Chapter 23

Im dating a cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week has passed and jessica is still pre-occupied of what had happend a week ago at the cafe shop. She want to forget it, damn she's been trying so hard just to get off her things of the incident but she can't control but to think of it over and over again. As she stared outside of the window she sighed again for the ninthe time today, and that didn't left unnoticed by sooyoung who is just sitting beside her.

 

 

''Hey, you okay?'' sooyoung asked worriedly.

 

 

Jessica nodded ''Yeah''

 

 

''You seem not sica, what's the problem?'' sooyoung said as she scooted her chair to jessica

 

Jessica wasn't planning to hide this to them but she thought it might not be time to tell them, especially if she wasn't sure if it was really her.

 

 

''Nothing really, I'm okay soo'' jessica defended as she now look at sooyoung

 

Sooyoung knew that she wasn't okay, she know jessica too well and because she knew the girl too much she also knew that jessica wasn't ready enough to tell them what's the problem.

 

 

''Did you perhaps fight with tiffany?'' jessica chuckled

 

 

''No, we're perfectly fine sooyoung. Nothing's going on'' sooyoung giving up only shrugged to force jessica to talk to her.

 

 

''Okay, but sica always remember if you have problem or you want someone to talk to I am always here...... we are always here'' sooyoung said putting her hand at jessica's shoulder as she also look at the girl's inside the classroom who is doing thier own things.

 

 

''I know soo, and I am grateful for that'' jessica smiled

 

 

''Ewww, you're being cheesy now yucks!'' sooyoung faked an 'ewww' expression as the two of them only laughed

 

 

''Yah! you started it'' the two of them we're happily chitchatting when a slam on the door interrupted them reaveling a small midget woman holding a white paper in her hands.

 

 

''Okay guys please settle down for a while, I have an important thing to say'' sunny said as she stood in front. All of them obeyed the small girl as they now settled down in their respective seats.

 

 

''Okay, so we all know that every year soshi high are helding a camping'' sunny started. ''Just like the past year students are expected to participate in this program whole heartedly and we should also take this SERIOUSLY'' as she uttered the last word she glared at yoona and yuri but the two of them only played a 'confused victim'

The rest of the girl's in the room are pretty excited about this called camping especially the three confused girls : taeyeon, tiffany, and seohyun.

 

''But unfortunately this year the student council commitee have decided that we will only pick who will join the camping for some reason'' a gasp can be heard around the room.

 

 

''Hey! boooh, that's unfair we also wanted to come you know'' yuri said

 

 

''And what? repeat what happen in last years camping? No, thanks Yuri'' sunny said

 

 

''Hey, last years camping was a blast you know, It was actually fun'' yoona cheered which earned a laughed from jessica, sooyoung, hyoyeon, and yuri who get what yoona has meant.

 

 

''Yeah because you got the underwear of our team leader and hang it in the pole, you pranksters'' sunny could only shook her head remembering the prank her friends made last year.

 

 

''That was funny though, that mean old man was so embarassed because he's underwear was floral. Hahahahaha'' sooyoung chimed in and they all laughed.

 

 

''Right, and remember the time when we peeked at other girl's tent while they're changing they all was so petrefied and shouting like crazy. Hahahahaha'' jessica said laughing they all laughed at the statement but a certain brunette was already glaring at her. Soon the other's notice it so they stop laughing. When jessica saw tiffany glaring at her she gulp.

 

 

''Wow, why is it getting hotter here'' jessica said as she fanned herself avoiding tiffany's deathly glares.

 

Sunny knowing she need to cut the conversation talked.

 

''Okay,Okay enough for this so first things first as I have said earlier I will only pick who is going to join me in the camping and I have already decided that tiffany, seohyun, and hyoyeon will join me in the camping'' sunny said ending it with a satisfied smile while the other girls are ranting why can't they go.

 

''Yah! that is really really unfair sunkyu'' sunny glared at yuri by the mention of the name ''Can't I really go?'' yuri said then sending her puppy eyes

 

''No'' sunny firmly said

 

 

''Yah! unnie yuri's right, c'mon we're you're friends let's just go together okay? I swear we will help with preparations and behave'' yoona pleaded.

 

 

''Nu-uh'' sunny shook her head

 

 

''Hey what is this, why is that hyoyeon can go while we can't' sooyoung defended as she point at the smiling hyoyeon

 

 

''Well, like it or not she is the vice president of student committee we cannot argue with that'' sunny sighed. Hyoyeon then merong at sooyoung which sooyoung then merong back sending her punches in the air.

 

 

''Sunny-ah, can't I go too? I mean I haven't experience this too'' taeyeon said sweetly to sunny as she rubbed the back of her neck.

 

 

''Hmmm, taengoo-yah as much as I want you to join but I can't we have height limit'' all in the room laughed at sunny's statement and taeyeon could only face palm

 

 

''Y-yahh! Why....Then why could you go, it's not like you're any taller'' taeyeon defended.

 

 

''I'm the president remember'' suuny said with a teasingly tone.

 

 

''Ahh! Enough of this, I'll just need to talk with my unnie about this and tell her to let us come, she'll gave in'' jessica said leaning her feet on the table.

 

 

''Well actually my dear sica, Dara-uunie is actually the one who told me that you guys cannot come, I don't think she'll gave in'' Jessica groaned

 

 

''So guys I hope you'll consider this as your lesson, then maybe in the future we'll let you come, as for now tiffany, seohyun, and hyoyeon kindly prepare your belongings, understand?'' the girl's just can't aceept it, this is the first time in their whole existence that they cannot go to this camping. Aside from they will travel, this camping is much fun for them, they got to play, do pranks and others. Yeah! they're like kids even though they are near on getting to college.

 

 

''Yah! what should we do? Can't we really go?'' Yoona tried to break the silence between the five of them.

 

''Who knows, you know sunny yoona-ah, she won't gave in that easily'' Jessica sighed

 

''Hey, taeyeon unnie why don't you flirt with sunny unnie and seduce her maybe in that way she'll gave in, how is it?'' yoona said as if it is her brightest idea of all time.

 

 

''Y-Yahh! What are you saying, I'm not gonna do that and besides jessica's right you know sunny well she's not that easy you know''

 

 

''Aiissh! I dont deserve this, I want to gooo'' yoona whined then pouted her lips.

 

 

''If I know you only wanted to come because seohyun's there, tsch don't fool us yoong'' yoona was left dumbfounded by jessica's words.

 

 

 

''W-W-What?, t-that's not true. No! not at all'' yoona defended as she cross her arms on her chest. Shooking her head defendedly.

 

 

Yuri sighed ''Guess we really can't go this year'' then she left. All of them sighed in frustrations. Most likely jessica, because she won't be able to see tiffany for like 3 days, it was like a torture for her.

 

****

 

Jessica sighed again for 9th time as her eyes followed tiffany's each step. She is currently setting her things in her bag's to bring in the camp and as for jessica she just stare at her girlfriend's every move when she brings her clothes in her bag. Tiffany heard the frustated sigh of her girlfriend that's why she decided to take a break and walk to jessica.

 

 

''What's wrong babe? You sighed like the world is depending on you'' Tiffany chuckled then sat on jessica's lap.

 

Jessica look up to her ''Yah! why don't you ditch that camping? It will be boring tiff I swear''

 

 

''What are you saying I can't do that. And if it is really boring then why are guys insisting to come?''

 

 

''Well, that....that''

 

 

''See? you can't answer, jessi it's only 3 days. 3 days'' tiffany reassuring jessica as she cupped both her cheeks.

 

 

''But it feels like a year for me. Hey! why don't you just put me inside you luggage, I am okay with that, and also I'm petite maybe it'll be a little stuffy but I'm okay as long--'' jessica wasn't able to finished her sentenced when a pair of sweet lips met hers. Tiffany sneaked her hands into jessica neck and jessica on tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter