

Hyoyeon         : Of course its yummy, I made it special for you guys. Seororo, can you please wake them. Look like we will be late.

SeoHyun         : Deyh, araso Unnies …

When looking at SeoHyun, she remembers her conversation with Taeyeon early in this morning. She really like to join the adventure in this plan same as other members too, look like it more exciting then she though. Then she smile while looking at Seohyun enter to Yoona and Yuri room. She really still innocent girl although she already turn to women. 

~~~

CN Blue Dorm …

MinHyuk, JungShin and JongHyun are waiting their leader at the living room. JongHyun are busy practicing with his guitar while MinHyuk and JungShin play a game card on iPad.

MinHyuk         : Why Hyung is so slow? We will be late. I think, as a boy band, we don’t need to over trendy. It enough to show our talent …

JungShin         : Aigoo, bābo [stupid] … today is his special day. Of course he has to make some preparation.

MinHyuk         : Aaa, jjinja … I totally forget about it. I think I want to look what he doing.

JungShin         : It’s up to you. I want to play a game.

 

MinHyuk enter to YongHwa room. YongHwa quickly hide something on his bag before MinHyuk conscious about it. “Are you done, Hyung??” ask MinHyuk. “Yup, kaja [lets go]” said YongHwa then.

 

< MinHyuk Mind >

I know what you are hiding for hyungs. Keke^^, I got an idea for this …

 

Back again to the SNSD Dorm part …

When SeoHyun enter to Yoona and Yuri room, she looking at Yoona that was currently make up in front of the mirror. She really a goddess, I think on her birthday I will give her a big mirror. Then, Seohyun walk to the bed and sit while looking at Yoona. Yoona turn back looking to her maknae and give her a smile. Suddenly, she remembers something and now her smile really have a meaning. She counts in her mind. 1… 2 … 3 … action

 

Yoona              : SeoHyun-yahhh …

SeoHyun         : Waeyo?

Yoona              : Today you must look more beautiful than before.

SeoHyun         : Waeyo??

Yoona              : Nothing, it just … I want my maknae look more gorgeous today.

SeoHyun         : Araso unnie …

Yoona              : (looking at SeoHyun up and down) hmmm … I will help you. So, you must listen to me. Don’t try to say ‘NO’ to me.

SeoHyun         : Okay.

Yoona              : We need to choose a dress first. Then, the hair lastly the makeup … set!

 

30 minutes later …

Yoona very satisfied with the work of her hands …

 

Yoona              : Yeppuda [Beautiful] …

SeoHyun         : Jeongmal?? (Looking at the mirror)

Yoona              : Jjinja … ask Yuri if you still don’t believe me …

 

Yuri enter the room then screaming “Yeppuda!!!” All Hyunnies heard that then rushing into the Yoona room. They really shocked when they saw there maknae really look beautiful.

 

Tiffany             : OMG, you look so gorgeous!!

Jessica            : You look so adorable!!

SooYoung       : speechless …

SeoHyun         : Why are you guys look at me like that? (shy)

Yuri                  : Yeppuda!!!

Taeyeon          : Wow!!

Hyoyeon         : O! Naui yeosin [oh! My goddess]

Sunny              : Daebak!!

Yoona              : See, I already told you, you look so beautiful.

SeoHyun         : Don’t compliment me too much; I am already shy here …

Taeyeon          : Araso. Girls! Let’s get ready for our show this evening. SeoHyun, no need to change your outfit, okay?

SeoHyun         : Okay … (Wink)