Working Together

PACE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't say or do things that you might regret afterwards."

 

 

As soon as the meeting was over everyone rushed out of the hall either to feed their empty stomach or to run away from the dragon, especially the producers.

 

It was not new that the great G-Dragon asked the company’s producers to write a song for him and later forced them to include his name.

This time too, he was aiming for that same getaway routine to avoid the CEO’s favorite girl.

 

Though the thought of working with the annoying and not to mention genius new girl was exciting, he had girl’s heart to break.

All the thought made him unable to control his emotions as he sat in his chair laughing to himself.

 

“Jiyong, I want your actual participation on this project.”

Damn, CEO. I was swimming in my happy bubbles and you HAD to pop it.

 

“Don’t go clubbing and for once make a song like you used to. I’m tired of seeing disappointed Singers and Producers”

“You want me to work with her?”

“Yes. She is someone very special and I want you to try being nice to her. And being nice not in your way but be nice as if she’s your boss.”

“Why would I do that, Hyung? She is just another girl with, maybe, a better creativity.”

“She’s not just another girl, Jiyong. She’s been through just as much as you did so; don’t treat her like how you treat with the others.”

“Point taken, hyung.”

 

With that said, he went towards the door ready to make his way down to the 3rd floor where the Boss’s office was.

 

“And Jiyong you have two weeks to work on the song. Two weeks, make it count.”

 

 The young male gave a short nod at him to which he replied with a small wave to signal him to go.

 

 

When he left, Mr. Yang took off his hat and stared at the door through which the prince of his company just went by.

Jiyong was not always this hard to control and maintain.

He was happy, always trying his best to get everyone’s approval.

Music was his best friend and he did everything he could to be better at it.

But he doesn’t know when Jiyong broke his friendship with it.

At some point, he was locked up in his apartment, drunk and weak for almost a week.

At some point, he had to be forced to make music.

At some point, it became so much of a burden that he had to steal his producer’s work and label it as his.

At one point, he was broken by someone.

Someone he failed to know and didn’t know until now.

That someone dragged him down from being a King in  music making to just a mere song thief.

 

 

 

 

 

It was an intense meeting an hour ago, which made her lose all her energy from arguing with the people there.

It was all for the betterment of the company and she had to do what she got to do.

 

She sat at the comfort of her chair and tried to get new ideas for the song she was supposed to make with GD.

Just as the thought of the devil pass, he entered her den without knocking and smiled that boyish smile of his as he sat opposite to her on her beige couch.

 

“I heard you were looking for me.”

“As if.”

“Um, Hi. I’m Kwon Jiyong, G-Dragon. I’m sorry for shouting at you back there.”

He faked politeness which didn't go unnoticed by the female but it was only nice to respond with the same poiliteness even if it was fake.

“Nice to meet you. I’m-”

“Choi Dari, right? I only remember beautiful names.”

“Yes. And it’s okay to shout at me. People do stupid stuffs and lost their thinking ability when they get…..mad”

“HeY! I wasn’t mad. I was just angry that someone as alluring as you would have such a beautiful plan”

“Mr. Kwon. Let’s finish the song quickly so that we won’t have to waste each other’s time. I kinda have a song in mind that we could change if you don’t like it.”

“Wow, you even have a backup plan. Well, I don’t have to like it. Do it yourself and just include my name in it.”

“I can’t-“

“As you’ve said, it’s better to not waste each other’s time. So I’m going to get up, leave your studio, get to my car and hhave fun while partying while you will stay here and have more f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter