Chapter 2_3^07

From ZERO to HERO

SO NYUH SHIE DAE FAMILY

SNSD DORM MAPS

 

At the SNSD Dorm in the middle of the night … after back from Japan

 

Sunny              : So tired … (sit at the sofa then followed by Hyoyeon,Tiffany, Yoon-A and Yuri)

Hyoyeon         : Me to …

Tiffany             : Me three …

Yoon-A            : Me four …

Yuri                  : Ahaha, Me five …

Sunny              : Aigo, you all really like to continue my words but it’s really funny … ahaha

 

Meanwhile, SooYoung and Taeyeon are busy making a food at the kitchen because they really hungry right now. Jessica is continuing her sleep at her room because she needs enough sleep to prevent her from fainting. Shecan’t less sleep because of the lack of her relatively weak immune.

 

Hyoyeon         : Where is our Seororo??

Tiffany             : I don’t know

Yuri                  : Did you all notice that, Seohyun really changes a lot …

Sunny              : Aigoo, we all really knows about it. It because Yong Seobang!! (in excited)

Tiffany             : If I was you, I am really ashamed. Ahaha …

Hyoyeon         : Guys, I am noticed that SeoHyun really change after her WGM program ended. She really sad about it, she did not show it to us but I can see from her expression.

Serious conversation…

Tiffany             : Me to, when I watched her, she always looks at her phone. Its look like she waiting for someone call her.

Sunny              : I know who “someone” is … aigoo, our maknae already grown up.

Hyoyeon         : Hurmm … Ottoke? (Worried)

Yuri                  : Mweoya?

Hyoyeon         : Aniya … it’s just, I want to help her. But she never shared her pain to me. It’s like she really don’t want my help.

Sunny              : She really people’s of blood A type.

Both of them sigh in the same time…

 

Suddenly, Seohyun come out from the room to get some water for drink. Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Tiffany stare at her. She was not aware that they are watching her behavior. Then, they whisper each other while watching maknae.

 

In the kitchen…

SooYoung       : Seohyun, are you ok?

SeoHyun         : Aniya, unnies. Im just tired. (She smile and look toward Taeyeon) Want for help?

Taeyeon          : Kwenchana, I can do it by myself. You should get a rest.

SeoHyun         : Deyh [ok] …

 

Then she walks to sofa. “Can I join you all?” ask SeoHyun. Hyeyeon nodded. “Why you guys staring me like that??” feeling weird when her Hyunnie staring her like there something already happen at me. “aniya” says Sunny.

 

Hyoyeon         : SeoHyun … cant we ask you something?

SeoHyun         : What it is? (Innocent stare)

Tiffany             : Lately, you expression telling us that something happen on you? We really want to help you because you like ours own sister. If there is something that you hiding on us, please tell us now.

Sunny              : SeoHyun-ahh. We really don’t want to force you but, as elder sister, we really worried about you.

Yuri                  : (sit beside SeoHyun) Can you share to us, we promise, we will keep it secret and will also help you. YoonA, stop texting with Heechul, focus on our maknae now.

Yoon-A            : Araso …

                  

SeoHyun         : Hyunnies, im really confuse with my feeling.

Yoon-A            : Is it about Yong Seobang??

SeoHyun         : Hmm … yaa. After WGM ended, I realize something. But I don’t know how to describe this feeling. Because whenever I try not to think about him, he will always in my mind. It’s like he stuck at my brain.

Taeyeon          : From my experience, there was one word can describe about your feeling now. Its 3^07.

SeoHyun&other: 3^07???

Taeyeon          : it’s a code name … I don’t want to tell you what its meaning.

Yuri                  : Aigoo … no clue??

Taeyeon          : The clue is … you will know it when you write it …

Yoon-A            : I think … (all of them stare at Yoon-A to know the meaning of 3^07) … I want to go bed …

All of them       : Aissshhhh!!!!

Before she sleep …

She still thinks what Taeyeon says. “3v07”. (Monologue) what is it? And she also said I will know it when I write it. So, I think I should write it if I really want to know it. Ok, let’s see 3v07 (She wrote at the paper). Hmm, so, I still don’t understand. Wait a minutes; I just kind of know the meaning of this word. Let’s inverse these words.

“What!!”