Chapter 15

Im dating a cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV

 

“So tiffany are you free this coming Saturday?” this guy named siwon has been talking to me for quite a while now, he’s handsome, he has a sweet smile, and he seems caring but he’s not my type really.

 

“uhmmm,  I don’t know siwon-shi I might be busy in that day” I rejected him, well it’s a good idea, I shouldn’t give his hopes up, well it’s too obvious that he likes me and he’s hitting on me so it’s better this way.

 

“aww, c’mon tiffany just one date I’m sure you’ll like me” ghoood, why is everybody in this school is full of themselves, well I’m not too shocked since Jessica’s the owner of this school and I’m pretty sure she influenced all the students here..okay! Speaking of that jerk I haven’t seen her since this morning, I asked sunny about it and she just said she’s probably sleeping anywhere, tsk that sleepyhead.

 

I searched her hoping that I could find her, then baaaam I saw her…..and she’s not just alone she’s flirting again with other girls, she seems happy, psssh good for you Jung. I just stared at them absentmindedly and I didn’t know she’s staring back at me and gave me a not-so-amused face, she excused herself to the girls and walk to me. OMG she’s coming here, why???!!! What do you mean why tiffany? She comes here because she’s jealous that you’re with another man, HA! Dream on tiffany as if it’s going to happened.

 

“uhhhh, tiffany?” siwon said

 

“uhmm yes? What we’re you saying?”

 

“I said give me a chance please” he pleaded to me, ughhhh why can’t he just give up already. I was about to answer him when ACCIDENTALLY someone bump him, or more like Jessica bump him INTENTIONALLY.

 

“omygod, I’m so sorry siwon-shi I didn’t know you we’re there” she said sarcastically

 

“What the hell jessica, it’s pretty obvious that we’re here, apologize to him” I commanded, I may not like this guy but I’m not that heartless you know, unlike this jerk\Casanova\heartless woman here.

 

“What the!! I told you, I didn’t mean to bump him, and it’s not my fault that you’re flirting in the middle of the way” what the!! Now she’s angry ughh she’s unpredictable

 

“wha-!! Excuse me we are not flirting, and siwon here is just asking me if I can go date with him this Saturday…… that’s right we’re going on a date” I said, HA! Take that Jung.

 

“omo, is it true tiffany, YES” siwon said happily, omygood what am I doing, I’m sure it’ll create a big news again.

 

“WHAT??!! NO NO, you can’t go”

“And why is that huh?”

 

“Because I said so, so don’t go”

 

“What is your problem Jung; I can do whatever I want, you’re not my mother to tell me everything I can date whoever I want and it’s none of your business” okay, I think we’re making a big ruckus here, some of the students are looking at us three, and siwon is kind of confused of what’s happening.

 

“Oh really? Then fine go do whatever you want hwang I don’t care, you want to have date with him? Then go, if you want I will send an airplane to the both of you so you can have the best date ever” Now she’s fuming in anger, I don’t know why she’s acting like this seriously this girl has a major attitude problem.

 

“Oh no, thank you jung, and sure we will have a best date ever because siwon is not like you who is so full of yourself and so unromantic”

 

“wha-? Me? Unromantic yeah sure, that’s why everybody fall for me because I’m Unromantic” this conceited jerk

 

“ewww, really? Well not everybody Jung make me as an exception, I don’t fall for someone who is so big headed, Casanova, heartless like you” I said, then the students cheer for me.

 

“Really hwang, because the last time I heard you we’re so head over heels for me” then she winked, everybody cheered for her goosh they’re having fun watching this scene

 

“What? Ughhh you know what this is going nowhere, can’t you just leave us alone, and mind your own business you ”

 

“FINE, I will. I don’t have plans to stay with you anyway it gives me creeps when you’re around me”

 

“oh, really ? well it gives me creeps too whenever I see you’re disgusting face”

 

“WHAT THE? YAH TAKE THAT BACK”

 

“I WONT, YOU STARTED THIS”

 

“NO YOU STARTED IT, IF YOU DIDN’T FLIRT WITH THIS GUY THIS WOULDN’T HAVE HAPPENED”

 

“AND WHAT IS IT TO YOU, HE’S A NICE GUY”

 

“NICE MY , YOU’RE JUST FLIRTING WITH HIM”

 

“NO , I DIDN’T , UGGGH YOU’RE REALLY A MONSTER JESSICA JUNG, NOW MOVE BECAUSE I STILL HAVE A CLASS TO ATTEND”

 

“FINE, HERE MY PRINCESS I HOPE YOU GET TO YOUR CLASS SAFELY”

 

“THANK YOU” I shouted at her

 

“YOU’RE WELCOME” she shouted back

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“ughhhhh, that girl” I directly slumped down at the headquarters couch, I cannot believe it how can she go on a date with that guy, I mean she only met him and now they’re going to date what the, ughhhh I’m so pissed

 

“unnie, what’s with the long face?” yoona said, oh I didn’t notice they’re here also

 

“psssh, what do you mean yoona? It’s her natural face” sooyoung said then she laughed I just gave her my iciest glare

 

“ohhh, right I forgot I needed to go to canteen I’m kind of hungry byeee guys” sooyoung said then she left the room .

 

“psssh, okay so spill it unnie” yoona still looking at me

 

“What? I said it’s nothing”

 

“yeah right! said your very long face hahaha” she laughed

 

“ughhhh, fine it’s just….it’s tiffany”

 

“okay, so what about her?”

 

“She’s going on a date with siwon, I mean she just met him and now they’re going on a date, it pissed me off”

 

“pssshhh, bwahahaha you’re jealous unnie”

 

“What? I’m not jealous, I’ve never been jealous, it just pissed me okay”

 

“Wow unnie I didn’t know you’re this in denial, tsk tsk what happened to my Casanova slash conceited unnie?”

 

“Yah, I’m not conceited okay I just tell the truth…..okay enough about this, why are you here, you have class”

 

“And you also have class” okay she caught me off guard

 

“Okay,you caught me but really what is it?” I said seriously

 

“Sigh* Unnie, how do you know when you’re already falling inlove?” she said with a sad face, aiiish of all the people why is she asking me this.

 

“Well, whenever you’re with her you’ll pretend to be shy, while thinking about her your heart will beat faster and faster, by listening to her voice you’ll smile for no reason, while looking at her you can’t see other people around you, you get high just by her smell, you’ll realize that you’re always smiling to yourself when you think about her” While saying this I didn’t know I was smiling already, everything I said is what I really feel whenever I’m around tiffany, damn that girl she’s damaging my mind

 

“Wow! Unnie I didn’t know you knew this stuff” yoona said

 

“Well, of course I knew about this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter