Chapter 18

Im dating a cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guuys another update this is nothing special though I just wanted you to know that I will continue this fic no matter what, I already have many thoughts going on HAHAHAHA so please just bear with me.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“She’s going left, she going right. Jessica Jung is now heading to the goal, will she shoot the ball and we can now know who the winner is” the announcer said, sometimes it’s irritating they keep on blabbering things they didn’t think that they are so noisy but oh well it’s their job.

I was running and running preventing the other team to get the ball and when I’m near I kicked the ball strongly making sure it will reach the goal and baaamm! Goaaaal !!

Everyone cheered for the team, students are happy for the victory and as well as my team we immediately group hug and do our victory dance. When I looked at chairs where she is sitting my eyes couldn’t see her I looked over the place trying to find her but failed.

 

“Hey team congratulations we won, we didn’t waste our time practicing good job everyone” everyone then clapped their hands, as a team captain I felt so proud of them they really did their best and that is enough for me

 

“Yeah! And you know what this means?” taecyeon said

 

“Partyyyyyyyyy” everyone cheered

 

“Yah you guuys we just won, can’t you guys just skip partying and take a rest first?” I said I didn’t know why I said those too; I mean I’m a party maniac every single party I am always there I have no absent well maybe because I’m tired and so frustrated  that’s why.

 

“Wow captain it’s that you? Where is my party animal captain?” taecyeon said as he hold both my shoulders.

 

“Yeah that’s so not like you captain and besides this time everyone is invited, and you know when it’s everyone many hot girls are there” kai said

“ughhh fine, how can I say no” then they cheered loudly, I immediately run towards my friends, everyone greeted me here and there but there is someone that my eyes is searching and I can’t find her.

 

“yah sica congrats, daebak I didn’t know you’re that great” taeyeon said

 

“hahaha thanks taeng, don’t worry next time I’ll teach you” then I winked at her, then her eyes turn into a gloomy one, what a kid.

 

“yeah unnie you were so great there congrats” seohyun said

 

“Thanks hyunnie……..by the way uhm have you….uh seen…..tiffany?” I said as I scratched the back of my head, the hell why am I shy??

 

“aigooo looking for her girlfriend eh” sooyoung said teasingly, I faked a punch at her and the idiot didn’t even flinched and just laughed

 

“She’s at the bathroom sica” yuri said

 

“Ah really?..... Well see you guys later I need to change my clothes be there at party okay” I reminded them, hyoyeon eyes turns into diamond hearing about party this girl is really a party maniac she is worse than me.

I directly run towards the bathroom, I didn’t know why I go there actually I don’t know I just wanted to see tiffany and want her to congratulate me, ugggh you’re hopeless jung. I was about to enter the bathroom when I heard tiffany she’s talking to herself if I didn’t know her I would probably mistook her as a crazy person. I didn’t know but I hid outside and eavesdrop about what she is blabbering she might say something about me, well it’s kind of impossible but okay whatever.

The next thing I knew my heart suddenly beat faster, wait is she talking about me? I know that I already know her feeling towards me but I thought it was just a crush and maybe she has move on but as what I’ve heard she still has feelings for me.

“Dammit!! I’m blushing” I said to myself and hold both of my cheeks.

 

“uggghhh seriously Jung, why did I even like you” tiffany again talk she’s looking herself at her reflection in the mirror

 

“Okay Jessica you need to do this, don’t be such a wimp and face your true feelings, there’s no problem of loving again right? Right so go fight your girl FIGHTING” I breathe in and out after deciding to enter the bathroom.

 

“I like you too” I said, her eyes widened I just look straightly at her with a plastered smile on my face

 

“I said I like you too……. No scratch that I think I love you Stephanie Hwang Miyoung” I said sincerely, she just stood there still staring at me with her widened eyes aigoo even if she looked like an owl now she’s still pretty.

 

“uhhhh…..tiffany ?” I snapped a finger at her

 

“You—you—your Jessica?” she sad still dumfounded, I laughed

 

“Of course it’s me, who else has a name Jessica Jung that is so hot, smart, beautiful and you have a crush on….. Only me” her eyes even widened, her both cheeks have now a very visible blush kekeke it’s cute I wanted to pinch those cheeks.

 

“wha-what ar-are yo-you saying?”

“Tiffany what I’ve told you earlier …….. It’s true I really like you” I said in a sincere tone

 

“Wha-what are you talking abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter