Chapter 14

Im dating a cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeeey guuuys, sorry I just updated I just got really busy and I've been so stressed lately. So I heard that our J is coming back well for her solo comeback, AND IM FREAKING SO EXCITED ABOUT IT gosssssh how i miss jessica singing on stage again and aheeeem dancing, How i hope she and the other could do that again I mean I really miss OT9, I miss our maomao, I FREAKING MISS JETI MOMENTS.

Sorry it's so frustating, oh well let's just keep on supporting our maomao okay? and as well as the other 8, let's support them in their separate comebacks. okay I talk too much, hehehe soooooooo here's the update guuuuuuuuys, please keep on supporting this fan-fic, subscribe, vote and comment thankkkkiees chingusss :)

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author’s POV

 

In the other side there are two girls who is walking out of the bar, one is supporting the other to walk because the girl seems so drunk that she couldn’t able to stand

 

“Woah….be careful tiff you might fall” Jessica said, tiffany still clinging into Jessica’s arm, she really didn’t let go of the girls arm, then she smirked.

 

“Don’t worry jessi I already fall” tiffany said, seriously

 

“eh?” Jessica then stopped from walking to face tiffany

 

“YOU……how could you do this to me?”

 

“uhhh…do what?”

 

“Stop hurting me jessi, stop making me jealous, stop flirting…..JUST STOP” tiffany is now in the verge of tears, as she faced the confused Jessica

 

“WHY CANT YOU LIKE ME? AM I UGLY? AM I NOT PRETTY ENOUGH? TELL ME JESSI SO THAT I CAN FIX IT, OR JUST TELL ME DIRECTLY THAT YOU DON’T LIKE ME SO THAT I CAN MOVE ON, STOP BEING SO SWEET TO ME AS IF IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND, STOP BRINGING MY HOPES UP BECAUSE IT HURTS SO MUCH, STOP FLIRTING IN FRONT OF ME BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE MY HEART STAB…..*sob* *sob* *sob* jussst……stop”

 

“T-tiff, why are you like this?”

 

“You *hit* bad *hit* girl *hit*you always hurt me *sob*” tiffany said as she continue to hit Jessica in the chest, Jessica didn’t bother to stop tiffany because she also know that she indeed hurt the girl, all she wanted to do right now is to hug tiffany and comfort her she can’t stand tiffany crying at all. When tiffany stop hitting her, she reach out tiffany’s face and cupped her both cheeks trying to wipe the girl’s tears.

 

“aigooo…look at you, your face is so bloated hahahaha, and don’t call yourself ugly okay…because you’re not you are the most perfect girl that I have seen in my life, you shouldn’t cry for someone like me because I don’t deserve your tears princess” Jessica said

 

“I-I love you jessi, I really do” tiffany said looking straight into Jessica’s eyes you can see her sincerity while saying this, Jessica just hug tiffany tightly as if someone is going to stole her

 

“I know tiff, just wait a little bit more…..someday I will tell those words to you, but not now, someday. Just wait for me” tiffany just hug Jessica tightly afraid of losing the girl, they stayed like that for a while when Jessica feel that tiffany is already sleeping, she carried the girl bridal style to her car then drove her home.

 

Morning came, you can hear music being played outside the room, you can smell delicious food, and you can also hear snoring in the room and that’s when tiffany woke up her head aches so much, and she can feel that her eyes is kind of puffy

 

“ughhh, It hurts” tiffany said, when her eyes is fully opened she was shocked because it seems like this is not her apartment, she looked everywhere and feel relief when she find her friends sleeping like everywhere in the room. Sooyoung is sleeping in the couch with her feet up; taeyeon is sleeping on the floor hugging a tea pot…weird?!! Sunny is sleeping soundly behind her, yoona and Yuri is both sleeping with their mouth wide open, and hyoyeon is sleeping on the floor with her legs and arms wide open. When you see it you can really say that these girls really did have a good time yesterday.

 

“gossh, what happened?” tiffany then decided to walk out of the room, she was unfamiliar of the place, it is so big, it looks like she’s in a mansion then she heard some music downstairs so she followed to where the music was, then there she saw Jessica cooking happily the girl didn’t seem to notice her presence so she just used that time to stare at Jessica.

Tiffany smiled at the sight, Jessica singing and dancing happily while cooking is new for her another side of Jessica she thought.

 

“Oh…tiff you’re awake” now Jessica notice her, smiling at the girl widely

 

“Coffee?” Jessica offered

 

“uhmm, thank you Jessi” Jessica just smiled as a reply then she continue to cook

 

“So, what are you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter