♥3 Hunting the members

WATS1, The Underrated Light-Music Club

Riyoung gulped. “Who.. are you?” Seeing a girl who suddenly popped out and gave her a mysterious smile, of course she was frightened.

But the girl didn’t answer. She keep her hands stretched, and took a step forward. “You.. Please join the light-music!” Suddenly the girl begged while crossing her arm, pleaded.

“Eh??” Riyoung’s eyes widened.

The girl pleaded with her two puppy-eyes. “Plese be the guitarist! I beg you!”

Riyoung gasped. She still couldn’t believe what the girl was talking. “But I cannot play guitar..”

“No need to pretend!” The girl was still begging over Riyoung. “Please, Hyeson ssi!”

Riyoung eyebrow arched. “Eh? Hyeson?”

The girl nodded. “Yes, Hyeson ssi!”

Riyoung blinked twice. “I’m sorry, but.. I’m not Hyeson.”

“Eh??”

(flashback)

Class 1-1

“The break is almost over..” Minzy said after she looked at her watch. Her meeting at the dance club was over some minutes ago, and there were still ten minutes left until the bell rang. She turned to her bestfriend, Yuki, who was staring at the window blankly. “Do you really want to join light-music club?”

Yuki just nodded without answering.

Minzy sighed. “Ya, how do you think you can you gather four members in three days? The students must have joined another club already!” She doubted.

Yuki just sighed and pouted. “I’m thinking now..”

Minzy gasped. Yuki was usually lazy and it was rare to see her thinking about something like that.

“I think I know something..” Minzy said.

Yuki asked with curiousity. “What is that?”

“The opening ceremony back then.. there was a girl that played guitar, right?” Minzy said.

Yuki was silent from some seconds. “..Who?”

Minzy hit Yuki’s back. “Aish! That one with a long hair, she covered 2NE1’s Lonely!”

After hearing Minzy’s explanation, Yuki’s mouth widened. She nodded quickly. “Yes, yes! There is that girl!” She said excitedly. “But.. what’s her class? I don’t even know her name.”

Minzy sighed. “Neither I. But I often see her walking with Hyosung.”

“Hyosungie? Let’s ask her then.” Yuki turned back and saw Hyosung was talking to her friends in the back. “Hyosungie~!”

Hears someone called her name, Hyosung turned. “Wae?” She said while walking towards Minzy and Yuki.

“The girl that played guitar back then, she is your friend, right?” Yuki asked impatiently.

“Played guitar.. you mean Hyeson? Ryu Hyeson?” Hyosung asked.

Yuki nodded. “I think she is!”

“Well.. Hyeson is in 1-2. What’s wrong?” Hyosung got confused.

Minzy shook her head quickly. “Aniyo. It’s not a big deal.”

Hyosung furrowed her eyebrow. “Really? She didn’t make any problems, right?”

Minzy laughed awkwardly. “Of course not. We’re just asking.”

“Well.. okay, then.” Hyosung walked back to her friends in the back and Minzy sighed.

“Well.. now we just have to look for the girl–” Minzy turned her head to Yuki’s side but she had just realized that Yuki wasn’t there. She gasped. “She has left already??”

(flashback ends)

“You’re not Hyeson ssi?” Yuki said half-shoutedly, with her two eyes full opened.

Riyoung answered. “Well, yes. I am Riyoung, Lee Riyoung.”

“Jinjja??” Yuki asked again. It seemed like she bumped into a wrong person, and she felt so stupid now.

 “Yuki!” Minzy called out while running. She looked at Yuki who was still in her own world. Minzy sighed and bowed to Riyoung for a few times. “I’m sorry for bothering you!”

Minzy dragged Yuki out of there. “Ya! What have you done??”

Both of them were walking quickly to their class. Even though it was Yuki who made a mistake, somehow Minzy became embarassed too.

“W-wait!” Suddenly, Riyoung called out from far. “You are looking for Hyeson, right? I can take you to her, she’s the same class as me.”

Minzy and Yuki looked at each other. They smiled happily and thanked Riyoung. “Kamsahamnida!”

Riyoung just smiled and told them to follow her. “Actually, some of my friends also saying that me and Hyeson are quite look alike. Maybe it’s because of our hair.”

Both Yuki and Minzy nodded slightly. They kept walking until they arrived at a classroom that located second from the corner. Number 1-2 is written at the top of the door. Riyoung entered the classroom while the two only looked from outside.

“Hyeson ssi, someone’s looking for you.” Riyoung said after patted Hyeson’s shoulder. Hyeson seemed a little bit busy, working on some homeworks that were left from last night.

Hyeson turned back. “Who?”

Riyoung shrugged. “Molla.”

Hyeson got a bit confused but then she walked outside, met Yuki and Minzy. “Annyeong haseyo.” She bowed. “But why are you looking for me?”

Yuki scratched her head awkwardly. “Mm.. well.. Hyeson ssi, you were playing guitar back then, at the opening ceremony right?” Yuki asked and Hyeson gave her a nod. “Then.. have you joined a club yet?”

Hyeson shook her head. “Nope, but I’m planning to joi–”

“Please, join light-music with me!” Without any commands, Yuki pleaded in front of Hyeson, like what she did to Riyoung.

Hyeson’s eyes widened. “Wh-what? Light-music?”

“Pleaseee! I guareantee one hundred percent that you won’t regret! That is the right place to grow your talent!” Yuki said anything, she even didn’t care that she talked about nonsense, but her first priority was make Hyeson to be the second member no matter what.

“But..” Hyeson actually wanted to refuse but seeing Yuki that pathetic, she finally gave in. She sighed. “Okay, then.”

Yuki jumped out of joy. “Jinjja?? Kamsahamnida!!” She screamed out loudly while jumping around crazily. Minzy just saw her and rolled her eyes. “Meet me at the practice room tomorrow, after school!”

“Okay..” Hyeson nodded. She looked at Yuki who acted stupidly, then she seemed like to remember something. “Ah, there is something that bothered me.”

Yuki stopped her jumping and turned to Hyeson. “What is it?”

“It is just that..” Hyeson smiled awkwardly. “Who are you by the way?”

 

Chapter 3 is out~
Hope there is no misstypo there since i haven't re-read it yet XD
Today was so tiring and now my eyes can't stay any longer -_-
But i knew that i write 'who' many times! LOL

And then..

I've decided that i will update this story once every three days, or twice a week.
Sorry if that makes you have to wait for days but i can't help it. 
My brain won't listen to me T-T
When i'm in the mood, i can write until three chappies at one time,
but there are also many times when i can't get any idea and my mind goes blank (-_-v)
So, please your understanding, readers~ I love you! <3

AH, I ALMOST FORGOT!

Happy New Year

in advance~
Since i may not be able to greet you tomorrow on 31st and 1st! LOL 
Have a nice holiday, may God bless you with happiness~ :D