♥1 When it all began

WATS1, The Underrated Light-Music Club

The bell had rung and school’s hallway was getting crowded. It was break time, and the students went over canteen to let go of their hunger.

The music class had just ended and Mirae finally could take a breath out of her tight teaching schedule.

“Annyeong.” Someone patted Mirae’s shoulder.

She turned back and saw her fellow music teacher smiled at her. “Ah, annyeong haseyo, Junsu ssi.” She said with a slight bow.

“How’s today?” Junsu asked while walking beside her.

“Just like always.” Mirae answered and laughed. “They were fighting over TOP ssi.”

“TOP?”

“I mean Choi Seunghyun ssi. You know, he’s really really popular among girls.”

Junsu laughed. “Hahaha. He has always been that popular since a long time ago.”

The two continued walking and talking about many things. Junsu had been working in CJHS since three years ago, so Mirae learned many things from him.

“It’s been a while since we walked together like this.” Junsu said.

Mirae nodded. “Well, it’s just at the school by the way.”

“So, you want to have another walk outside?” Junsu teased.

Mirae’s eyes widened. She stuttered. “N-no, it’s not what I mean..”

“Haha, just kidding. Don’t put them to heart.” Junsu chuckled when she saw Mirae acted clumsy like that. He turned back to front and saw a man walking towards them. “Oh, is that the new teacher?”

Mirae turned her head to the side where Junsu pointed. “Well, it looks like him..”

“Howon ssi!” Junsu called.

Heard someone called his name, Howon turned. A smile spread across his lips, then he walked over to them. “Annyeong haseyo!” He said with a loud tone and bowed ninety degree.

Junsu laughed. “No need to bow that low, haha. “How old are you by the way?”

“I’m 24 this year.” Howon answered.

“Oh, really? So you two are in the same age, then!” Junsu said while pointing her hands toward Mirae and Howon.

Mirae smiled forcedly. She still couldn’t get used to talk with Howon. Plus, the stupid accident that happened yesterday made her embarassed to see him.

Suddenly Junsu’s phone rang. “Please wait a minute.” He quickly got his phone and turned back. After some minutes talking, he hung up and went back to his two juniors.

He sighed. “It was principal. I’m sorry but I have to go now.” He smiled and patted their shoulder. “See you again.” He said then walked back to principal’s room.

After Junsu had gone, Mirae and Howon both stand there, feeling awkward.

“Mm.. Sorry for mistaking you yesterday. I really had no clue.” Mirae smiled sheepishly while scratching her cheek.

Howon chuckled. “Actually yesterday I was a bit shocked but it’s alright.”

Mirae’s face was red. She really wanted to dig a big hole and bury herself alive there, but it would not happen. She had to maintain her image and tried to not doing stupid things again.

“Ah, I haven’t introduced myself yet. I’m Park Mirae.” She said with a slight bow.

“As you know, I’m Lee Howon but please call me Hoya instead. I prefer that.” Howon–I mean Hoya– said. “Actually you were the first person that I met here, so I hope I can learn many things from you.”

Mirae nodded. “Just asked me if there was something you want to know.”

They both walked and talked about the buildings, school’s system, and anything that relates to school. Even though it had just been a year since Mirae worked there, she’d already understood her workplace really well.

A girl with earphone on her head were were passing by. She stopped  for a while to bow, then continued walking. Hoya was startled, he thought he ever saw the girl somewhere.

“Mirae ssi, do you know what’s her name by the way?” Hoya asked.

Mirae turned back and saw the girl. “That girl? If I’m not wrong.. she is Park Hyunae. She is smart but a little bit quite. What’s wrong? You know her?”

Hoya sighed. “It’s really her. Well, it’s an old long story.”

Mirae’s eyebrow arched. “Don’t tell me you have ‘that kind’ of relationship with her?”

“Well, a sort of..” Hoya said with serious look on his face, made Mirae gasped. Well, Hoya is not old but student-teacher relationship is forbidden, right?

“Ssaem!” suddenly someone ran towards them. It was Kim Yuki, a freshmen that known for her cheerfulness. “I want to asked about something!” She stopped right in front of Mirae.

“Calm down, girl. What is it?” Mirae asked.

“In this school there used to be a band club, right?” Yuki asked.

“Band? You mean light-music?”

Yuki nodded. “Yes, that! Can’t you open it again, ssaem? Pleaseeeee!” Yuki said and pleaded.

“But why so suddenly?”

“Many of my friends want to join that club!”

“Really?” Mirae was quite surprised. She knew that light-music isn’t a club that had many fans. “How many?”

Yuki thought for a while before answered. “Many!” Yuki said with certainity.

“I asked the number, Yuki ya.”

“Many!” Yuki answered again, same answer as before.

Mirae left out a sigh while Hoya giggled. “Listen. The club won’t be opened again if there is only one applicant.” Mirae said.

“But–”

“Okay. I will try to asked the principal, but you have to gather at least four students, understand?”

“Really??” Yuki’s eyes widened. She jumped out of joy. “Kamsahamnida, ssaem!”

“Remember, at least four!”

“Ne!” Yuki replied and ran back to her class. Leaving two of her teacher confused.

Mirae mumbled to herself. “How did she know the light-music?” 

 

Hellooooo!!
I
'm back with the first chapter, but..
sorry this one is T-T

But thanks for reading tho~

As you can see, I have re-arranged the page so it will look like a brand-new one!
The club activities section will be updated soon, and each of the clubs will consist of the applicants and idols!
I'll make each of you appear as a cameo later~

See you until the next update~ ^^