Chapter 6

Im dating a cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

 I was packing my things for tomorrow, I dont want to go but I dont have a choice, today is saturday and my flight is on sunday ughhh why do I need to attend school, but I guess I have nothing to do with it since director-nim told me to do so. All I need to do is be a good girl and dont cause trouble while Im in that school so that director would change his mind, right.sigh.This will be my last day here aww I will miss this place.....I will miss jessica I said out of nowhere...wait what????! Did I just say that? ohgosh. I just shrugged my thought of and continue packing my things when I suddenly see the patch and pain killer that I was supposed to give to jessica

"I'll just give to her later"

 

I got out of my room with the patch and medicines I'll give this to jessica, so I head downstairs to check if jessica is here but to my dismay she's not around where could that girl be? I was searching for her but it's no use I cant find her, But then I got an idea I head back upstairs I'll just go to her room and give this to her.When I'm infront of her room I dont know what happened to me but I got nervous.gosh tiffany it's just jessica just knock the door and give this to her.Right do it.

I knock a couple of times but no one is answering, I grab the doorknob and it is not locked , so I slowly barged into her room, but then my eyes widened to what I see......

Jessica....and...a girl...kissing...no scratch that...they're making out...I cant move in my place I just stared at them with eyes widened they didnt seemed to notice me, so I slowly walk back trying not to make any noise when....

*riiiiiiiiing*

Great.what a lucky day.They stop of what they're doing and look at me shocked. Jessica and I made an eye contact, I dont know what to say

"uhmmm, I..w-well..I-I'm ju-just th-thinking, th-that your back may be in pain, th-that's why I bou-bought this for you, Im sorry" I hurriedly close the door, gosh its embarrassing I dashed to my room and burry my face in the pillow, and screaam....it may sound crazy buuut it's really embarrassing i dont know how to face jessica now....then I felt a pang in my chest I dont know this feeling, Am i jealous? No waay, there is no way I would get jealous, I admit I have a crush on her but it's just like that nothing more, I just admire her that's all, RIGHT you dont need to face her besides Im going home tomorrow and there is no way I would meet jessica again. like EVER.

~~~

Next day

 So today is sunday and it's time for me to go home, I am all packed and I think Im ready to go, so I immediately call for assistance to help me carry my bag.You know I really felt bad for not saying goodbye to krystal, she's been my friend and I already consider her as my little sister but I think its better this way after....after you know what happened, I'll just txt her.

I am on way to airport when manager oppa called me

"yeah,oppa?" I answered

"fany-ah, are you in the airport now?"

"I'm on my way oppa, dont worry i wont sneak out again"

"okay, ohh by the way I'll fetch you in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter