Project Rose

PACE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The world is big enough for any change that you want, feel free to change.”

 

It was her second month at YG as a producer.

She was calmly twirling in her chair while listening to the song she arranged the day before.

Swimming into the soft melody and the distant drop of a drum beat.

 

Another sadistic song.

 

It was hard for her to adapt to the way YG worked.

YG’s a hip hop label and she was a composer who wrote songs unrelated to the kind of music they usually write.

 

‘We need a little white in our world anyway.’

That was how Mr. Yang had answered her when she confronted him about the different taste in music.

Besides, he wanted her to do what she did best, so there was no need for her to change her style of music.

 

Sipping the once-hot coffee from her table, she glanced at the table clock and realized it was almost time for her meeting with her boss.

She picked up the old frame which stood beside the wooden table clock, her family portrait.

 

‘Mom, Dad, Oppa, I’m doing fine. Don’t worry about me. I’ll return when I’m ready. That’s a promise.’

 

Putting the heavy frame to its place, she wiped her face, drying the tears that were threatening to fall.

 

‘I’m pulling myself together. I’m fighting this. I won’t back down again.’

 

She took a last glance at the frame not missing any member and with her head held high, she went towards the highest floor.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

On one of the closed recording studios, there was a scent of overflowing cuteness all over the place.

If you get close enough you might even be able to see pink all over the studio.

 

‘Oppa, I need new shoes. You’ll buy me right?’

‘Of course, anything for my baby.’

Annoying.

‘Also, can you take me out on a date later?’.

‘Sorry, I need to be on a meeting. It’s important.’

Go home BARBIE!!

‘Ok then, oppa. I’ll call you.’

 

He didn’t even reply.

That fake plastic girl won’t leave him alone since the night he played with her.

A word, a simple word, made her flaunt all her asset at him.

 

He only said ‘cute’ in her ear and a week later she just threw herself at him.

Pathetic .

 

Girls are all the same.

They desired fame, attention, money, shoes and men.

 

It’s time to break  another heart again.

Sorry Barbie, we won’t be having a nice date later.

 

With that thought, he laughed aloud.

The loud, obnoxious sound bounced off the wall as the thought of discarding the girl amused his thought to the fullest.

 

“Ehem.”

Who the hell?!

“Oh, Noona.  Come in.”

President’s Secretary

“You’re wanted in the conference room. Jiyong go there this instant!”

“ If the pretty noona ask me to, then I would gladly go.”

“Jiyong just go. The president is mad that you kept him waiting.”

“ Let him wait. I need to ask you something first.”

“Make it quick”

“Be my girlfriend. It would be a shame if I let a pretty lady like you go to waste.”

“Jiyong, I’m engaged.”

“To someone who’s not even here.”

“I can’t have an affair, he’d know.”

“Then we’ll stop when he returns. You know, have a little fun while soldier boy does his du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter