Chapter 17- REAL UPDATE

Im dating a cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOOO GUUUYS, FINALLY I CAN UPDATE IT'S BEEN A TOUGH TIME EH. TIFFANY'S ALBUM CAME OUT AND DAEBAAK IT'S REALLY NICEEE SHE'S FREAKIN SO HOOOT AND HER TRACKS IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL TOO MY FAVORITE IS ONCE IN A LIFETIME AND WHAT DO I DO BOTH KOREAN AND ENGLISH, YOU WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE OUT ALL OF HER TRACKS??

ON THE OTHER SIDE JESSICA WILL BE RELEASING AN ALBUM TOMORROW 12 I THINK AND I CANT JUST FREAKIN WAAAIT HER ALBUM IS REALLY WORTH THE WAIT, SHE'S SO PRETTY UGGGGGHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYYYYY.....PLEASEEEE KEEP SUPPORTING THE TWO DONT EVER THINK THAT THEY ARE AGAINST EACH OTHER AN DPLS LETS NOT COMPARE THEM THEY BOTH DESERVE THE LOVE KEEEP SUPPORTING THEM. SO I NEED TO STOP TALKING AND UPDATE HAHAH HERE'S FOR YOU GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT. SUBS, UPVOTE, COMMENTS THANKS :))))

 

______

 

 

 

 

 Tiffany’s POV

 

“Yah yuri where is Jessi?” I asked I haven’t seen her again this whole morning. I checked her in the rooftop where she usually sleeps but she’s not there. Its lunch now and all of us are here in our usual place well except for Jessi.

After the incident in the park Jessi and I became closer, we are always together, and she’s acting really sweet to me but she still teases me every time and I like it anyway. She also change a bit, well yeah just a bit like she’s not that flirt with other girl’s, she isn’t going to club every day, she change and I felt relief.

 

“Someone’s missing her girlfriend eh” Yuri said then she laughed at me

 

“Yah , what girlfriend were not a couple”

 

“Yet” she laughed I glared at her “She’s practicing soccer”

 

“Whole day?” I said I know jessi plays soccer but is it normal to practice for a whole day? Did she even have her breakfast? Her lunch, What if she gets sick practicing whole day.

 

“aye, don’t worry fany-ah she will be alright, there’s a big competition tomorrow that’s why she’s practicing a lot she’s the captain after all.”

 

“Yeah! They’re our rival and sica unnie hates their guts, and we can’t blame her either because we hate them too” yoona said while eating her food

 

“And Jessica is used to that fany, she do that every time when there’s a competition she spends her time a lot there, she even forgot eating” sunny said. Hearing this makes me realize that I still don’t know everything about Jessi and I felt a little jealousy. I immediately grab my phone from my pocket and dialed a number.

 

“Yes, I would like to order a portion of bibimbap, ddeukbokki, bulgogi, samgyeopsal, and kimbap oh and please remove the cucumbers in it, yeah…. Okay…. thank you” I said through the phone, I decided if Jessica always does this she will probably get  sick so I will just bring food to her it’s not that bad right. When I turn to my friends they have this are-you-really-that-hungry-look.

 

“It’s not mine okay, I will bring it to jessi” I said explaining it to them

 

“ohh man I thought it was ours, I expected” sooyoung said disappointed

 

“Yah! You shikshin” hyoyeon said, sooyoung glared at her and we know what will happen next.

 

 

___

 

When the food arrived I immediately walked to field where Jessica is, and yeah they’re right she’s really practicing hard. She’s sweaty, her clothes are all dirty, and her beautiful yet handsome face was full of dirt. Whoever thought that, the girl who seems so cold, not athletic is totally the opposite one. I just stared at her playing this is the first time I seen her play and I must say she play’s really good daebakk and not to mention hot every time she kicks the ball. No wonder everyone is falling for her.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“YAH , AMBER PASS THE BALL HERE” I shouted, we’ve been practicing whole day, my stomach is growling because of hunger, I’m dead tired but I can’t rest tomorrow’s fight is important for me and for the school because it’s our long-time rival I need to teach those punks a lesson.

 

“YO! Captain I thinks we need to rest for a bit” ailee said

 

“Yeah, ailee’s right captain we’ve been practicing for hours you know we need to rest” amber said “and I think someone wants to have lunch with you” then they all teased me, I turned to see who’s their talking about and I found tiffany holding a packs of food. I smiled to her and she smiled back.

 

“Okay! Let’s have a break” I announced

 

“ohhh, looks like captain is getting serious with relationships ayeee” taecyeon said

“well I might be, you better go or else I’ll change my mind” I said in horror and they all run to their respective bags. I immediately run to tiffany

 

“Do you really miss me that much huh?” I

 

“tsch. Conceited I heard from sunny that you’ve been skipping meals when you’re practicing, and it’s not a good habit Jessi” she said with a worried tone “you might get sick”

 

“yeah’yeah I know, is that the reason why you bought that all?” I said then she nod, I snatched the bags from her hands and lead her to the benches.

 

“Wow tiff this is really a lot you know, how many people would eat these” I said while I took out the foods.

 

“Well its better if you eat a lot Jessi you need a lot of energy too” tiffany said sweetly, what did she ate today she seems so calm.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Jessica was busy taking out the food that tiffany bought when there are 3 girls approach them

 

“U-u-uhmm, Jessica unnie?” said the girl shyly, jessica then turned to see the girl

 

“Oh hara what is it?” Jessica said calmly, she may be cold or strict in the outside but she’s actually the opposite one she’s very nice to people.

 

“W-we just want to give this to you” hara said then she handed Jessica a box

 

“Wow thank you hara, what is this? It’s not even my birthday yet you gave me a gift” Jessica laughed, the 3 girls was mesmerized by Jessica’s laughed they thought that it was the cutest sight they have ever seen

 

“uhmm it’s a strawberry cake unnie we bake that” the other girl said

 

“We just want to send you a goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter