Chapter 1_Destiny

From ZERO to HERO

 

1 month after they ended We Got Married (WGM) …

 

Late night, YongHwa still cannot sleep because there is something in his mind. He really can’t concentrate on his works right now. His life totally changes after this program finished. He never thinks it will be end.

 

“Gee … miss her so much, should I send a text to her? Whoaa … I’m already crazy for her, Ottoke” while holding his phone. “Never mind … I will send it when I’m ready even thought I totally miss her so much” he guess. While he thinking about it, he fall asleep. Tired~

 Sleeping Yongg 

 

~~~

Next morning,

 

Jungshin          : Such a lovely day (watching outside the living room window)

MinHyuk         : yup, absolutely …

Jungshin          : Aigoo … why JongHyun sleep at the living room?? And where is Hyung?? He often would wake up earlier than us …

MinHyuk         : mollasseoMollasseo[I don’t know] … you really same as Omma, come here, help me prepare for our breakfast.

JungShin         : Araso, araso [okay] … Minhyuk-aa, baegopa [Hungry]

 

Jonghyun awoke when he heard the louder voice from Jungshin, when he see Jungshin walking to the kitchen, he throw the pillow to him.

 

Jungshin          : Mweoya?! [Whats?!]

Jonghyun        : Because you disturb me during I’m sleeping.

MinHyuk         : Early morning both of you already make a noisy sound. Quick get up, we still have many work to do today. Palli palli [Hurry]

 

Jonghyun feel weird at the moment. Why there are something missing in this room?? he ask JungShin and Minhyuk while watching their face one by one “Where Hyung? Why he still not wake up?” “JungShin do you know why??” he ask again and Jungshin replay “Aigoo, why you asking me such a hard question, I really don’t know”. Minhyuk keep on silent by making a korean pancakes.

 

JungShin get an idea. “What we said that we go into his room, and …” JongHyun thinking for a while and smile with an evil eyes “such a good idea, JungShin Chingu. Minhyuk-aa, you want to join us?? Just for warm up. Kkeke”. “I think, its better not interfere with your project” MinHyuk really worried what will happen to their Hyungs, hope he will be fine.

“Kaja [Lets go]” said JungShin

Korean Pancake

 

~~~

In YongHwa room …

 

JongHyun and Jungshin try to open the door slowly and walk slowly near to the YongHwa bed. JongHyun try to check if YongHwa still sleep or not. Yes, he still sleeps. Then, he gives a signal to Jungshin to do their next plan.

 

Jungshin try to find YongHwa diary because lately YongHwa always carried it everywhere that make them really curious. While searching, inside wardrobe, there was so many pictures, mugs, Vit8 bottle that has Seohyun picture.  Woow, our leader is really crazy in love with Hyun-so-nim. He whisper to JongHyun “Yeogi bwa” [See this]. JongHyun really couldn’t believe what he already saw. In deep inside his heart, he really pity with his leader. It’s really hard for him to forget about SeoHyun after their end WGM.

 

Suddenly …

 

“Hyun … I’m really missing you, saranghaeyo” (sleep talking)

 

Both of them look to each other with a shocked face. They are very concerned if YongHwa see what they’re doing now. So, they hurry go to the outside room. After close the door, in front the door.

 

JongHyun       : We should help our Hyungs.(serious face)

JungShin         : You steal my idea.

JongHyun       : Stop play around, its serious topic. If we not taking this serious, it will be something bad for him

JungShin         : Araso. So, what should we do now?

JongHyun       : I’m thinking we should call our manager first for SOS.

JungShin         : It’s up to you, as long as our Hyungs will return to normal.

Minhyuk          : What are you doing here?

JungShin         : Nothing. What make you come here?

MinHyuk         : Our breakfast are ready, let’s go breakfast. Hyungs already awake??

JongHyun       : Not yet. You wake him ok. We want to eat first.

MinHyuk         : Ok then.

JongHyun       : But, don’t tell him anything about our project just now.

MinHyuk         : Araso. Don’t worry.

JungShin         : Gumawoyo [thank you]

 

When MinHyuk enter to YongHwa room, JongHyun and JungShin are planning to meet their manager after breakfast. And hoping their plan will going to work …

 

 ~~~

At the kitchen, MinHyuk busy cleaning the table. He heard the door was open, he thought that it was JungShin and JongHyun because their already promise to go back early before they going to the Music Bank Show. But it was YongHwa.

 

YongHwa        : Jo-eun ah-chim (Busan accent voice)[Good Morning]
MinHyuk         : are you really tired yesterday??
Yonghwa         : Ottoke?? (he try to figure out what MinHyuk trying to say, yesterday I only stay at home for a whole day)
MinHYuk         : Aniya [nothing] … you really look different. 
YongHwa        : Jeongmal ?? [seriously??] Where is everyone? (Looking around while drinking Ma Juice)
MinHyuk         : Its just, you so gloomy. Do you have a problem?? Don’t want to share it with me?? If you had a difficult time, you can find me. That’s what a friend do.
YongHwa        : Its so care, there’re no such a big problem. Maybe im to tired with our comeback album. Kyaa, you didn’t answer my questions yet. Where Jungshin and JongHyun?
MinHyuk         : Ahaha, Mianhae. They go out for a while. We should getting ready right now. 
YongHwa        : For what?
MinHyuk         : Are you really forgotten? In our schedule, at 1300, we should attend to the music bank studio for recording. And now, its already 1045. (read the schedule table near the wall)
YongHwa        : Thanks chingu. Please call them to go back home quickly, telling them ‘bogoshipeo’[I miss you].

 

Yonghwa go back to the room to be ready to go to a recording studio while MinHyuk busy to call them to get them back quickly.

 

~~~

Manager Office

Manager thinking what JungShin and JongHyun told him about what already happen to YongHwa. For him, its not a big serious problem, its normal to all young people now. But he really want to help him to get him get closer to SeoHyun.

 While he thinking, he remember the letter of invitation from MBCi. He opened the drawer to take the letter and read it.

INVITATION TO THE CONCERT OCHESTRA

I represent the production, would like to invite your team to perform in the concert orchestra.

2. It will be held :

Date                : 14 May 2011

Location          : Orchestra Hall

Start                : 1800 – 2300

 3. besides you, we also have invited several local artists will also perform. Among them are the SNSD and many more

 We hope you will give the answer in a month as soon as possible to facilitate our future. Thank You....

He smile and imagine what will happen. JongHyun and JungShin looking to each other with curiosity to the contents of the letter.

 Manager          : I can help you. But one condition.
JongHyun       : What it is??
Manager          : Buy me some food.
JungShin         : Aigo, araso sunbaniem. Kamsahammnida.