Chapter 18: Fluff

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Kim Seolhyun! Why are you here!" Hyejeong screamed at the figure at her doorstep, half out of shock, and the other out of worry. As far as she knew, between the time she had left that morning and her opening the door now (a casual 2 hours if you were wondering), Kim Seolhyun had not been discharged.

"Obviously not discharged yet," Seolhyun replied, grinning, anticipating what had been running through Hyejeong's mind. "You could have left me some clothes. I'm feeling quite cold in this crappy hospital clothes."

"You're cold becuase you're still recovering, dummy," Hyejeong replied crossly, her eyes automatically scanning her living room for a coat or something to put onto Seolhyun.

"Dummy, eh?" Seolhyun replied, a naughty grin forming on her face. "Quite a cruel way to address someone who you confessed yourself to sleep last night, don't you think?"

"Yah..yah," Hyejeong stuttered, embarassed at that memory.

"It's...it's just that I LOVE you so much!" Seolhyun mimicked, cackling evilly at the end, wiping her eyes as if she were tearing.

"If you continue this I'm not letting you in!" Hyejeong warned, her cheeks tinging pink with embarassment.

"Sure," Seolhyun responded, cockily. "You'll let me in whatever I do, Miss-I-Love-You-So-Much," Seolhyun snarkily commented, before sneaking in under Hyejeong's arm into her house.

Hyejeong sighed, before turning to close the door. Since when did she start dating a satan spawn?

 

“Get me a drink,” Seolhyun requested after getting tired of making herself comfortable on Hyejeong’s couch. She had it smoothed and cleaned recently, and now it got polluted by the germs on Seolhyun’s hospital garb. Hyejeong wanted to lash out at Seolhyun for destroying her couch, but it wasn’t like she had the heart to resist her. Not when she was still mortally fearful of Seolhyun going crazy.

“Yes, mistress,” Hyejeong sarcastically agreed, lugging herself off to the kitchen, the corner of her eyes catching Seolhyun’s malevolent expression. One day, when their relationship was a tad more stable, Hyejeong would stop herself from being so whipped.

(Plus, she didn’t really want to admit to herself that Seolhyun looked reallly cute when she smiled.)

A few moments later, Hyejeong emerged from her kitchen with two glasses of fanta. She didn’t really have a lot in the kitchen (she never expects guests) and she had doubts about feeding soju to her student.

“No alcohol?” Seolhyun whined, as the contents of her glass appeared into view. Of course. Hyejeong nodded, went back to the fridge, and poured Seolhyun a glass of soju.

“Thanks, girlfriend,” Seolhyun grinned, before leaning in and giving Hyejeong a quick kiss on the lips.

That, Hyejeong could definitely get used to.

 

“What should we do today?” Seolhyun asked brightly, a whiff of alcohol present in her breath.

“I don’t ing know,” replied Hyejeong, annoyed, mopping up some spills that someone (Seolhyun) had made. “Maybe you go home and recover?”

“I am at home now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)” Seolhyun replied bashfully, making herself very comfortable on Hyejeong’s couch.

“Be serious, Kim Seolhyun,” Hyejeong tried to act stern, though melted at the sight of Seolhyun using puppy eyes on her. “I...I can still kick you out.”

“Sure you can,” Seolhyun cockily answered, leaping up from the couch and pinning Hyejeong to the floor. “Sure you can,” she said, this time in a deeper, huskier voice.

Hyejeong thought Seolhyun was giving the cue ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). It was a bit early for that, but Hyejeong wasn’t one to mind. She leant in, only to be slapped on the face playfully by Seolhyun.

“It’s a bit early fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter