♥4 Another member?

WATS1, The Underrated Light-Music Club

 

“Hyeson ah, I’m going first!” Soyeon waved at Hyeson, then happily walked out of class.

Hyeson just replied her with a yes and looked at Soyeon who had already outside, holding hand with her boyfriend. In the end, there was only Hyeson alone. Soyeon always met her sunbae-boyfriend after school, and recently, another bestfriend of her, Hyosung, had been hanging out with Gikwang.

“Aiss..” Hyeson left out a sigh. Well, a high school story should’ve been like this. Filled with young spirits and colored with love. What else?

Suddenly, she patted her forehead, remembered something. “Ah, I almost forgot there is a meet up today.” She said to herself and reached her bag, then walked out of class.

Not so crowdy at that time, because it was 4 PM and many of the students had already left. Staring at the hallway blankly, Hyeson was walking with her left hand inside her pocket and her right hand holding a chocolate milk. After a few sips, she yawned.. again. Maybe it was her seventh yawn this day. Lately, she had been staying up late, thanks to the teachers that gave her many kinds of homeworks and assignments. Being a blood B type, she didn’t like to be organized and rushed, so she tended to do all her works in one time, even though she knew it was bothersome.

“Oww!”

A boy bumped to her, hit her shoulder, and made her milk fell on the floor. Hyeson rubbed her shoulder in pain, and sighed over her milk. The boy who bumped to her just looked at her for a second, and continued to run without apologize to her.

Seeing the face of the boy, Hyeson just sighed, even though she cursed inside. She definitely knew who was that. A boy who got on her nerves, the person whom Hyeson wants to get rid first in this school. His name was no other than Lee Byunghun or people called him with L.Joe.

They were a classmate and just knew each other for a month, not more than that. They even rarely talked, but lately, he made Hyeson wants to bury him alive. Why? Because L.Joe always annoyed her, such as doing pranks and made her embarassed in the class. Hyeson never did anything harm to him but why L.Joe did this to her? Once Hyeson protested, he just looked at her, smiled, and walked away like he didn’t hear anything. She was really get tired of that and decided to let him do what he wants, rather than wasting her time on him.

“You okay?” a voice made her startled. She left out relieved sigh when she knew the owner of the voice was no other than Jinyoung.

“I’m okay.” Hyeson said. “Well, actually I’m physically okay but not mentally.”

Jinyoung looked at her friend’s hopeless face. “Aiss, I really want to beat him up someday.”

Hyeson shook her head slowly. “Let him be. He doesn’t even worth our time.”

Jinyoung just nodded and laughed over her friend’s sarcasm. “Want to go home together? I’m free today.” He asked.

“Aigoo, you act like you’re busy.” Hyeson laughed. “But not today. I have a club meeting.”

Jinyoung’s eyes widened. “You’ve joined a club? What club?”

Hyeson furrowed. “It is.. what was it? Light-music?”

“Light-music? I never heard of that.” Jinyoung said. “Why did you join then?”

Hyeson sighed. “Well.. it was because of the girl who suddenly popped out. She had a ponytail, her eyes were quite big, and.. aiss, I will tell you the details next time.”

Jinyoung just smiled. “Okay then. Just drop by at my house, if you don’t have any friends to talk to.”

Hyeson nodded and smiled brightly. “Of course I will.”

Jinyoung waved at Hyeson and started to walked out. Hyeson smiled and staring at Jinyoung’s back that was starting to disappear from her sight. Jinyoung was also one of her bestfriend and had known each other since they’re 13. He always be there when Hyeson down, and always listen to her. That made them looks like they were brother and sister.

Hyeson sighed again and went up the stairs to 3rd floor, where the music room was. She knocked at the door for a few times, but no one replied. After some minutes waiting, she started to wonder whether she was tricked, and the light-music club was just a joke.

“What was I doing..” She rolled her eyes and turned back, when a girl suddenly popped out.

“Huwaaa!” Hyeson took a step back, surprised.

“Ah, choesunghamnida!” The girl bowed.

“R-riyoung ssi? Why are you here?” Hyeson eyes widened when she saw that the girl behind her was no other than her classmate, Riyoung.

Riyoung replied shyly. “I.. I just want to join the club.” 

 

 

Hello, finally i'm back!
Sorry for this very loooong and short update ><
Had a one week exams and full of assignments, preparing for national exams and SAT,
jeongmal choesunghamnida! *bow 90 degree*
I hope there won't be a late update again after this ><

And yes, the background and poster are brand-new, thanks to melon-ie~
they're cute ><
You must check her graphic site if you want to request some! :D

Bbyeom~