{ 16 } L E T T E R

The Crown Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Sixteen   Yuju,               I’m an for ignoring you and for putting you in so much trouble. I shouldn’t have fought with you, I should have understood you, of how scared and helpless you feel. I’m so sorry; I hope you can still forgive me. But this complicated situation we are in doesn’t changed a thing. I will still fight for you no matter what. I don’t care if the whole world will judge me, let them be, nothing matters anymore unless I can assure that you are beside me.               By the way I am so proud of you. Seulgi ssi told me that you spoke with her, she mentioned you sounded so brave and strong, like you have your life on the line for this. God I miss you and this letter is too cheesy but I have no other choice. For now I cannot see you or even text you because my mother is on me all the time. But you must understand that all this is for the greater good.               My family has been a loyalist for centuries to the Crown and so does the Kangs. I believe you are too. We all side with the monarchy and we all have our faith to our good sovereign, the king. The merger of our families will result to the creation of thousands of jobs for the Korean people, in return we will receive royal grants from the King and those will be utilized to help those who are unemployed and still looking for opportunities. I know for sure the king hopes that this will boost the confidence of more people to the crown and will lessen the probability of a coup d’
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter