Her Life

PACE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First update....YAYYYYYY

Enjoy.....

________________________________________________________________________

 

Her – Choi Dari

Choi Dari, 26 years old, was the daughter of one of the rich families in Seoul. She was brought up in a family of 5 including one older and a younger brother. She was very much interested in music. It was her dream to become a producer and decided to work hard till her dreams become reality, like it is today.

 

Music had been one of the greatest things that had ever happened to her life, thanks to her mother who forced her out into the world of music. The moment her fingers were able to play music and her mind was wise enough to decide for her; she was already in love with music. For her, music was an escapade from the lonely shelter provided by the place she called home.

 

Home was supposed to be, well, homey. But to her it seemed dead, lifeless, dull and almost scary with only the ticking of the clock to be heard at late nights. People have a sense of protection and relief at home but her home was a place of judgment and confession with each corner having a red blinking eye, even at their own personal room. She was caged in her own house.

 

Her parents were, most of the time, nowhere to be seen both on weekdays and weekends. On weekdays, they left early in the morning and came home very late at night and the cycle continues every day. On weekends, they would both spend it together, with their ‘friends’ or visit the younger brother who was at the care of their grandparents. There were no goodnights, no good mornings or good lucks, just a blank stare or a not-so-enthusiastic nod. There was no compliment on the good grades, the good remarks or the winnings but there was always presents, if they asked. That’s the only thing they did: buy them things they want.

 

 

Her older brother was too scary to approach and her younger brother, well, she had seen him for only a year because he was taken away by her grandparents who claimed their parents were too busy to take care of her younger brother. She prayed everyday wishin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter