Chapter 20

Im dating a cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

A ringing phone startled tiffany as she walks to the library to return the books she has borrowed, she stop for a while to answer her phone and is surprised to see who it was.

 

“Oppa” she quickly answer it with an aegyo

 

“Oh please tiffany stop it with your aegyo” her manager said. Tiffany just chuckled at her manager it’s been quite a while since she receive a call from her manager, she remember the times when her oppa used to call her a gazillion times just because she’s late in her next schedule. Oh how she miss doing schedules again.

 

“So what’s up oppa?”

 

“Well I just wanted to remind you about the company party on Saturday night” Company party? Oh right she almost forgot every year the company usually held a party for their artist you know to chill out and to hang out with the co-artist it is a tradition for them to have these kind of parties and she kind of missed their friends.

“Oh yeah oppa I almost forgot, did you told taeyeon and seohyun about it I bet they also forgot”

 

“Not yet but I will call them after this” her manager answered “Looks like my girls is having a rough time with school eh? Busy much?”

 

“A lot oppa, you don’t know how stressful it is. We have an incoming aptitude test this week that’s why we’re really having a hard time to study” tiffany ended with a sigh. Her manager just chuckled, those times when the girls are only stress of the heavy schedule now they’re also stress for an exam.

 

“Do you want to quit school already? You know you can do that anytime” Tiffany’s heart beat faster not because of romantic excitement which is only Jessica can do that to her but because of fear. Her manager still doesn’t know about Jessica yet and she is afraid of what will his reaction be, she’s afraid that what if her manager will command her to quite school what if he said that she need to break up with Jessica what if she will not see Jessica ever again oh! She’ll go crazy if that ever happens.

 

“W-what are you talking about oppa, I can’t do that and besides I enjoy attending school you know and I already have friends here”

 

“You sure? Wait you didn’t found any boyfriend there right?” her manager said with a questioning voice. Tiffany gulps.

 

“W-what are you talking about oppa of course I didn’t” Well that was true because she really didn’t found any boyfriend in fact she found a girlfriend.

 

“Oh okay I’m just making sure but you know if you can find any he must meet me first” then he chuckled “okay need to hang up, I need to call taeyeon and seohyun take care  okay” Tiffany replied with an ‘okay’ then she hang up.

 

And for the second time today she jolted up when a pair of hands sneaked around her waist and a pair of lips touch her cheeks. You’re right it is no other than the ice princess slash the EX- Casanova slash her super-duper hot girlfriend. Jessica Jung.

 

“Hey babe” Jessica greeted her with the oh-so-charming smile that tiffany fall into

 

“Hey, class done?” tiffany answered as she turn around to face Jessica

 

“Yep, by the way where are you going?”

“Library, need to return these books”

 

“ahh, okay let me help you” Jessica said then snatched the books from tiffany’s hands.

 

“Quite gentle-woman eh?”

 

“Of course just for you” then the two of them giggled

___

 

“seohyun-ah?!!” tiffany called to seohyun who is walking towards her car. Maybe she’s going home.

 

“Oh unnie! What’s up?”

 

“Did manager oppa already tell you about the party?”

 

“Yeah! he called me earlier, but I can’t make it unnie”

 

“huh? And why is that?” she said confused this is the first time that seohyun can’t join the company party. Well before seohyun is the most excited one when it comes to that because she get to meet her friends in the industry that’s why she’s confused why can’t she come. It may be something important.

 

“Yoona and I already made plans on Saturday night, we’re studying for the aptitude test unnie” seohyun explained “Don’t worry unnie I already told oppa about it and he said it is okay”

 

“Oh okay then hyunnie” tiffany was about to walk when she remember something “by the way hyunnie when yoona will do something bad to you just call me okay” she said jokingly that earned her a laugh at the other girl. After their conversation tiffany continue to walk to find her girlfriend.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

*Riiiiiiing*

Finally another stressful day has come to an end. Our professor bid a goodbye to us then he walked out of the room I immediately packed my things to my bag Oh I can’t wait see tiffany again. What??! Can’t I miss my girlfriend anymore? I already miss her smiles, her eye smiles, her hands, her lips damn I miss everything about her. What the hell did you do to me Hwang??

“Uhhmm, Jessica Can I have a word with you?” my coach interrupted my thoughts. Wait what did I do today; I swear I am being good girl here.

 

“Oh okay coach” I said then I walked to him, when I already faced him I saw his serious face, It is sending chills to my spine aww man what if he would tell to me quit soccer because I am not good enough what if he will scold me because I ditch the practice the other day

 

“Coach I swear if I did something bad I am really sorry, and about me ditching the practice the other day I am really sorry about that I—“I said nervously Man! I can’t live not playing soccer.

 

“Woah! Calm down kid I’m not here to talk about that” he said then chuckled, I felt relief “You know nationals is coming right” I nodded

 

“Well they saw the game before and they are quite empress about our team” my face lit up when I heard that “especially to your MVP skills out there, that’s why they wanted us to participate in the nationals this year” my eyes widened I felt so excited. Nationals is my long-time dream, since I was kid I always dream on playing into the nationals and now that dream will finally come true.

 

“Omo! Really??!! Waaaaahhhh” I said as I jump from the excitement

 

“Okay okay stop jumping now” my couch said then he smiled “So now as the head captain of our school soccer team I entrust them to you okay?”

 

“Don’t worry coach I won’t disappoint you” I said then h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter